Five

Unnie, I am Home

Jessica-unnie process the funerals and negotiate with the business partners of our deceased parents. As the funeral begins, many people come and offer their condolences to us which we accepted. They bowed their heads in 90 degrees to our parents to give respect as well to us then they say across the room which they will serve a food by our relative who come to help us in the funeral. The funeral home is quiet and sober. 

 

Jessica-unnie and I were sitting beside the coffin while mourning for their death. I was being hysterical and sobbing all the time while Jessica-unnie was quiet and keep rubbing my back to comfort me. I know deep inside she wanted to cry also but she need to be strong for my own sake. The guest didn't talked too much which makes the atmosphere feel sobber and they didn't stay atleast an hour.

 

My friends, Victoria, Amber, Luna and Sulli have come and offer their condolences which other people did earlier ago and make a bow to give respect. They smile at me sheepishly and I smile them back too, even though I cannot smile as for the moment because of the pain that I feel. They didn't talk too me, they just give me some time to mourn for my parents and release the grief that I felt. They respect that I can't talk to them for a moment.

 

After three days of funeral, it's time for the cremation. Jessica-unnie decided to cremate our parents and we burried it to a museum in the cemetery. The feeling of grief didn't ease off as we go to our home. I locked up in my room and crying all the time. Thinking what will happen to us after this. 

 

When the dinner comes, I heard that Jessica-unnie's knocking on my door and telling me that the dinner is ready but I didn't bother to answer her. When I heard that she's opening the door, I pretend to sleep until she close the door. I don't have an appetite to eat and I just want to sleep to forget the grief that I felt even for a short time.

 

--

 

The show must go on. That's what life is. Early in the morning, while eating my breakfast along with my sister, she spoke to me about selling our house "Stallie, ditch your class for now because you need to pack up your things and we are going to move tomorrow" she said.

 

"What?! As in tomorrow?! And where are we moving?" I ask.

 

"To an apartment which is nearby to your school so you don't have to worry about the transportation. Also it is a walking distance so you can walk with it if you like"

 

I couldn't keep my temper and I ask my sister in an abrupt way "Seriously unnie, why do you need to sell our house? Don't you know that there's so many expenses if we rent an apartment rather than to stay at our own house?!"

 

She raise me an eyebrow and her eyes becomes chinkier than it's usual. Which is giving me a cold intense stare "Krystal, where's your manners?!" she said in a cold monotone. I know she's angry with me because she call me in my real name.

 

"What manners? I just ask you about selling the house and you're asking about my manners which is off topic?!"

 

She crossed her arms and still, her eyebrow is raising up "But the way you ask me is rude which makes me pissed off" she stand up and put her hands on her waist "Don't you ever questioned about the decisions that I will be making because you don't know how much  debt that we are facing. Also remember, I am your elder sister so atleast be polite to me" and then she stormed off the dining room and went to her room.

 

I let out a sigh. This is the first time that we fight in a big issue. We are always fighting but in a little things only but this time, it was different.

 

--

 

When the dinner comes, Jessica-unnie calls me up for the dinner while I was in the middle of packing my things. I go down to the dinning room area and join Jessica-unnie to dinner. While eating, as usual, no one is talking to us until I can't take it anymore but to take an apologize to her.

 

"Unnie, I am sorry for what happened earlier" I said while looking down at the floor.

 

She ruffled my hair and I saw she was smiling at me "I am sorry too. It's just I was stress because of the happenings that's why I said those words to you. Anyway we're quits right now, ne?"

 

I smile and nod at her as an answer. She hold my hand and "I promise Stallie, that I am going to take care of you from now on no matter what happens. That's what I've promised to Mom and Dad" she said sincerely and I smile at her. Assuring her that I am fine with that because she's the only person whom I can rely from now on.

 

**

 

A/N: Hi guys :)) I just want to thank to my 33 subbies. Thank you very much for subscribing to my story. Also I want to thank babujjung for leaving a comment in every chapter of this story which makes me feel motivated. Thank you bae for motivating me <3 and also for the others. Thank you very much. I am sorry if this chapter was lame. I'll try to write an update tomorrow because I am really sleepy now~ Ahh by the way, should I include some bed scenes or rated m in this story? Please answer me. Thanks in advance.

Feel free to leave some comments, upvotes and subscribing to my stories. Thank you for reading and enjoy~

Kamsaa~