trīgintā

Mundane's Definition of Love

"What do you want with me?" Baekhyun asked. He was clenching his fist, turning red as Chanyeol noticed. He also noticed Baekhyun looking at the floor, not facing him at all. "If you wanted to talk to me about earlier, I don't want to hear it. I know what's going through your mind."

Chanyeol looking down at Baekhyun slightly smiled. "Do you really, Byun Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun looked up, nodding. "What you said earlier, that's what you're thinking. You wouldn't be tangled in this mess if you hadn't met me."

"You really are clueless," Chanyeol muttered. "While I do care about the people in this group, who we should both save at this point, you took it the wrong way."

He can feel Baekhyun getting angrier, it wasn't going well at all. "I wanted to look for you alone."

"Why in the hell would you do that?"

"Because I fell in love with you."

 

╰( ´・ω・)つ──☆✿✿✿✿✿✿

 

 

 

Truth be told, Yixing, Woobin, and Jongsuk were eavesdropping between the two, making their shocked faces at each other when they heard Chanyeol confess to Baekhyun. Woobin and Jongsuk had to leave after that, couldn't take the noises inside the room, leaving Yixing alone patrolling around the room trying to not think about it too much. 

As he was going about, he was approached by one of Baekbeom's underlings. "You're being summoned, please report to him immediately. Such an urgent matter has befallen and he's the only one you trust."

Yixing watched the underling bowed and walked away in a speedy fashion. He seemed familiar but Yixing let that pass by him. 

Some twists and turns had to be done to reach Baekbeom. He was standing in the middle of the room, looking up. It was the only room as far as Yixing knew, that showed at the top, sunlight and all. Baekhyun's brother looked very angelic as the sunlight was casting down on him, all the features he saw on Baekhyun. His eyes were closed but he knew that Yixing was there. 

"Yixing, thank you for taking care of my brother," he said.

"Its my duty to serve you Baekbeom," Yixing bowed. "What do you need me for? One of the under ranks told me you needed me urgently."

"How is he?"

"How is who? Baekhyun?"

Baekbeom nodded. 

"He's doing fine." 

The older brother smiled, a smile such serene like he wasn't rotten from within. "Bring in the werewolf prisoner, the younger one. And bring Baekhyun and his hostage too." 

Yixing was too late, he was seized by the guards around Baekbeom who were hiding in the nearby exit. He was struggling to escape their grip but these guards were far more stronger than him. 

"I have eyes and ears everywhere Yixing," Baekbeom said, the tone of the devil's advocate came out, giggling. "Don't you think for a second that I have a blind spot. Bring in all the Downworlder hostages."

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys ^^ i know its been how damn long since i've updated this? i'm really sorry about that. it's been so long and looking back, i started to cringe re-reading all the stuff that i wrote for this and i feel as though it needs a revamp. they're all a short read and it was getting messy towards this chapter, i was running out of ideas. i also started to fall in and out of the fandom and it was getting hard for me but i've realized now that i have to plan things ahead instead of doing on the spot. so for now, the next time i update this it'll be with a new link to the revamped version of this fic with less chapters and more content within it but still on aff ^^ i hope you guys understand and thank you all for subscribing and reading this series without you guys this would be nothing and no one would probably enjoy it lol. if you guys want to keep in touch with me, i have a kik (hiratopls) and twitter (jongdaeftw). i'll post the updates to this fic on twitter ^^ so for now, ave atque vale.