Suit up!

When hunter becomes a prey

“That’s all. You may all leave now.”

Everyone started to collecting their things and heading to the exit.

“Agent Huang, please wait.”

Zitao collapsed on his seat again, shooting his boss a curious glance. He gained some quick peeks, some of them pitting, but eventually they were left alone. Junmyeon started.

“You are expected to do only what you were told you. You’d better don’t let me down.”

Zitao leaned back with a smirk.

“Yes, sir.”

“I mean it! If you fail, I’ll make sure, you won’t go in field for a long time.”

Tao nodded slowly as his smirk faded a little. He was confident with himself but it was his first field mission. He didn’t want to end behind the desk in archives. Jun pushed his iPad from him and crossed his arms. He dropped big-boss attitude.

“He’s a dangerous man, Zitao. He’s involved with white slavery and human trafficking…”

“I know the case, hyung” he interrupted.

“… and you have to be careful. Suit up, find an evidence, make a photo. I expect you to be reasonable. No showing off. Under no circumstances don’t talk to him! There will be people who take care of him. Understood?”

Zitao rolled his eyes.

“Okay, mom.”

“Don’t make me regret my decision. You may leave.”

Junmyeon pulled his iPad back and focused on it. The truth was that he had every right to worry about Zitao. Kid was reckless, bold and sassy free spirit, who didn’t obey nor listen to anyone nor follow the rules, always curious and put himself into troubles without thinking. It was close to impossible to order him, especially when it came to clothes – like now, he was wearing skinny jeans and leather jacket instead of office suit.

Even though Tao was told to leave, he remain in his place, burning holes with his eyes in the boss. Other man finally raised his head.

“What now?”

“I need to suit up, right?”

Junmyeon sighed heavily.

“There should be a wallet in my coat.”

“Thanks, hyung! You are the best!”

“Don't buy anything else.”

Tao pouted childishly with low ‘tsk’. Junmyeon went back to his work, when boy was searching through his Ralph Lauren Black Label twill trench coat. Tao personally chose that one. Same as Armani suit Junmyeon was wearing. He loved shopping, though he hadn’t a lot of money. Luckily for him, Junmyeon had. And he never could resist Tao’s pleading panda eyes. Okay maybe not never, because when it came to work Junmyeon was a professional.

When they met, Tao was a typical high school troublemaker form broken family and Junmyeon made his life goal to get him from that. He always saw a good kid in Tao. Jun was a good friend, a brother he never had. But with no sense of fashion, what Tao was trying to fix. With a miserable effect.

Finally he found what he was looking for. He tossed a black card to his own wallet.

“I’m out, then.”

“Tao. Be careful. And wear a suit to work for goodness sake. You’re not working at modeling agency.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

 

 

 

 

When Tao went back to his desk, stretching legs on it, his friend pierced him with emotionless eyes.

“Goodbye ing?”

“Shut up, Sehun. We are not ing.”

“Whatever you say.”

“Oh, oh, lovebirds quarrel! Hurry up Channie, you’ll miss it!” Smaller agent shouted loud enough to be heard in the kitchen on the other side of the floor. And by every single agent on the way. “Are you jealous about your wife, Sehunnie?” he asked with a sweet voice.

“Go die, Baekhyun hyung” both Tao and Sehun retorted in the same time.

“Wait for me! Wait for me!”

A giant with mouth stuffed with a sandwich and arms with an amount of food for the army was leaping through the corridor in their direction. The eldest of three chuckled. Chinese boy shot him a diva look and stood up.

“Where do you think you are going? Sit back, it’s still your work time.”

Baekhyun closed his fingers on Tao’s shoulder.

“But it’s for work!” Tao whined. “When I’ll finish, all stores will be closed or near to that! I can’t choose clothes in hurry!”

“Order by internet. It’s not a ing catwalk.”

“Baekhyun, you of all the people!” Boy pouted. But firm grip on his shoulder hadn’t loosen up. “Okay, but you know, that not trying clothes before is a crime…”

“Oh please, we both know, that you are an expert in online clothes shopping.”

Very unsatisfied Tao sat back and ran his computer. As the conversation never happened, Baekhyun sat close to him, advising what suit he should choose. Baekhyun was the opposite to Junmyeon. Tao loved shopping with him, because they both were fashion freaks and had a good taste. On the other hand Sehun just rolled his eyes, when he saw two ‘grown up’ agents chattering like girls about clothes. Chanyeol took his place behind his desk, very disappointed that he missed the show. A mountain of food in front of him was slowly getting smaller.

 

Tao finally decided to order classy Gucci two-button black heritage tuxedo. He was sure it would look great with his Saint Laurent shirt and silk bowtie. Sehun picked through his shoulder with his deadpan expression.

“Are you seriously going to buy Gucci? I thought you are broke…”

Tao only smirked and dangled the black card under Sehun’s nose.

“So you are not ing. You are .” Sehun mocked.

“Shut up or I’ll make sure, that you won’t have children in a future, .”

“.”

“Come on boys, not again. We all know, that you two know every single insult that exist. Spare us.”

He used Junmyeon’s card to prepay and gave it back. Now he only needed to pick his new gorgeous suit up from the store.

“You should totally do an ash blonde.”

“That’s actually not stupid, Baek hyung!” Tao grinned. He took out his phone and made a quick selfie. It was a ritual before a visit at hairdresser’s. Okay not only because of that. He just liked to do them.

 

 

*****************

A/N :: Thx 4 reading!:) feel free to comment^^ 

There will be one more part from my dream... and then? I don't know yet xD

the price of this Gucci tuxedo is $3400 D: ahh and Junmyeons coat: $1495