You don’t say ‘no’ to Wu Yifan

When hunter becomes a prey

Minseok cleared his throat subtly, as he didn’t want to interrupt. He patiently waited until Yifan ended his conversation and excused himself.

“He’s here with a singer” Minseok whispered. “Are you sure, that, you know… you don’t want to try ask him for a date in normal way? Who knows, maybe he’ll like your… kink.”

Yifan laughed.
“Oh my sweet Minseok. You are always so kind and caring. We both know, he won’t. Besides, he doesn’t want to cooperate anyway” Yifan answered, heading in woman in the red dress direction.

“That’s because you are creeping people, instead of saying something like: hey there, would you like to go on a date with me?” Minseok tried to imitate Yifan’s voice. “You know, you are tall, handsome, no one would resist you.”

“And then what? Hello again, would you mind to wear a collar and call me a master?” Kris chuckled. “Somehow I don’t see it. And where is fun in this, when they are willing?”

“Have I ever told you, that you are messed up?”

“Once, twice… maybe every day.”

 

“Miss Zhang Li Yin?” Yifan took her hands with a big smile. “It’s such a pleasure to have you here.”

“Yifan, my dear.” She pecked his cheeks. “You know, I wouldn’t miss your party.”

“Yet you are here all alone.”

“Oh no! I have a companion” she chuckled.

“You do? I can’t see him. How anyone could leave alone such a diamond?”

“I’m flattered, Yifan. He went for drinks. Actually I saw you two talking.”

“Blonde one? He is your boyfriend?” Yifan gave his voice disbelief tone.

“Boyfriend? That brat? God, no. I met him yesterday” she giggled. “He’s a host. I didn’t have head to looking among my friends. Busy times, you know. So I hope you didn’t scare him off, because I paid up front!”

“Is that so? Nevertheless he should be punish for abandoning you.”

 

Zitao smirked to himself, as he heard Li Yin’s smooth lies in his earphone. That was perfect cover, that wouldn’t take their contact down with him, if something had gone wrong. Which won’t happened of course. He passed everything he collected to Chanyeol, who immediately left the party. He saw Baekhyun in the other corner of  room, who gave him approval nod. Mission was completed but he couldn’t leave before Li Yin.

Well done, agent Huang. You may enjoy the party now. Rest back to the office and searching for evidence! We have two days and no time to loose, people. Thank you everyone!

And with that the radio silence began.

 

Tao was so proud of himself. Because of him, the man who was talking with his partner now, will go down for a long, long, time. He walked to  the woman with two glasses of champagne.

“Pardon me, my lady. Here’s your drink.”

“Here is my plus one, Yifan. Lee Wen, meet the host of this party – Wu Yifan.”

Said 'Lee Wen' left a sound of dissatisfaction. But he accepted Kris’ hand, which squeezed him a bit too hard. Taller man was looking deep into his eyes, making him extremely uncomfortable.

“Nice to finally meet you, Lee Wen.” Kris smirked, still holding other’s hand.

“I can’t say the same thing.”

Zitao earned a slap on the head from Zhang Li Yin’s fan.

“Behave!”

“I’m sorry, my lady.”

“I’m not the one to apology, Wen.”

Tao winced. How could she ask him to apologize that worthless trash. Yet he needed to play his role. With dissatisfied grimace, he bowed his head a little and said sorry. Kris looked more than pleased. Like making Zitao apologize was for him some kind of sick amusement.

“I think that was the most insincere apology I’ve ever heard.” Yifan chuckled in dark way.

“Too bad. My lady, would you like to dance?”

“Oh God no, this heels are killing me… I only dream about chair, which is hard to find here! Why there are no chairs in this room, Yifan?”

“Of course there are, my dear.” Yifan pointer the row of chairs under the wall, that was almost completely covered by crowd. Quiet ‘ah’ came from Li Yin. The three of them headed to that place. “Would you mind me to borrow your companion then?”

“Beg your pardon?” Zitao choked on his drink.

“Of course not.”

