Advance Congratulations

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi :D Miss me? hahaha sorry for not updating for maybe a month? okay this update is not too much but i tried to because my schedule is soo tight -_- well hope you'll enjoy

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye’s POV

 

Today is the campaign! I’m so excited, I know I only have a smallest chance to win, but Chearin promised me, that she will always be by my side to comfort me if anything happens, if I don’t win. I know she has Dara and I know she still loves her so much, we talked about her yesterday she said she’s just giving her some space and time to think, Okay! Call me selfish but, I hope that Dara wont accept Chearin anymore because she destroyed Chearin, She became a different person because of Dara.

 

Chearin is not a quiet person, the type that hates to socialize but now, she doesn’t want to talk to anyone, now she hates crowded place and that one thing that she lost is her SELF –CONFIDENCE. She is not practicing in the fields and even in the dance troop because she said she’s not in the mood, but I know she just needs her confidence back.

 

Today’s mission is not to win! But TO MAKE LEE CHEARIN FALL INLOVE . . . . .

 

Chearin’s POV

I don’t feel like waking up today, but hell! I have too. Today will be our campaign and I am confident that our party will win, I know Dara has many fans so I don’t need to worry about her, and besides I’m always here for her she knows that, but I felt really nervous I don’t know why. .

 

Today’s mission IS TO MAKE OUR PARTY WIN!

 

 

Dara’s POV

Ha! This will be a stressing day, I would like some hot choco for breakfast . . . But, I like Chearin more, kekekeke. I’m so in the mood today, cause my one and only Baby Rin texted me good morning and sweet stuff, she also said she will always be at my side, isn’t she sweet? I don’t know but since Chea and I broke up, I feel giddy with just simple things that she will do. . . . . SOUL HIGH STUDENTS! MEET YOUR NEW VICE PRESIDENT!

 

Today’s mission IS TO MAKE BABY RIN PROUD!

No Ones POV

 

All the members of different parties are already inside the campus. The school is filled with Black and White color even the students are wearing either Black or white to support their favorite parties.

 

BLACK- C.L.

WHITE- T.O.P

“okay everyone I received a memo telling that today is also the election day, we will have a campaign this morning and after lunch we will behaving the election so, we should do our best to make their mind set in favor for us, Okay?!”

“YES PRESIDE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter