It has to be a fate

When hunter becomes a prey

Tao was more than happy to finally break his routine. Field mission was all he ever wanted. Okay maybe not all. That bowtie still was waiting for him.  Little did Tao know, that his broken routine and dyed hair were only things, that saved him from Yifan’s thugs. Poor guys weren’t  alert enough and he passed them like any other stranger on the street.

 

Zitao felt like a right person in a right place. All this well dressed, damn gorgeous people around him were a world he’d always dreamt of. His eyes were following every interesting stylization and he could totally guess almost every brand he saw on ladies and gentlemen. He was assigned with their mole and he could tell, that woman knew what was good. He was proud to stay beside the woman in her simple Valentino red dress and cute fan like purse from Judith Leiber. They created hella good couple. And it made him even more regret that he didn’t have bowtie.

 

“Oh, you’ve bleached your hair. Nice.”

Zitao froze. He nearly choked on his champagne, when he saw tall figure in a Kiton tuxedo. The creep from the other day stood just in front of him, now with perfectly styled hair, smiling deviously. Mix of terror and  shock appeared on agent’s face.

“T-thanks” he manage to stammer. He needed to get rid of him now.

“Too bad you didn’t accept my offer. That bowtie would look perfect with your tuxedo. Anyway I wouldn’t expect you here. It has to be a fate.”

“I’m sincerely doubt it” Zitao said nonchalantly. “I’m here as a plus one.”

With that, boy turned away. He hoped that’s enough for man to back off,

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, ZITAO?!” Junmyeon shouted right to his ear through the micro earphone.

“Hey!”

Boy tilted his head to see that Kris was chasing after him, pushing himself through the crowd. Tao speeded up, running away from their target.

I clearly told you, you are not suppose to talk to him!

“He caught me off the guard, okay? HE spoke to me, not the opposite” Tao whispered, trying to disappear in the crowd, feeling that other man treaded on his heels. It’s not easy to hide when you are tall and blonde among Asians, from even taller person. “We have bigger problem…”

What do you mean?

“I met him yesterday… “

WHAT?!

“And I didn’t recognize him, okay? It’s not my fault! He looked ... ” Hot? Handsome? Overwhelming? Extremely attractive? “… different. I think he was hitting on me.”

Get out of there, now.

“But..”

NOW!

No, it couldn’t be happening. Something so small couldn’t destroy his first, FIRST!, field mission. That’s not going to happen. And just like that, he saw perfect opportunity to go inside the house. The guard was dozing off on his chair. Just like it was planned.

“I still can do it!” He looked through his shoulder, to find man scanning the room. “Just let someone bother him, while I lost him. If not now, we want be able to get in. And I’m almost there!”

No, retreat, it’s too dangerous. We’ll do it another time.

“There will be no another time! You know it!”

Agent Park, agent Byun, take agent Huang out of there!

But kid is right, boss. I’ve already fed guard with Baekhyun Special Goodnight Kiss, it would be pity to waste it.” Literally everyone who heard that saw Junmyeon’s hard judging look in their minds. “Kris is going to China in two days… have a little faith in brat.” Baekhyun made a graceful pivot with a tray and two glass of champagne landed on Kris’ suit. Then he winked to Tao. “I’m terribly sorry Mr. Wu!
Baekhyun started to wiping the stain but Kris only pushed him.

Ahh… , Minseok!

Like it was nothing, Yifan throw his jacket to his PA, asked for new one and continued looking for Tao in shirt only.

I’m going to take care of Kris.” It was Chanyeol. Tao could see in the corner of his eye, how tall figure went into the host’s way, making it impossible, to go after younger agent. “Oh, Mr. Wu, I was dying to talk to you…

Tao chuckled, as he saw, that Kris obviously wanted to free himself from Yeol but it seemed to be impossible.

You are going to do it anyway, huh?

Tao smirked and like a shadow slid behind guard’s back and moved down into private part of mansion.

“Yes, sir.”

You doing it already, you spoiled brat!” Junmyeon hissed, what caused laughter from Tao. It was more statement than question.

