ūnus

Mundane's Definition of Love

 

 

Seoul, South Korea. Year 2014

 

 

 

 

"Come on! We have to go, hurry up!" a guy with black hair yelled. For a guy who was short, he had a strong voice.

 

"I honestly think you're the dumbest person ever. We won't miss the party." a person with brown hair and wide eyes replied as he descended from the stairs of his apartment. "I didn't want to leave my apartment in s and the neighbors awake."

 

Baekhyun sighed. "Fine fine, whatever you say. As long as we get there and not miss the whole thing. Shall we pass through the park?"

 

"Whatever floats your boat. You know, I don't know why you're taking me to their party. I don't even know them," Kyungsoo spoke. Kyungsoo was your typical boy-next-door kind of kid, but to Baekhyun, he was his best friend.

 

Baekhyun shrugged. "They told me to invite you. I think one of their friends has the hots for you," he winked and nudged Kyungsoo with his shoulder.

Kyungsoo hit him on the same shoulder. "Never do that again, it's weird and scary and it chases away your said chances with said 'all the girls' at the party."

 

About halfway through the park, he put his hands in his pocket and panicked. "Holy crap, I forgot my phone. Holy crap, stay there by the bench and I'll run back to my house and get it."

 

"Yes mother, don't take too long," Baekhyun said as he watched Kyungsoo run towards the direction of his apartment. Nighttime at the park was scary and lonesome. No one was there, the park's barely lit, and there was a small forest next to it. Baekhyun sat at the bench and stared at the forest. Ah, I wonder why Kyungsoo's taking fifty years to get his wallet. He thought and took out his phone to play Flappy Bird. "There's always Flappy Bird to keep me company. Even though it got deleted in the app store, it's still my one and only joy." All you could hear at that time was the sound of Baekhyun dying during Flappy Bird.

 

"What a sad life you got there," Baekhyun was startled. He turned around to see a hooded figure dressed in black. He could faintly see his face illuminated by the park's lamp post. There was a clear-looking thing protruding from his back that glinted under the light of the lamp.

 

"Who are you?" Baekhyun's voice cracked. He didn't really care about his voice cracking. He felt scared and that emotion kept piling up the longer the guy stayed.

 

The black-clad stranger smirked. "Just stay away from the forest kid if you know what's good for you." He proceeded to walk away. As said person walked away, Baekhyun can't help but stare at his back not because he was staring at him in awe or fright but the two items on his back he saw earlier; it looked fairly familiar to him but he can't remember why. With crystal semi-transparent swords with blunt edges to them, he felt a certain kind of attraction to the weapon. Slowly he got up and followed the hooded figure into the forest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*A/N*
and how was that for the first chapter? i feel like this would turn out better than my other stories since i'm more familiar with this than anything else (maybe percy jackson). anyways i hope you all like this bye~