Eight

Unnie, I am Home

Thursday in the afternoon, after our class, I accompany Sulli in the boutique shop to buy a dress for the friday night hang-out. Thus, Tory joined to us as well. She said that she doesn't have a dress to wear which is I highly doubt about it. Tory's wardrobe is full of pretty clothes but she always want to wear something new.

I was looking for a dress when Sulli approach me up "Which one is better?" she ask while handing a simple pastel pink dress and a black lacey sheer long-sleeve dress each in her hands. 

"I think the black dress suits you well" I said.

"I guess you're right" she agreed then she go to the fitting room to check out if the dress fits on her. Sulli got an innocent face and you would thought that her fashion style is someone girly, y'know the pastel colors with romantic touch but really, she's into dark colors. She said that dark colors makes her ier. She got a wild side aside from her pretty but innocent face.

"Hey did you find a dress?" Tory ask and I shook my head "Nope. You?"

"Yeah I found one" she said while raising a floral crop top and high waisted short and a leather jacket. Tory is the type of a girl that wears reavealing clothes.

"Looks pretty good on you. Try it" I said while choosing a dress in the boutique's rack.

"It seems so"

Sulli came out from the fitting room and showed us her black lacey sheer long sleeve dress and surprisingly it looks good on her, especially with her long brown wavy hair. "Woah, it looks good on you Sulli" I complimented her and Tory agreed. She smile on us "I guess I'll take this one. Well, I will choose a shoes and accessories to match with the dress" she said.

"Well, Im gonna try this one" Tory said and she enter the fitting room. While scanning the dress that hangs on the rack, I found a clothes that I think it'll suit on me. One is simple white fitted dress which is above the knee. Tory called us to check whether the clothes she choose fits on her and we agreed. Then I enter the fitting room and try the white dress that I pick up and show it to Sulli and Tory.

"So what do you think?" I ask and they both agreed "It suits you well, Krys. Your curves flattering on it" Sulli said.

"Yeah classy but beautiful" Tory said and I smile to them. I guess I'll buy them up. I go to the accessories and choose some gold bangle bracelet to match the outfit then we pay it up in the counter. Tory and Sulli bought up many accessories and dress and a one pair of shoes for Sulli and two for Tory.

"Ohh you only bought that?" Tory ask and I nod my head. 

"Why? Saving up for something?" added by Sulli.

Shoot! "Ahh.. no. It's just I don't feel buying clothes for now" I simply said. I cannot say directly to them that I tried not to buy too much because I am in crisis because I am scared that my friends will laugh at me or left me because of my situation.

"I see" I was relieved when they didn't ask anymore about that.

When I arrived at home, I saw Jessica-unnie's cooking at the kitchen. 

"Unnie, I am home" I said.

"Welcome back. Why are you so late?" she ask.

"Well, I just bought something"

She turn her head to my direction to see what I bought "For a party?" she ask and I nod "Yeah, Amber's cousin throwing a birthday party" I simply said. Gosh, I don't like to lie at my sister.

"Ohh when?"

"Tomorrow night. Can I go?" I ask. 

"Sure just don't drink alcoholic drinks if there are and text me up if you're gonna be late arasseo?" she said and I smiled at her "Really? Thank you unnie" I said while feeling guilty. I feel guilty because I lied to my sister. I am sorry unnie.

 

--

 

When the friday came up. All of my friends hyped up that day because of Exo. They were talking about them while me, I just put my hand on my cheeks and then listen to them lazily. Then they planned that Amber will fetch us one by one in our house at 7pm but I insist that I'll meet them at the front of the school because I tell to them that I lied to my sister.

When the classes ends, I immediately go home and fix myself. Good thing Jessica-unnie's not here. She said through on the text message that she won't be at home because of her job interview. 

I just applied some not-so heavy make-up but perfect for a party and I let my long straight hair down. I put my creamy stiletto and a gold purse and when I ensured that I look presentable, I lock the door and go out in the apartment and walk down towards to the school which is near at our apartment. When I arrived at the school, I saw Amber's car and they were waving at me.

"Woah, you look so gorgeous Krystal" Amber said wearing a red pants, muscle tee and leather booths with matching edgy accessories.

"Thanks"

"So let's go?" Tory said and I hop at the back of the driver's seat wherein Sulli and Luna sitting on it. 

"Hi" I greeted them and they greet me back.

"Wow you look so pretty" Sulli said, she's wearing the one she bought yesterday. She curl up her hair and she's wearing a heavy make-up. "Yeah, I am sure that one of the boys in Exo will notice you" Luna agreed. Luna wearing a hot pink fitted skirt and a long black sleeved dress which she tucks in her skirt. She curl her hair also and she looks pretty in smokey make-up.

