Six

Unnie, I am Home

I woke up early because my sister said that I should be early for today. We will moving to our new house and we need to fix a lot of things. As I was holding a box to put in a van I saw our nanny with an old travelling bag in her hands and she was talking to Jessica-unnie. I put the box in the van and come to them.

 

"Are you sure you want this? It's fine with me even if you don't pay my wage and besides I treat both of you as my own daughter" our nanny said. 

 

Jessica-unnie smile at her sheepishly "Thanks Umma but it's time for you to take a rest. You've been serving us a long time so I think you should focus on yourself. Thank you for everything Umma, I'll never forget you as well as for Stallie" then she hug our nanny as well as she hugs me too. Our nanny took care of us when we are young that's why we treat her as our second mother.

 

"Take care of yourselves, Sica and Stallie arasseo? Just write me a letter when  you need help." she wave her hands to bid a goodbye as well as for us.

 

I heard my sister let out a sigh "Sure we will miss her. Okay let's continue what we are doing" she said then she move forward to pick up the box and put it in the van. I help her packing our things and moving those boxes.

 

As we make sure that there is no one box that are left in the house. We took a last glimpse to our home. "I'll will miss this" my sister said.

 

"Me too" as I agree with her. I will surely miss our home which is filled thousands of memories. To the place who watched me to grown up until now. My sister tap my shoulder "Let's go Stallie" she said and we hop in the van. We left our old house and looking forward to our new home with full of hope and anxiety to the life that awaits us without our parents.

 

--

 

At exactly 8:00 in the morning, we arrived in our new house. It was located near at my school which is a walking distance from here. It is a town house who has a four storey building. 

 

"Here we are. Our apartment is located at the foruth floor so we really need an energy in order to put our things up there." she said as she was staring up in the building.  I look up in the building and I saw how tiring it could be when we put our things to our new apartment.

 

"So shall we start?"

 

"Ne~"

 

We start to pick up the boxes and go upstairs. It's a little tiring at first but I can manage. We go up and down to pick and put our boxes in the apartment. I feel so tired and I felt my sweat running down to the side of my temple. I wipe it using my arm and continue to pick up.

 

After a long hours of picking up the boxes, we managed to put it all and I lay down in the floor after that. "Ahh so tiring!" I said as I roll down and close my eyes for a while to take some rest.

 

"Ohh it's 1:00 in the afternoon already and I still not cooking for our lunch" my sister said and I smirk at her "You can't cook a decent meal unnie. Just buy a food outside and that will be fine" I said as I stand up. I saw her pouting at me because of what I said and I just chuckled "I'll just go to my room to fix my things" then I go up in my room which is next to the bath room.

 

As I enter, I take a look up on the surroundings of my new room. It has a low ceiling but it didn't hit my head up. There was a small window in the front of the door and the walls painted in white color, which is not my thing. The floor painted in red one and the boxes were scattered around so I started to move my things like my bed, closet, study table and my drawers. After that, I immediately open up my boxes to fixed and put my things were it should belong.

 

I was about to put the light when my sister called me to eat lunch. I go in the living room because our new apartment is a korean-style house. It has a  small kitchen, a living room, one bathroom and two rooms which is fit for us. I didn't used to eat at the floor but maybe for a longer time, I'll get used to it. There was a wooden table that Jessica-unnie bring and she didn't bring the table the one we are using when we are eating. Jessica-unnie sell some things which is expensive and couldn't fit here in our house.

 

"Let's eat" she said as she was sitting at the floor and the food was in the table. So I sit also in the floor and started to eat as my sister began to eat. "Do you like our new home Stallie?" Jessica-unnie ask.

 

I nod my head as an answer "Yeah even though it is small compared to our old home." I said. She smile at me with an apologetic look "I am sorry Stallie this is the cheapest apartment that I could afford" she said.

 

I tried to cheer her up by smiling at her "Don't be sorry. Besides I like this our new home. It gives me a korean-style vibe house compared to our home which is western-style. Also, it feels homey so yeah don't be sorry. Atleast we have a shelter to stay" I assured her.

 

"Thanks. By the way, I'll find a work by tomorrow or in the other day" she said. I look at her and I didn't realize that I put down my chopstick "What?!" I said while a mouth hanging open.

 

"Yes. I'll find a job" she repeat.

 

"But why do you need to find a job? How about your studies? Did we get an inheritance from Mom and Dad?" I ask.

 

She just shook her head "No we didn't have because they didn't write any testimonials to that. About my studies, well I decided to stop since I can't support my studies anymore. Since I was a high school graduate maybe I can get a job for that" she said.

 

I feel sorry and pity for her because she need to sacrifice her studies in order to support our daily needs. "If you are going to work then I will work also" I declared.

 

"No you can't. Just focus on your studies and I can manage this so don't be worry" she assured.

 

"But--" I tried to protest but she cut me off "No buts! Just relax and study hard okay? Unnie's gonna be fine" she said while smiling.

 

I bite my lips. I know that she isn't fine because she doesn't usually smile like that. I wish I could do something for her.

 

**


A/N: Hi guise, Sorry if I didn't update on sunday because my internet went wrong and I have a personal issues to take care of. Anyway thank you for my 37 subbies for subscribing to my stories and also to the readers who leave their comment. Thank you guise :D. Anyway, I'll include some bed scenes here so read at your own risk, arasseo?

Feel free to leave comment, votes and subscribe to my story. Thank you for reading and enjoy~