trēs

Mundane's Definition of Love
As the door swung opened, two girls came out. One  shorter than the other, was wearing a black dress that resembled a suit, hugging her body and jet black heels adding some height. Her long dyed-brown hair completed the image. Around both her ears was what looked like vine leaves. She went towards the two males.

 

"Hey guys!" Jessica yelled and gave them a hug. The smell of alcohol lingering from her, cheeks flushed indicating she's drunk.

 

The taller girl went up to Kyungsoo and hugged the wide-eyed boy. Krystal with the blonde hair and daring makeup, wearing a leather bralette that screamed 'my parents aren't home for the weekend' and shorts with white folds, showcasing her toned stomach. Her shoes were converse supported by calf high socks. She smelled strangely like flowers instead of alcohol.

 

Kyungsoo hugged back out of politeness. He had to yell for them to audibly hear him and inhale before hugging the girl that strongly smelt like weed and alcohol. "Hiya, Krystal! Nice party you have here, what's the special occasion?"

 

Jessica entwined the conversation. "Not all parties have to involve an occasion you know Kyungsoo! Lucky for you, this is, it's my graduation party! And there's the one we love, hello Baekhyun!" She went toward Baekhyun and gave him another hug.

 

Baekhyun put his arms around her waist for the hug. "Hey hey hey graduating girl! How's it feel to leave our high school?"

 

Jessica perked up. "Absolutely happy! Let's go in and have fun," she said as her and Krystal dragged the both of them inside.

 

╰( ´・ω・)つ──☆✿✿✿✿✿✿

 

The inside of the house was like a dream, the house was dark and the only light in it were the lights you would see in a night club. Smoke was everywhere, the smell of weed and vapor in the air thus making this your somewhat average senior graduation party. It was full of people, just like how a nightclub would've been: bodies against bodies. Baekhyun was seamlessly walking around the area, with Kyungsoo tagging along with him.

 

Kyungsoo looked around. "Wow, this place is amazing!" He had to shout since the music was blasting throughout the house. "I'm going to get something to drink, you want one?"

 

"Yeah sure, as long as I won't die from it," Baekhyun replied. He watched as his best friend got lost into the crowd. Baekhyun, who didn't want to look like a sore thumb, did what was called a pass for dancing, swaying around and once in a while move his hands up. He continued to do that as he walked around until he saw someone slightly familiar, height sticking out. The familiar being turned his head and looked directly at him. Baekhyun could see his face despite all the smoke.

 

He saw his big ears at glance and his face, his face was attractive. He looked like he was in his late teens, early twenties. Hair being coal black hiding his forehead, eyes that pierced through him like sharp glass.

 

"Chanyeol!" A figure yelled out. The other one turned around and came towards to what looked like the dark skinned boy. He had brown hair, about the same age as Baekhyun himself, if not younger added that he was a little bit shorter than the other tall male but was still tall likewise. He was wearing the same attire as the other male, now known as Chanyeol, but didn't have those transparent items protruding from his back.

 

"Chanyeol hyung!" the boy yelled out again. "I saw him heading towards the other direction where Sehun is!"

 

The other one nodded and proceeded to go the opposite direction, getting swallowed up by the crowd dancing. Baekhyun was there watching the whole thing. No one was wearing any costumes or cosplay besides the Jung sisters. It left him confused, he wanted to know why.

 

He was about to follow the two when a hand touched his shoulder for a brief moment. Baekhyun turned around to see a feminine like face, light blonde hair that looked as soft as a feather, and eyeliner around his eyes making them pop out. Baekhyun could've sworn he was wearing contacts because his eyes looked like a cat. The more he stared, the more his eyesight got blurry until he couldn't see the cat-eyed person within the crowd. It wasn't until a figure passed by him when he snapped out. As the person disappeared, he saw what Chanyeol next to the kitchen. Slowly, he crept closer while keeping his distance.

 

"So where is he? Where's the Eidolon demon Jongin? And where is Sehun?" the said person asked the dark skinned.

 

"Sehun's upstairs in Jessica's bedroom," the boy- Jongin replied.

 

Chanyeol made a face, "Who is Jessica?"

 

Jongin laughed. Even from afar, Baekhyun could tell he had a pretty damn nice smile. "You really need to get around more, hyung." He then walked upstairs, Chanyeol following suit. Baekhyun wondering, went upstairs to see what they were doing. About a couple meters away was a confused looking Kyungsoo trying to find a curious Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so you're wondering what the Jung sisters were wearing right? i gotchu k, but bear with me i literally don't have a toolbar for me to edit things so instead i shall give you links to copy and paste yes

 

here is krystal's: http://tinyurl.com/mw5kbgx

and jessica's: http://tinyurl.com/lflscgp

 

phew glad i got this thing done in time gg