Amber start the engine and drive towards to Tory's pub and when we arrived, it was the same scenario when I first go in the club. Neon lights, smoke of a cigarrette, alcoholic beverages, people who are dance, a blast music, and some people who are making out.

We sat in one of the table and order some drinks. We chit chat a little bit while waiting for our drinks and food. When the drinks are arrive we drink up as much as our heart content.

"This is the first time that we'll hanging in a place like this, as a group" Luna said and the others agreed.

"Finally, our baby Stallie is growing up. Cheers everyone" Tory raised her cup and everyone does it. So I raised my cup also and clank it to them. As we drink our martini, someone enter the club that makes the girls turn to them.

"Omona!" Tory squealed.

"It's.." - Luna

"Exo" - Sulli.

Eh? Exo? I followed them when they walk in and I saw someone familiar. He look at my direction and I don't know if I was the one he smiled at. All the girls squealed and many of them stand up and tried to approach them. Some of the boys entertained them but some are not.

"Omona! It's Tao! He's so handsome" Victoria said followed by Amber "Yeah and Kris-oppa.. he's so cool"

"Chanyeol-oppa!" -Sulli

"! Sehunnie's so hot!" -Luna.

I was dumfounded by the reaction of my friends especially to Amber and Luna. They weren't the type of a girl that won't squeal whenever they saw a handsome guy. I got shiver down to my spine and sense that there is someone's looking at me. I look to Exo's direction and I saw someone is starring at me intensely while drinking up. I think I saw him before. Aha! He's the guy whom I bump the other day and he was the one who brings back my i.d.

I poke at Tory, whose by my side and ask that guy "Oh he's Kim Jong In but everyone calls him Kai. He's the womanizer in the group and a god. Do you like him? He's pretty hot" she said.

I immediately shook my head "No no no! I don't. I am just curious" I said and turn my gaze away.

"Ohh really?" Tory said in a teasing voice. "Yeah really just curious" I said.

"But he's looking at you! Omona!" she said and I look at Kai's direction.

She's right, he was looking at me and he gave me a smirk which chills my spine. I shrugged my shoulder off and tried to ignore it. While the dance floor getting heated, some girls dancing with Exo and my friends are included to them.

Tao and Tory are dancing ily, almost touching their bodies while Sulli and Chanyeol, they were kissing torridly. Luna and Sehun are talking to each other same goes for Amber, Kris andXiumin. They were laughing together in our table, while me? I busied myself drinking some rum. I was lightheaded and I felt the rum rushing through my veins. I guess I am quite tipsy that time when someone approach me.

"Hey, seems like you're alone huh?" 

I was shock when I saw Kai in front of me but I tried not to show it. I smiled at him "Yeah, busying myself being a wallflower" I said.

He chuckled "That must be lonely then. By the way, I am Kim Jong In. Just call me Kai and you're Krystal Jung right?" he lend his hand to shake hands with me which is I accept it. I felt an electric sensation through over it but I ignored it.

"Nice to meet you, Kai. How do you know my name?"

"I was the one who returned your i.d back right? Also you're quite famous in our school" he said.

"Oh am I?"

"Yeah, famous for being a reserved. You turn down a lot of boys aren't you?" This guy seems to know a lot about me. 

I nodded "Yeah. Seems like you do knww a lot of things about me. Stalker aren't you?"

He chuckled again. Why does it seems like whenever he's laughing, it's so y to hear it "Yeah. I am interested in you since I saw you last time you go in this bar" he said.

Ohh so he's the guy whose staring at me intensely? Ahh that explains why he is so familiar to me. I look at him and notice that he was staring at me intensely. "So you do know about me, tell me something about you" I said.

He tell about himself, what movies he likes and his past relationships which is no-string-attach type. I realized that I was laughing with him because of his jokes and I drank more and more alcoholic drinks.

"Want to dance?" he ask and I said yes.

He take me to the dance floor and dance ily in front of me. I just go with flow and sway my hips on his. The crowd cheering on us. Some other girls are glaring at me but I don't care. I think alcohol makes me bold enough. Our bodies are so close and I felt his heat under my skin as well as his errected member on my tummy.

He was looking at me intensely and I didn't realize that I my lower lips using my tongue. He lean closer to me and whisper in my ears.

"Want me to date you?"

 

***

 

A/N: Hi guise :)) Sorry if I didn't update last week. Y'know I was always busy in my school. Sorry for the lame chapter and thank you for reading, subscribe to my story, upvote, and leaving your comments. Sorry if I didn't reply on it. Anyway the next scene will be rated m so read at your own risk okay? Feel free to leave comments. Thank you for reading. Kamsamnidaa~