Oppa-Omma

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was staring at his sister that is still trying to remember the person that her brother believes that she has to forget “you’ll just hurt your self Che its better to forget her and move on, before you’ll completely give your self to her” the thought of the moment when the brother of the girl told him everything he is now more eager to save her sister from drowning in her own sorrow someday.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Gossips can be heard everywhere in the school because of the new student, they said that he’s wealthy enough to be lined with the royal family but many of them didn’t believe that rumor, who could possibly be lined with the Lee families wealth and power? Their family is influential not only in Korea but also in some other countries that can reach their business, one of the well known and the most richest family in Korea, that is their mark.

 

A tall, handsome, plenty of appeal and very charming at the same time person walked inside the campus that made everyone stare and cant take their eyes off him. When Taehyung saw the guy who was walking straight and he recognize it the figure the way he walks so V called him “TOP! Where are you heading ?” as soon as everyone heard his name their was gossip everywhere, he was the guy that they said will a line with the Lee family he is Choi Seunghyun the only heir of the Choi Corporation, that’s why he is full of his self and he believes that anything he wants he can get it.

 

As TOP (his nickname) heard someone calling him he recognize that voice, as he roam his eyes to find the owner of the voice he spotted a beautiful goddess who is walking in the hallway he cant stop admiring her beauty as he was admiring her from a far he felt a hand pulling in his shoulder “Yah TOP, glad to see you here buddy” Taehyung smiled as he finally saw his friend again and he also heard about the rumor so he knew that sooner or later he would see him in the campus “nice to see you to budd, and can I ask you a question?” he said without looking at Taehyung because his eyes are still glued to the petite figure who is now unlocking her locker “yeah, sure, what is it?”

“do you know her” TOP said while pointing at the girl

 “ohh her? She’s Sandara Park one of the most wanted girl in the campus” Taehyung said but he forgot to say that Dara was already taken

 

“ohh she’s cute, I’m going to merry her someday”

 

“hahaha stop dreaming, lets go I believe your late for your first class” Taehyung dragged TOP and they started searching for his room since he is a new student he really could use some help.

 

After some minuets of searching they finally saw his class unfortunately he was late “soo can I leave you here now? I still have a class to attend” Taehyung asked as he still have to catch up to his own class

“hey, I’m Choi Seunghyun I’m always fine, don’t you have any faith in me?”

“hahaha you’re really full of your self, okay bye, see you at lunch time” with that Taehyung run his room is still far

 

 

 

CHEARIN’S POV

 

I have to text my beloved Ssandara to meet me here at the park, I cant wait to see her I miss her because we didn’t get the chance to see each other over the week end that’s why I cant help my smile just by thinking about her and her slips, ehhmmm . I fetched my phone in my pocket to text my girl

 

To:Wifei <3

Hey baby! I miss you can you see me today I want to say something to you and I miss you really bad. I LOVE YOU <3

 

A few minuets later I was pissed off she didn’t reply, but maybe she’s just busy, maybe I should be the one to go to her

I decided to call her so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter