duo

Mundane's Definition of Love

 

"You're late, hyung."

 

"Oh, lighten up sour pants. It's not like its the end of the world if I don't come," Chanyeol said and crouched down to the boy's level. "I'm pretty sure you both are capable of taking on an Eidolon demon, so don't worry your pretty little dyed brown head."

 

"I could say the same to you, black-haired Yoda," Sehun replied. Sehun is the type of guy that gives off an vibe, his hair perfectly fixed, tousled just the way he liked it, what girls call a perfect human, and just the aura he carries around him.

 

Sehun removed leaves that fell into his hair. "Why are we hiding in this depressing 'forest' again?"

 

Chanyeol walked over to where Sehun was, dead leaves and grass crushing under his boots. "There's a Downworlder condo right across holding a party." He pointed to a white and black condo in the area, lights flashing everywhere, people loitering around, music blasting in the air. Sehun looked across and saw their target , who was wearing waiting outside with a handful of people who want to go into the place.

 

"I swear by the angel hyung, if that's the reason why you dragged me all the way here just to go party, I'll break all the weapons in your little chest when we get back. I could've been on League right now beating the out of my opponents."

 

"First off, no. I don't associate myself with Downworlders, that's Joonmyun and Jongdae. Second, quit telling me your life story, the demon's going to that party and you look like a Downworlder with your eyes," Chanyeol put his elbow on Sehun's shoulder. "But those don't erase the fact that I'm more good looking than you."

 

Sehun swatted away his elbow. "These are contacts, hyung," Sehun stated. "My eyes are the color of brown."

 

"Just like everyone else in this country," He began to rummage through the inside of his pocket to take out a wand-like object with marks of fire around it and gave it to Sehun. "Now Mark me, I forgot to do this before I left."

 

Sehun took out an illuminating stone and began to draw, black swirls coming out of the steele. "So who was that one guy you were talking to? You seem pretty interested in him."

 

"I'm not actually. He just reminded me of you, all nerdy and crap. The difference between the two of you was that you have more muscles," Chanyeol had his teeth clenched from Sehun applying runes. Applying marks (runes) was a daily thing for Shadowhunters, just like bulletproof vests for police officers, it helped them survive every mission as it was vital to stay alive.

 

"I'm all done, Jongin's within the perimeter of the demon. Let's leave this popsicle stand," Sehun said as he gave the wand-like object back. He looked at Chanyeol's arms, admiring his handiwork.

 

"You can stop admiring my muscles now, let's go. I don't have all day for this."

 

"You know, I'm getting really tired of your right now," Sehun said and started to walk towards the other side of the forest. "Hey isn't that your boy toy from earlier?" He pointed out.

 

Chanyeol immediately came out from the forest and looked ahead. There he was, the guy he met on a bench paying Flappy Bird along with a short being, walking towards the said location of the Downworlder party. He watched the duo reach the door and knocked. Two girls in short dresses opened the door and hugged both of them, chit chatting on their doorstep, then ushering them and other people to come in, including the Eidolon demon. Chanyeol could see that much thanks to his Sight rune. Ultimately that made Chanyeol frown.

 

"I really don't like it when you're right."

 

 

 

 

 

 

*A/N*
double update yay. enjoy while it lasts bc i have school tomorrow cries i hate being a junior.