Mine

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

Chearin and Dara are kissing under the tree when they heard a voice

 

“hey! Kissing in the school grounds is strictly prohibited!” a husky mans voice said

 

Then they noticed and stopped on what there doing “oh! Soohyun?” Dara’s eyes widened

The man laughed “yah! Why are you kissing?”

“because shes my girlfriend and I have the right” Dara said proudly and motioned Chearin to stand up

As soon as Chearin is up she paid respect to their senior, bowed down “annyeong hasseo Soohyun oppa” 

“hahaha hi CL, congratulations to the both of you”

“thank you” then Chearin showed her eye smile

“oh yeah Che, before I forgot” Soohyun handed an envelope to Chearin “here”

“uhh? Whats this?”

“its an invitation for the baby shower of your Aunt and my Uncle, aunt Sunhyun asked me a favor to give you that”

Then Dara asked Chearin “your aunt is married to a KIM?”

Chearin nod her head

“I mean why did they fell for each other I know they came from this school and the rule . . .  .”

Chearin butted in “They just simply fight for their love and their story is one of my inspiration to fight for you cause I do believe that it can possible be you and me”

“such a sweet talker che you never changed” they almost forgot that Soohyun is still infront of them

“hahaha what do you mean? I’ve changed oppa”

“no you didn’t, remember the time when we went to eat at a fast food chain? and you need an umbrella to get Shinhye because its raining hard and we didn’t bring any so you talked to the other customer to borrow her umbrella and you said ‘you know even if its raining I can still see clearly how your eye sparkle, they are so pretty’ hahaha I was listening to you Che and I felt like laughing hard at that time”

“you know that smart brain of yours annoys me sometimes can you just forget things easily?”

“hahaha nope sorry, oh yeah I have to go, bye CL Dara “ then he turned around and walk away

 

As soon as they are alone Dara hugged Chearin and burry her face on her chest “Baby rin? You really love Shinhye,  right?“

Chearin broke the hug to look in to Dara’s eyes “yes my baby santokki, I loved Shinhye but that was before and I’m yours now. Honestly speaking I loved you more than I ever loved anyone, so please no more insecurities okay? in my eyes youre the most beautiful creature in the world”

Daras face went red couldn’t fight her feelings every word that Chearin said made her fall for her even more “Soohyun oppa was right you really are a sweet talker” then she pinched her nose.    

 

IN THEIR MAPEH CLASS

 

“okay now class we will be having our practicum in our ballroom dance, and I will pick your partner randomly”

 

Chearin and Dara are excited as the teacher starts to announce, they hope that they will be partners  . . . . . then dara’s name was called.

 

“okay then Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong, Go Minzy and Choi Snghyun the last is Lee Chearin and Park Shinhye, don’t be shock when some of the girls are partnered into another girl because the ration of girls to boy is not equal now  you may begin your practice let me remind you that this will also serve as you project so please give your best” 

 

Dara went to Chearin with a pouting mouth, as soon as Dara is close enough Chearin cupped Daras cheeks

“Whats wrong with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter