One

Unnie, I am Home

Since I was a child, I believe my life is perfect. I have a loving mother and father, a cold-but-caring sister, and a wealth that can provides us our daily needs and wants. I believe that my life would be perfect as a classic fairytales tough I don't have a prince charming but I will find him soon. My life would be happily-ever-after until the end. That's how I believe until I was 16.

 

A tragedy happened.

 

It was summer. Since there are no classes, my sister and I spent will spent summer vacation in our home because our parents will be in Japan for their unfinish business. Before they left, my mother and father remind us what to do when they were away from home.

 

"Don't forget to lock out the doors when you will go out or before you sleep okay?" dad reminded us. We just nodded our heads to agree with him.

 

My mom kissed my forehead "Listen to your Jessica-unnie, Stallie and don't give her a hard time arasseo?"

 

I just smiled "Yes mom. I will listen to her" I said while a big grin plastered on my face. I saw my sister rolled her eyes and scoff.

 

"Girls don't forget to call us when something happens arasseo?" dad said. We nodded again our heads.

 

"Jessica, take care of your sister okay?" mom kissed Jessica-unnie's forehead as she smiled and agree "Yes mom, I will."

 

I don't know. I feel like somethings gonna happened when my mom said that. It feel weird like she's entrusting me to my Jessica-unnie as if they were never comming back. I shook my head to let off my thoughts. Then after that, they ride in the car and we watch them as the car going away from us. When we didn't see the car that they use. We've been freeze in 3 minutes. "So what are we gonna do now?" I ask.

 

My sister shrug off her shoulders "I don't know. Let's go back to our house" we walk off to our home and do the things whatever we like. My sister is sitting on the couch while reading a book while me, playing my psp in the stairs.

 

I just stop playing my psp when our nanny told us to eat. I look at the wall clock and it was 7 in the evening. It was time for dinner. I go to the dinning room and I saw my sister sitting on the chair, waiting for me. I sit at the chair and we eat our dinner. As we eat our meal, I felt an anxiety over me. I feel uneasy. That something's gonna happened.

 

"Unnie, I feel nervous" I said as she was drinking her water. She raised an eyebrow "Why?"

 

"I don't know. I feel that something's gonna happened"

 

She put the glass on the table and stand up "Nah, you're just paranoid Stallie. Finish your meal now and take a shower. Maybe it will help you to release your anxiety" she said as she walk up in the stairs to go in her room. Maybe she's right, I am just paranoid.

 

As I finish dinner, I go to the bathroom to take a shower and after that, I go to my bedroom. While lying in my bed, my anxiety didn't decrease. I tried to sleep but I can't so I decided to go down to the stairs to drink up some fresh milk. After drinking, I put down the glass on the sink and walk up in my bedroom. I prayed that my anxiety would be calm down and I am only paranoid. I close my eyes and tried to forget what are my thoughts and the uneasiness that I felt.

 

--

 

In the next morning, I woke up and go down to the stairs. I saw Jessica-unnie's talking to someone on the phone and there's an uneasiness written over her face. She hung up the phone and she was surprised when she saw me.

 

"Morning, Unnie. Who's that?" I ask. Instead of answering, she grab my arm and take me to the couch. She was looking at my face and grabbing my shoulder. I saw that she's nervous, which she didn't usually show to everyone. I sense that there's something wrong so I ask her.

 

"Unnie, what's wrong? You seem nervous at all" still she didn't answer my question. I heard she breathe deeply then open "Listen Stallie. I have a bad news for you. Earlier in the morning, when you were sleeping, I receive a phone call from the staff of Incheon Airport. They said that.. that"

 

"That?"

 

She breath deeply again "That a plane crash happened and it landed near at the ocean. All the passengers are missing including mom and dad" my eyes widened as I heard those words. No! She's lying.

 

"You're lying right? Please unnie stop lying--"

 

"I am telling you the truth!"

 

A silence wrap between us. I am trying to absorb what Jessica-unnie said. Mom and dad are gone into plane crash? Tell me this is a dream and if it is, please wake me up in this nightmare.

 

"The search and rescue still trying to look for their bodies and for a survivors. Let's just pray that they were safe." Jessica-unnie said.

 

I hope that they were fine.

 

**

 

A/N: Hello guise *^O^* I am sorry that I just updated the chapter one. This will be published by yesterday but the laziness strike me up so I will post it today. Sorry if I didn't update the chapter one because I was so busy with my school so yeah. Sorry for my bad grammars because english isn't my first language and sorry for the lame chapter. I hope you understand. Thank you for your subscriptions, votes and comments, it makes me feel happy that you're intrested to read my story even though the chapter one isn't released. Feel free to leave comments. Thank you for reading and enjoy~