Doomed

When hunter becomes a prey

Zitao was born to live in an expensive world. Too bad karma hated him. When he wasn’t with Junmyeon, he couldn’t afford for fancy, shiny things he loved and wanted. So basically when he wasn’t with Junmyeon, he was ending on window-shopping, planning how to convince his friend, that he really NEEDED those things. Which mostly worked but sometimes Jun called to a common sense, when he was looking at the prices.

Tao had his routine. Every day after work, he was crossing through the park. He always stopped to play basketball with other kids. Always sat on a bench after, giggling with some kindergarten girls and sharing sweets and secrets with them. They were improving his Korean dictionary about words other than curses.

And like almost every day on his way back home, he was looking on shops windows while strolling down the street, but this time, he knew, that amazing tuxedo was waiting for him inside one of them.

Store was closed but not for Tao. When you visit it at least once a week, you make friends. Especially when your friend's girlfriend works there. And that's how Taeyeon was waiting inside for him.

When he reached his favorite boutique, he couldn’t help but stare on the window with open mouth. Okay, he was practically drooling on the glass. He absolutely needed that bowtie. It was gorgeous, oh so gorgeous. Dark burgundy silk with delicate black ornaments. And it was hella expensive. At least for him. Now he regretted so much, that he gave back Junmyeon’s card.

“You have good taste, little one.”

Tao shivered, when he heard deep voice behind him. He snorted. Little one? Many things could be said about him (y, handsome… modest) but he definitely wasn’t a ‘little’. Baekhyun was little. Now he could see reflection of taller figure in the window. He tilted his head back a little.

And wow, man behind him was god-like. Tall, handsome, with tanned skin, dark eyes and hair styled in messy ponytail. He was wearing semi-casual, but he looked good. Styled. He had a pair of dark Balmain jeans, which caused a pinch of jealousy. Zitao really wanted them. But Junmyeon said that thousand dollars for stupid jeans was ridiculous. The man was wearing them with black mid-calf combat boots, grey Ralph Lauren V-neck t-shirt  with red ray-ban sunglasses hanging on neckband. Tao couldn’t match his blazer  jacket with any collection he saw, but it fit so perfect. Basically he looked like a model. It should be banned to look like you’d just walked out of damn fashion magazine.

It couldn’t skip Tao’s attention, that man was eyeing him like a piece of meat.

“So? Are you going to buy it?”

Voice totally matched his appearance, making him even more divine.

“No.”

“Why is that? You look like you would die for it.”

“It’s none of your business” he said with cocky voice, skipping formal form, even though he was aware, that man for sure was older than him. Not mention, he was a stranger. Now, when he could look closer, he found man somehow familiar. The other one chuckled, apparently very amused.

“You cannot afford it, am I right?”

“As I said, it’s not your business.”

Tao turned in attempt to leave. But the man caught his arm.

“Let’s say, I’ll buy it for you and in return you’ll keep me company this evening?”

Tao looked at the other with disbelief. After a second or two he burst out laugh. It was so obvious the man was attracted to him. Keep him company? Seriously? He wasn’t a cheap . Bowtie was gorgeous, but not that gorgeous.

“Okay creep, for the record, I’m going in to take my tuxedo. Unfortunately I have to reject your offer.”

As he said, he did. Tao passed the man, who was wearing deadpan expression, and disappear in the shop.

Yifan smirked. Saying ‘no’ to him, was the biggest mistake that one could do.  Yifan didn’t accept ‘no’s. When he wanted something, he got it. In more or less pleasant way.

“I want him” Yifan murmured to his companion, who was hiding in the shadow. Other one simply took out his camera and made Tao a series of photos.

“Are you sure? You wanted him, because he looked so cute and obedient in the park. I think he’s nothing like obedient.”

“Make sure, they won’t damage him, Minseok.” Yifan’s gaze was fixed on slim figure.

“He won’t be much beneficial. Unless we find break type buyer…”

“I want him for myself.”

The dark chuckle made Minseok shiver.

 

Whole next morning Tao was like a child waiting for a Santa. He was late to work, because he’d spent a lot of time in his favourite hairdresser's, talking for hour about awesome party he was going to. But at work he didn't have much to do anyway. Finally he got so bored, that he was spinning on his hair in strange positions, till Junmyeon left his office and snap his head with a newspaper. Tao growled and sat straight.

“Juuun ummmmmmmma.”

Junmyeon tensed. He shot Tao a heavy, dark glare.

“Don’t call me that in the office. What do you want?”

“I need money.”

“Of course you do. What this time?”

“Gorgeous silk Gucci bowtie, I totally need to have!”

“Why that doesn’t surprise me? How much?”

“Four.”

“Forget it.”

“But hyuuuuuuuuuung! It’s a limited edition.”

“I don’t care if it’s made for God to wear. If you don’t stop whining, I’ll send agent Byun instead of you tonight.”

Tao pouted and sat back on his chair quietly.

“If you’d sold your wardrobe, you’d be the richest guy in the agency…”

Tao shot Sehun a look. He wanted to criticize younger one, point him bad taste or something, but he simply couldn’t. In the opposite to Junmyeon, Sehun had a really good eye for clothes. He just didn’t care about it. Not like Sehun cared about anything. And he looked so damn good in this raglan long sleeve shirt, that brought out his lean body so perfectly.

“Okay, don’t kill me, it was only a suggestion…” younger man rolled his eyes.

“I just don’t understand why a person with such a good taste, can’t appreciate good clothes. Anyway I have party to attempt.” Blonde grinned. “And I’m going to have a lot of fun, while you’ll be sitting here!”

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N :: hey there cutie pies!~

I hope U liked it^^

and that's it xD my dream pretty much ended with Tao caught in butterflies net by Minseok... but hey, don't judge me xD it was a dream!!! But I don't know if he set himself free or was kidnapped D: I h8 my alarm clock! >.< (okay, I really don’t, it’s GD dodol pop ♥)