Four

Unnie, I am Home

"And then I tripped in front of the boys!" Victoria said while laughing after she told me her embarassing stories that she encounter. I just laugh with her and drink some blue martini. I don't know how many glasses of martini we drunk. I just now that I am drunk as of now.

 

I started to feel headache so I ask Victoria to go home now and get a sleep "Tory, let's go home now. My head hurts and I want to sleep" I said.

 

"Ehh? Aniyo! Let's drink some more until we die!" she tried to give me a martini but I refuse "Tory! Let's go home now!" I shout and she just scoff. "Arasseo, arasseo. I'll just call my brother to fetch us" she put out her phone from her pocket and dialed her brother's number.

 

"Gege, fetch us. Mwo?! Aniyo, I am not drunk! *hik* Ahh just fetch us in the usual pub!" she kept arguing with her brother while for me, I massage my temples because of the pain that I feel. After that, I put my hand on my cheek and let out a sigh. Then, I felt someone is staring at me so I look around and I saw a guy staring at our direction. I didn't see his face because of the darkness and my vision is getting blurry but I sense he is a guy because of his body built and he's with a group of guys whose hanging out with him. He is just staring at our direction with arms and legs crossed.

 

I saw a smirk plastered on his face which makes me feel nervous. I don't know if he is staring at me or in Tory but I just smile at him and turn my gaze away. I just shrug off my shoulders and tried to ignore it. 

 

"Let's go *hik* Stallie. My brother's outside" Tory said. We stand up and go out in the pub house. I assist Tory when we are walking because she almost trip and vomit on the ground but she managed to hold up. 

 

We arrived at the parking lot and I saw a guy waving on us which makes me think he is Tory's brother "Wow, Tory is really wasted. Tsk! I told her not to drink much" 

 

"Yah, gege! I'm not drunk! *hik* right Stallie?" Tory prostest. I just chuckled.

 

"Anyway, hop in. Ahh you're Krystal right?" her brother ask. I nod my head as an answer "Why?"

 

"Well my sister said that you'll be staying at our house isn't right?"

 

"Yes. Is it okay for you if I stay?" I ask and he smile at me. "Hop in" we hop in and I seat at the back of the car. Before we leave the pub, I saw a guy whose staring at our direction, the guy who stared at me a while a go. He was wearing our school uniform with a slightly open shirt which makes reveal a little of his chest. He has an intense gaze which makes me feel that he is penetrating my soul. Then Tory's brother start the engine and drive away.

 

He is kinda familiar to me and I am wondering why is he staring at me?

 

--

 

I go home when I finish eating breakfast in Tory's house. It was 8:00 am in the morning. I knock the door. While waiting the door to be opened. I was really nervous because I was wondering if unnie will notice that I go to a pub house. Since it is a place that is full of smoke, it might mix the scent of the smoke to my uniform.

 

Jessica-unnie opened the door "Ohh Stallie, good morning. Have you eat breakfast?" she ask.

 

"Morning unnie, yeah I've eaten my breakfast at Tory's house." I said and walk up in the stairs. Tried to escape at my sister's interrogation. I immediately take a bath to wipe out the scent of the smoke and intoxicated drinks that came from the bar.

 

After I take a bath, my sister knock "Come in" i said and my sister enter in my room. "What is it unnie?"

 

She sit down in my bed "Stallie, I'm going out for today because I need to process the funeral of our parents. Also, I need to negotiate with our parent's business partners. Honestly.." she pause and take out a sigh "Our parent's company is in a big debt"

 

My eyes widened as I heard those words "What?!"

 

"Yeah, there's a possibility that I might actually sell our house"

 

"You can't do that!"

 

She look up on me with an apologetic smile on her face. It makes mentally slap that she isn't joking. If she is selling our house, where will we live?

 

Ohh God! What's happening in our life?!

 

**

 

A/N: Hello guise! Sorry if I didn't make an update for atleast three weeks(?) because our internet connection's has a problem and also because of the school activities that I need to do. Anyway I will continue this story even though Jessica was out in GG ;A;. Ahh curse you Youngmin! Btw, thank you for reading and subscribing to my story :D. Also thank you for leaving comments, it makes me feel motivated to continue writing! Kamsaa~ 

Anyway feel free to leave comments and subscribe. Thank you for reading and enjoy~