Seven

Unnie, I am Home

After two days of packing our things and arranged it, I go to school. My friends bombard me with questions like why am I absent and when I gave them an answer they were satisfied. I didn't inform to them that we move to a new house and we aren't in our old house anymore which they were knew. I am still thinking if I will let them know about my current address or not.

"Hey let's hang out in friday. You want to join Stallie?" Amber ask. 

We were hanging in the cafeteria right now and Amber invites me to the club in Friday night. "Ahh.. I think.. I'll pass" I said. I saw Amber's expression like she wanted me to join in but I don't think I can because I don't want to be drunk again like what I did with Tory.

Victoria wrap her arms in my shoulder and lean closer to my ear "C'mmon Krystal, this will be fun. I know you were still mourning for your parents but sometimes it's not bad to forget for a while your problems, besides we decided to take a boy hunting" she said while squealing.

"You should come Krystal, this will be the first hang-out group that we are complete" Luna added and Sulli agreed. 

I let out a sigh "Fine. But I'll try not to be wasted, y'know my sister" I said and they noded.

"This will be fun and I heard that the whole EXO will come in your bar Tory" Sulli said.

"Omo! Really?!" 

"Yeah"

"Omona! This is a rare event! Omo! I need a new dress to notice me by Tao" she said. All of my friends have a crush on this popular group in our school namely, EXO. They are popular because of their faces, charisma, intelligence, athletism and talent. A girl's ideal.

I just shook my head in disbelief. It's not that I don't like them but what I don't understand is, why of the girls in this school have gone crazy to them?

 

--

 

I was walking down to the library when someone bumped me off which makes my books flew off in the floor. "Great" I muttered as I pick up my books. I saw someone handing some of my books to me and I grab it. He also grab my hands to help me to stand up. When I stood up, I saw a tall guy with a tan skin and brunette messy hair but it looks cool on him.

"Ahh thanks for helping" I said and he smile at me. "No problem" then he walk away. I take a glance on him and I see how cool when we was walking. He was like a model-type figure because of his posture and I think he was familiar to me. His eyes are really familiar to me. Did I know him? or maybe not?

I shrugged my shoulder off and tried to ignore him. I walk away and headed to my next class which is history. When I was in the classroom, my history teacher had arrive and start teaching the lesson which is quite boring to me. Not because of the topic but his voice that sound like a lullaby.

It pains me to sit for an hour just to listen to his lecture plus his lullaby-like voice which makes me want to sleep. After an hour and the history class was over. I decided to go to the ladies room to take a pee. I was walking down to the corridor when I saw the guy whom I bumped earlier before I go to my history class. He smile at me. At first I turn my head in my back to see if there's any people in my back but when I assure that there is no one, I pressumed that this guy was trying to approach me.

"Hi. Are you Krystal Jung?" he ask.

I noded "Yes, why?"

He pulled out something in his pocket which happens to be my identification card "You drop this when we bumped each other earlier. I was about to go in your class to return it to you" he said.

Ohh I didn't notice that I drop my identification card. He hand it over me and I thank him for returning it "Thank you" I said then he smile at me but before he walk off he said something to me that I didn't understand "See you Krystal"

What does he mean?

I just shook my head and tried to ignore him.

 

--

 

When the class ended, I immediately go home and when I arrive at our apartment, there was a lot of news paper that scattered on the floor and I saw Jessica-unnie sitting on the floor while reading the job seeking section of the news paper.

"Unnie, I am home" I said and she smile at me "Welcome home"

"Why is there are a lot of news papers scattered on the floor?" I ask.

"I was about to find a job that I am qualified of and a salary that is good to us" she said.

"I see. So do you prepare dinner?"

Her eyes widened as she look up in the wall clock "No! Oh no! I am so sorry Stallie! I forgot to prepare a dinner for you! But don't worry I'll gonna cook" she said as she stood up and immediately go to the kitchen but I stop her.

"Unnie it's okay. I'll cook"

"But--"

"Just continue what you were doing and I'll take care of our food" I said and she noded at me.

I know my sister couldn't cook a food but at least I can cook an edible food. I go to the kitchen and cook some kimchi stew and bulgogi and when the dinner is ready, I call up my sister to eat and we share the food that I cook. After dinner, my sister insist that she will wash up the dishes since I cooked our dinner and I let her do her job. 

I was in my room when I receive a text message from Sulli.

Fr: Sulli

Hey Krys, can you accompany me tomorrow? I'll buy some dress for the friday night. You should buy a new one also. Y'know maybe some of the members in exo might notice you. /winks/

-End

I took my wallet and check if I have some money to buy a dress and fortunately I still have money. I was about to save my money for my school projects and other necessities so I wouldn't ask my sister to give me one but I promise to my friends that I will be joining to them.

This will be once and no more for the next.

 

**


A/N: Hi guise. Sorry if I didn't update this story for a month because I was real busy in my university entrance exams. Y'know I need to study more in order to pass the test and I have an university examination for the month of november so I don't have time to update the past few weeks and I am really sorry for that. Anyway, Thank you for the readers whose subscribing to my story even though I was inactive this past few weeks, commenting and upvoting this story. Thank you very much for supporting and understanding me. Sorry for the inconvinience. Feel free to leave comments. I hope you enjoy reading this.

Kamsamhamnidaa~