Zitao shot her offended look. How could she do that to him. He understood she needed to stick to her role but come on! He needed to defend himself as she threw him to the dogs.

“Haven’t you just said, leaving such a treasure is a crime, Mr. Wu?”

“Well, I’m not going to leave her alone.” Kris smirked. “There is a man, who is dying to meet you, Li Yin. His your biggest fan. Would you mind?”

Woman chuckled and shook her head.

“Jongdae!”

Man with a witty smile grew up from nowhere. Like he was just behind them all the time.

“Yes?”

“I have an early birthday present for you. Meet miss Zhang Li Yin. I’d like you to keep her company for a while.”

Jongdae’s eyes shined with enthusiasm. Yifan, who was apparently very proud of himself, left two of them absorbed in the talk and turned to Zitao.

“May we?”

 

Agent found himself almost dragged in the balcony direction.

“What makes you think, that I want to go anywhere with you?” Tao hissed.

Yifan didn't answered right away. He just inhaled fresh night air and then, pierced boy with that deep brown eyes.

“What have I done, to deserve such a coldness, Wen? Had I driven through your cat and didn’t send muffin basket for the funeral?”

Tao blinked surprised few times.

“You often do that?”

Now Yifan was confused but soon he was laughing.

“Looking for every single owner would be a pain in the .”

“You do that and you are surprised people don’t like you…”

Elder wasn’t sure if it was sarcasm or boy in front of him meant it. He decided to play carefully.

“So have I killed your cat?”

“No.”

With that Zitao turned to watch the crowd, completely ignoring man by his side. To distract himself from the awkward silence, he just started to judge stylizations again. But Yifan didn’t seem to give up.

“So why?”

You are a creep who kidnap poor women and children, you’ve destroyed hundreds of families and you are not going to stop, you probably killed more people I can imagine, you are getting your money from people’s suffer and you do that covering it with charity and beautiful smiles. You think you are a God but you are nothing but worthless trash and liar, that have no right to walk free. And soon enough you’ll end behind bars. That was what Tao really wanted to say. That made him smile triumphal. But instead he just kept silence. Though other’s eyes were burning holes in his body, which made him uncomfortable.

“Does it really matter?” he answered finally.

“Wouldn’t you like to know, why someone has negative attitude against you, when you’d met him only once?”

“Well, you hadn’t made exactly a good first impression.”

“Oh please, we both know that’s not true. You were staring at me with open mouth for a bit too long, to believe it was bowtie effect, little one” Yifan said with a malicious smile.

Tao winced. It was true. But he didn’t have to admit it.

“Hmph, don’t flatter yourself! I was admiring your Balmains.”

“Sure you were.” Kris leaned above him dangerously close. He whispered with seductive low voice, which made Tao gulped nervously. “As I said, you have good taste. Would you like to see more of my wardrobe, little one?”

“Stop calling me that!” Tao blushed a little. What the hell was happening to him? Calm down, Huang Zitao, boy mentally slapped himself. He couldn’t find that man attractive. Hell no. “You see? That’s what I was talking about! I’m not some kind of cheap !”

“Hmm, yes, you definitely aren’t cheap one.”

“Please step back.”

“Wen? I think, I want go back” they heard Li Yin voice behind.

Yifan hummed in amusement and stood up straight. He had that victorious smile plastered to his face, that Tao hated more than anything in this world.

 

He was more than happy, to leave the party. Still a bit stiff, feeling Yifan's eyes on his back, Tao opened the door for Li Yin. He got in a second after, sulking. Nightingale's laugh filled the cab.

“It’s not funny jie jie! I really don’t understand how could you do that to me.” Tao pouted, which made woman laugh even more.

“I’m sorry, Zitao. I couldn’t resist… and you know. You don’t say ‘no’ to Wu Yifan.”

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N :: Yeah! my exams are over!!! *happy chen dance* so here U R - new part to celebrate it^^ enjoy!

Am I the only one who see it's going dangerously in shameless direction? omo, what have I done!!! D: