KISS

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm sorry about thisupdate because i'm just soo sleepy when i wrote this -_-

 

 

 

 

 

 

This afternoon we will have our meeting for our campaign witch will be happening tomorrow, so we will be excuse in our afternoon class and by saying ‘WE’ I meant Dara and me, well, she’s my vice president and she needs to be there. The news that shocked me the most is when I knew that Shinhye will be TOP’s Vice President, I only knew it when she and me met in the faculty room of our adviser to pass our excuse letter for our activity this afternoon.

 

Flash Back

I was about to enter the faculty room when I saw a familiar person talking with our adviser, so I came close.

 

“Hey, Shinhye what are you doing here?”

She turned around “ohh! Uhhm Hi che” she was shocked maybe she didn’t expect to see me then she let out a big sigh and bowed her head, she looks like she has a problem “uhm, I’m here to give an excuse letter” she said in a quiet tone

 

“well I’m here for that too, but why? Are you not feeling well?” I said as I put my hand on her shoulder

 

“n-no actually I’m running for a vice president, TOP invited me and . . . and I accepted it, I’m sorry Che, I’m really sorry “ she faced me with a teary eye, okay I have to admit I feel  a bit  like I was betrayed because Shinhye is one of the people that I expected to support me, but she has to decide for her self and I cant hold her back, soo, Yep its fine with me, but what ever the result maybe I’m sure that I will be sad or hurt because who ever loses the Vice President position is close to my heart, Shinhye and Dara are the two most important girls in my life (except for my mom) they have been by my side in my though times and good times.

 

“its okay Shinhye” then I gave her my best smile “all I can say is good luck to the both of our parties and even if we are in a opposite team please remember that I am still here supporting you, okay?”

  

Then I can feel her hugging me in my waist and her face is buried on my neck, I think she need comforts so I hugged her back.

 

“thank you Che, I thought you will be mad at me but you are just so caring I know you felt hurt in to what I did and I’m sorry about it but I’m also here to support you, this sounds funny but even if I’m TOP’s VP I still want you to win” she said inside my neck then she pulled away “you are really something Che and maybe that’s the reason why I kept falling for you more everyday” I can see the sincerity in he eyes, but I was also shocked on what she just said but I only see her now as a sister. . . . . . . . . . right? 

 

Then I let go of our hug and our eyes broke the stare “uhhm . . . I think I should be going uhhm ahh see, see you tomorrow” then she fasted her walk

 


“Is something happening between you and Shinhye?” I heard a voice then I turned my attention to look at that person

 

“uhhm, no ma’am we are just friends, good friends”

 

“uhh! Sorry CL” then she gave me her charming smile “oh! Can I now have you excuse letter? So that I can give it to the other teachers” she said

 

“yeah, I almost forgot, thank you ma’am and have a nice day” I said the bowed to her in respect before turning around and headed to the door.

 

END OF FLASH BACK

 

I just reached the office where we will discuss our platforms for the campaign and of course Minho Oppa is there because he is the current President in our schools Supreme Government and we are in the same party and I will be the one who will run in the same position on what he is in right now.

 

We are currently discussing about the problems in our school, now everyone is here already oppa, seungri, Jimin, Taehyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter