High school Love

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue. . .

 

“Stop your nonsense Taehyung!!” his brother Kim Woobin walked closer to him.

 

“Don’t interfere with this” as he gazed straightly to his brother. He hates his life his family and his self, he felt like he always tried to please everyone but always failed to do it.

 

“Your making a fool of your self! Your being a disgrace to this family! Its your first day here but, look at you now!!! Attacking someone?!. Just leave them be Taehyung and accept the fact that Sulgi didn’t pick you”  he said the last sentence quietly with a pity tone in his voice. “its their problem if anything happens to their relationship not yours”

 

Then Taeyhung kicked the table beside him as soon as he heard his brothers words. Yes he is a “Disgrace”, that has always been the one on his mind the only identification of him in his family. And he is always loser even in the heart of the person he loved.

 

After what happened the cafeteria went silent and only gasps can be heard.

 

 

“I’m sorry, that was just a dare sorry for disturbing you and bringing you inconvenience” Taeyong said while bowing down and walks away from the girl and left her with a open mouth and widened eyes.

 

Taeyong was about to walk out of the cafeteria when his brother grab his hand “sorry, I should not have dared you, but you did it so you can borrow my yacht”

 

“it’s fine, and good I need it tomorrow before 8, but I need to find her and explain first before she can hear it from other people”

 

Then CL came out of no where “hahaha I think my brother is deeply inlove”

 

Taeyong whispered “and yours is sitting in the corner” pointed to Dara and smirked the similar smirk that Chearin gives, then ran into the door and shouted “Bye unnie I still need to find her”

 

Chearin smiled and said softly that she can only hear  ”It’s not her, it’s the one sitting beside her” then stared at Shinhye with a deep emotion and again chearin is lost in her own world

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few minuets later after Taeyong left, Sulgi and Jimin went inside the cafeteria.

 

 Sulgi noticed that there where many students in the cafeteria just chating, laughing, and yes eating  “Whoo! Its so crowded here”

 

Jimin turned to face Sulgi, he really wants to stare at her perfect face that never failed to make his heart beat fast “yeah, if you want we can just eat at the restaurant, its just in front of our school.”

 

“Nahh since we are here its fine, in fact I like it better here its . . .” she stared at Jimin and smiled widely like a child “its like were having a party !!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter