Shinhye and CL?

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’S POV

 

I can see how they look into each others eyes. The way Chearin looked at Shinhye is different. . .its like it wants to burst out something.

 

 

Do they know each other deeply? Where they close? like best friends? Honestly I envy Shinhye for getting such attention from Chearin, any one in this school would  kill just to make CL look at them the same way she looked at my cousin.

 

 

Okay I admit that I had a little, tiny bit of crush for Chearin. When I first saw her it was maybe 6 years ago when my dad introduced us to the Royal Family(LEE family) I was really attracted to her, well I saw Minho and he is really handsome it is very reasonable when every girl would go crazy over him, but there is something in Chearin that can make you die for her. I even tried to get her attention that time but it didn’t work.

 

I’m not one of the crazy fan girls of chearin I am way to behave compared to them. One time theirs this transferee that saw Chearin in the field playing soccer and since that day the girl  go crazy over her. No body dared to speak, touch, or even call CL’s name (you’ll just simply watching her and you’ll fall instantly) except if you’re a part of the Lee Family, but even the other members of their family are scared to go near her, any ways the transferee student that got crazy over Chearin annoyed her almost every day she will give her chocolates, floswers cards, teddy bears and some other stuff, then one day the student wrote a letter all over chearins locker, everyone fuzzed about it, after that Chearin went to the  transferee’s room where the girl is having her class, as soon as she stepped in the room, CL asked the teacher if she can do something inside his class room, as expected the teacher let her, she begun to sing and walked slowly to the direction of the transferee then she went close to the students ear  whispered something and smirked in front of her that made the girl run outside of the class. Every one got curious about what she said that made the girl transferred again to a different school.

 

That’s the time when chearin started her ‘KILLER WHISPER’. No one can escape it. I don’t know why. . .

 

 

 

She’s not that kind of student before, yeehh. . . she’s quite but she’s cute when she’s talking with some one, she’s jolly unlike know she’s very cold. . . . I wonder what happened to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter