duodētrīgintā

Mundane's Definition of Love

*A/N*

so i'll just put everything i need to say in the beginning bc i can never reach the end this late and add it here and make it a disappointment. i apologize for not writing too often, its been really busy for me lately and i'd like to thank you for staying with me and i hope you continue to~! also please click here for my 8tracks playlists. i literally listen to these for inspiration and i hope you do too (:

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"Hurry up Jongin!"

"I'm coming," Jongin panted, running after the taller one. Chanyeol and Jongin were looking through cells trying to find the others, but alas, no luck whatsoever. Cell after cell, many horrific grotesque beings in each one. Chanyeol prayed that the next would be them or at least a better sight than the others. It was hard for Chanyeol to see this, should he be used to this kind of thing, but not in this way. Hounds were after Jongin and him since the last cell they checked in. Lights were flickering under them, eerie kind of feel to it. 

Chanyeol, sweat covering his forehead from running, looked back. Jongin was still there, trying to catch up to him with hounds behind him. They were approaching a turn in the hallway when a hand yanked him and Jongin before the hounds could get them. Chanyeol saw dark spots in his vision before blacking out.

 

When he came to, he looked around. It looked like a metal bunker, except its been occupied. It was a neat setting, everything organized: a shelf of books to the side, cabinets closed with only a mirror on top. A clock to the other side of the wall and a metal door next to it. The bed he was lying down on smelt like sunlight and grass, a familar scent. Yellow lights were shining down on him, he shielded his hand to his forehead. Chanyeol noticed there were bandages around his forehead, wrapped tightly and neatly. He went to the mirror to find that there was a red splotch in the middle of his bandage. He touched the splotch, slightly damp, recent. He walked over to the door and tried turned the knob but it wouldn't open. 

"Crap," he muttered. Chanyeol clenched his hands, the feeling of not being able to do anything overwhelmed him as he hated that feeling the most. He peeked under the door, seeing dust and dirt in his wake. From the looks of it, he was still in Baekbeom's secluded hideout. He stood up and started to walk around again, looking through the drawers for his clothes. He found a steele instead and redrew his runes. After what seemed like forever, he was done, head feeling much more clearer. He looked around, keeping an eye out for Jongin if he was there. Unfortunately, he wasn't there but in his place, footsteps were coming by. 

 

Chanyeol heard the knob click and turn, being on high alert as footsteps came into the room. His eyes started to dart back and forth, the anxiousness aggravating him. Judging from the different pairs of shoes in the room, counting two. He waited, watched them pace around until he deemed the coast was clear as the sound of footsteps couldn't be heard. Chanyeol slowly crawled out Right then and there, footsteps came from behind Chanyeol, making him do what he did best in a situation like this: put whatever it was in a headlock. 

As strong as he was, Chanyeol ended up on the floor with Yixing on top of him, pinning him to the floor. He was smiling at Chanyeol, waving at him as if he was mocking him. Chanyeol looked up to see Baekhyun shaking his head. 

"Yah pabo!" Baekhyun yelled. "Who did you think we were? The enemy?" 

Yixing got off of Chanyeol's body, making him rub his head where it hurted the most. "Well let's see. We're in an enemy bunker, lackeys are walking around, everyone else is missing. What do you think?"

"I think you're stupid," Baekhyun retorted. He pointed at the red banner with Chinese calligraphy on it. "It says 'Yixing' right there."

"Can you read Chinese?"

"Yes, why?"

"Maybe that's why," Chanyeol finally stood up and bowed at Yixing who was on his bed watching them. "I'm sorry for thinking you were one of his henchmen."

"In a way I am, but not really." Yixing's dimply smile appeared. "No problem. Now let's get down to business. You're here to look for the others then go to wherever Baekbeom is right?"

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded, on the bed sitting down. 

"Do you have any clue where are they?"

"I was next to a room where Sehun and Luhan until I was dragged in by two guys into your room," Baekhyun speaked as if he hated the two. "Allies hyung?"

Yixing nodded. "Jongsuk and Woobin. Pretty boys, flower boys even, they're spies on behalf of the Clave. They have to put up a front in order to infiltrate your older brother's plans." Baekhyun nodded in approval.

"You had allies here? There's more of us?" Chanyeol sounded genuinely surprised, mouth slightly ajar. Baekhyun smacked the back of his head, muttering under his breath.

Yixing nodded. "Jongsuk and Woobin, sent from the Clave. Baekhyun met them, pretty sure you have as well. They locked you up in that Malachi Configuration kind of thing with Jongin."

By hearing Jongin's name, Chanyeol slowly looked up. Yixing, sensing what Chanyeol had looked up for, reassured the giant. "Don't worry, Jongin's fine. He's with them." He flashed a smile.

"I'd never thought we'd be all seperated from one another like this," Chanyeol commented. "Let alone let his brother next to his side again after what he did to him."

Baekhyun laughed. "It's pretty funny actually. He had me Marked with a rune. However, what he didn't know was that it was Jongsuk he asked to put it on me." He turned to Chanyeol and showed him his neck. Similar to what a brainwash rune looked like, it didn't radiate power like one normally would, black swirls intertwined with each other, forming a harmless aura. Chanyeol heard Yixing sigh in the background. 

"At least act like it," he sighed in disbelief, hands running through his black hair. Chanyeol noticed Yixing had ear piercings which shocked him personally. His attitude didn't match with that kind of piercing. 

Knocking was heard soon enough at the door. Yixing grabbed the blade next to the door and strided over, putting his back against it. Baekhyun threw a seraph blade towards Chanyeol that he found behind the bed.

"Get ready," Yixing mouthed. "Who is this?" he said in a cold hard voice, no sign of vunerability. 

"KWS and LJS," one of the two men said through the door. "Something has happened to one of your comrade's friends, sir. The werewolves are being sent to death row by Baekbeom."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N 150528

god damn its been a really long time since i updated this and sorry if it's short, writer's block is a total douche. again if you read the one above, i really do thank you all for supporting me and the trainwreck of a story this has been. it has been a busy year for me, junior year can my for all i care now i don't have anything to do anymore, everything's literally all a blur. you'll see more of me over the summer or just overall in general. i want to thank my friend for betaing some of the stuff i have in store for this and for another story i have coming up after i finish this series more details probably later. anyways, stay chill kep following love you all~