“You know me so well, hyung. Don’t worry, I’ll be quick.”

Tao meant it. He was the best in that type of quests back in the academy times. True, it couldn’t compare to live action though, that's why he saw this mission even more awesome. That thrill!  What an amazing feeling.

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim, I need to ask about something my assistant.” Yifan excuse himself from Chanyeol, who was really hard to fend off. He took a new jacket, leaned over Minseok and whispered.

“That panda kid from yesterday is here. He’s dyed blonde. Find out what his name is and with whom he came.”

“You still want him? What if he came with one of yours investors?”

“We’ll see. If he happens to be with someone important, I’ll consider it. If not, just don’t involve anyone in this. Do it quietly and not right after the party. Don't let them mess that up this time and don't leave any tracks.”

Minseok pouted a little. They were working together for a long time now and Yifan still reprimanded him like a baby.

"I know."

 

 

 

“Okay, I’m in.”

We don’t have time for careful looking, so just make photos of everything and get out of there.

“Yes, sir.”

Tao, do you see a computer?” It was Sehun.

Blonde looked around. There was nothing. But when he used the picklock on one of the drawers, he smiled triumphantly.

“I’ve found a laptop.”

Good. Is there 3.0 port?

“What?”

He could heard a disapproval sigh.

USB 3.0? Blue one.

“You should have told me in the first place” Zitao snapped. “USB 3.0… We are on Earth, speak in human, not like an alien from exo planet…” Zitao looked at the laptop’s sides and found few different ports including three blue.

Everyone know what USB 3.0 is, . You are just retarded.

“I am retarded? You even can't tell the difference between Gucci and Armani, face! There are three blue ports.”

Agent Oh, agent Huang! It’s an official mission! It’s not a place to throwing insults to each other!”

Sehun ignored their boss comment. So did Tao.

Plug in the USB I gave you. I tell you when you can take it out. Meanwhile just be useful and find something.

“Okay.”

I swear, one day I’ll make you two  clean up all 128 basement floors in agency!

“Don’t be naive, hyung. It’s only an urban legend” Tao chuckled and opened the laptop.

It was secured by a password and fingerprint but that didn’t bother him. He knew Sehun was really good at his work, one of the best, if not the best. When he plugged in, he saw thousand of signs appearing on the screen with a speed of a lightning. As much as fascinating it was, he didn’t have time to waste. He rustled with dozen of files, making photos. He didn’t care what it was. He didn’t have time to wonder. He also manage to break into the safe. Yet it didn’t mind him to comment every little thing he saw. He earned few irritates ‘shut up’s from IT specialist and the boss.

Okay, take USB and you can run” Sehun sing-songed.

When Tao made sure, that he left everything just like at the beginning, then he rushed to the door. But unfortunately for him, there were steps outside. He ducked under the desk, cursing, when he hit his head on the edge and the door opened.

“… I know, just be ready. If he decides he want that, there is no place for mistake again.”

There was a loud click and sigh. The man certainly wasn’t Kris. Tao couldn’t see him, but he assumed it might be Kris’ PA. He really needed to change his position but he was too afraid to make a noise. Being tall and sitting under the desk wasn’t the best combination, Tao could think of. But luckily for him, man needed something form drawer and left when he got, whatever he wanted. When the door closed again, Tao carefully peeped up. With a sigh of relief he got out and went back to the party with a triumph smirk on his face.

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N :: two stories in one day! I'm a ma-ma-ma-ma-machine~ xD

Well what the (wo)man won't do, when the exam is near?

I think is time to dust the desert or something xD

 

my lovely baozi buns!~ thanks for reading, hope U like it!^^

I'd love to hear what U think about it so far^^

Li Yin dress (I dunno how much it costs but probably more than my car...)

and that awesome piece (only 4549$... lmao, more than Tao's tuxedo)

 

Kris' Kiton tuxedo (probably about 50k... xD)

 

if someone didn't get the basement joke...

check whole post on my tumblr~