KiKwang, What Did You Do Now?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wysL2GXHaQM [OMG Poor JunHyungie xD XD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Yeah it is. Now, when do you plan on proposing?"

"I was going to do it at your reception but then I'd be stealing the spotlight away from you guys." JunHyung said opening the little box KiKwang gave to him.

"You think the guys are still awake?"

"Possibly. They might be messing with the computer or playing videogames."


[Days Later.]

"Omo. Omo. Omo." You mumbled frantically, pacing back and forth in the room.

"Unnie. Unnie…UNNIE!" JiEun exclaimed getting your attention causing you to stop pacing.

"Huh?" You asked fiddling with your fingers, nervously.

"Calm down." Bom said leading you to a chair.

"How can I? I'm just min-"

"Just calm down!" The girls exclaimed. "And breathe in."

"Yah! Breathe out!" Dara exclaimed noticing you didn't exhale.

"Unnie, Gwaenchana?" Minji asked handing you a water bottle.

"N-Ne.." You said smiling weakly.

Knock! Knock!

"Ni shì shei?" You asked. [Who is it?]

"Korean, please! I'm not DongWoon." JunHyung said.

"S-Sorry..." You stuttered about to get the door until Chaerin softly pushed you back down as Hyunah got the door.

"Is it safe for me to come in?" JunHyung asked covering his eyes with one hand as his other hand was trying to feel which way he should go.

"Yes, Pabo." Hyunah said chuckling as JunHyung uncovered his eyes.

"At least he's being safe." JiYoon commented chuckling.

"JunHyung, do you know how much more time is left?" Gina asked.

"Half an hour more." JunHyung answered looking at his watch.

"Ottoke...Ottoke...Ottoke..." You muttered getting back up and pacing around.

"Gwaenchana?" JunHyung asked steering you in the direction of the chair and making you sit back down.

"Aniyo. I'm really nervous and panicky. What if he leaves me at the altar? What if he doesn't want to marry me anymore? What if-" You ranted until JunHyung smacked your head and said, "You watch too many dramas."

"Hajiman-"

"Hajiman amugeotdo. You're okay and KiKwang loves you. Just calm down and breathe. If KiKwang ever leaves you, just remember I'm always here for you." JunHyung said soothingly. [But nothing.]

"Oppa, how's KiKwang doing anyways?" Hyunah asked.

"He's in the same state as HyunMi but I think he's a little worse."

"No wonder why they're meant to be..." JiHyun said chuckling.

"Anyways, do you want me to tell KiKwang anything?"

"Just tell him she loves him and to calm down." Dara answered for you, pushing JunHyung out of the room.

"Are you okay now, Unnie?" SoHyun asked.

"Ne." You said with a giant grin on your face.

"Are you sure?"

"Ne."

"What got you in this kind of mood?" Hyunah asked surprised at the sudden change.

"I bet it's the fact that JunHyung said KiKwang loves her." JiEun said chuckling.

"Is this true, Unnie?" Hyunah asked you.

"Ne." You said sighing happily.

"You're so smitten."

"I know."

"She has that stupid grin on her face too." SoHyun said laughing.

Bzzt.

From: Naeui Sarangseuleon Nampyeon~ <3 [My Lovely Husband.]

"Did you guys change what I put KiKwang as?" You asked staring blankly at them.

"Ne. Now what did he say?" Gina answered as Bom took your phone before you could read it.

"Unnie!" You whined.

"Awwwwwwww!!!!" Bom and Dara cooed reading the text.

"OMO! What did it say?" The other girls asked.

"He said he loves her too and promises not to leave her." Bom and Dara said taking turns.

"Awwww!!!" The other girls cooed.

"Yah! Isn't it time for you people's turn?" You nagged blushing.

"Okay. Okay!" They all said getting out as you took your phone and read the text yourself.

From: Naeui Sarangseuleon Nampyeon <3

Yeobo-ah, Nado Saranghae.
I promise I'll never leave you ever again.
I learned my lesson too many times.
And I'm grateful you always took me back. :3
Mianhae for everything I did wrong. :/
But I hope we can start anew.
Only this time as husband and wife. ;)
I can't wait to see you~ ^//^
Jang HyunMi, Jeongmal Saranghaeyo. <3

"Ttal, you ready?" Hyunseok asked after you finished reading the text

"N-Ne..." You said getting nervous again walking with him.

"Hey, just calm down. You'll be fine." He said patting your shoulder comfortingly.

"Araso..." You said taking deep breaths.

"Kaja." He said before appearing at the double doors just meters away from the altar.

"Mm." You responded nodding as the doors opened causing you and Hyunseok to walk down the aisle.

'Wow...So beautiful...' KiKwang thought jaw dropped.

"Psst. KiKwang, close your mouth." YoSeob whispered as JiEun giggled quietly.

Before Hyunseok gave you away, he kissed your forehead and whispered, "Stay calm, Mrs. Lee KiKwang."

'Aigo...' You thought blushing. 'I should get used to that.'

[Sorry. I'm getting lazy xD]

"...by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.." The priest finally said after all the vows and oaths.

You slightly looked down blushing as KiKwang lifted your chin up and kissed you.

"Jeongmal Saranghae, Mrs. Lee KiKwang." KiKwang whispered as everyone took pictures.

"Nado Saranghae, Oppa." You muttered blushing as you both stepped of the altar causing 2NE1 and Beast to pull you both away from each other in separate hugs.

After they all took turns hugging you, KiKwang's Umma walked over to you and KiKwang with her husband behind her and called out, "Ttal, it's nice to see you again."

"Umeoni(?), Abeoji, Annyeonghaseyo." You chimed bowing.

"Aniyo. Just call us Umma and Appa. We are family now." KiKwang's Appa said.

"Noona! Welcome to the family." Haekyung, KiKwang's little brother, said hugging you.

"Aw~ Kamsahamnida." You said hugging him back as KiKwang pouted at you and pulled his brother off of you.

"Hyung!" Haekyung whined as KiKwang held you close to him.

"Mine." KiKwang said sticking his tongue out.

"Picture time!" HyunSeung exclaimed in a diva-like tone. "The newlywed couple first!"

'And he's my brother/brother-in-law...' You and KiKwang thought shaking your head.


[After the Reception.]

"Mmm...So good to be home." You mumbled snuggling up to KiKwang in his arms.

"Babe, change first." KiKwang said walking towards the closet and putting you down.

"Fine..." You muttered grabbing some pjs and changing in to them.

"By the way, you know we're leaving early in the morning right?" He asked picking you up and walking to the bed once the two of you were done changing.

"Mmm...Too early." You muttered as you felt him tuck you in and climb in next to you.

"Yeobo, you don’t even know where we're going for our honeymoon." He said kissing your forehead and pulling you close to him.

"Where are we going anyways?"

"You'll see when we get there. Just get some sleep first, Araso?"

"Ne, Oppa. Jaljayo." You mumbled falling asleep in his arms. [Goodnight./Sleep well.]

"Jalja, Yeobo." KiKwang whispered kissing your forehead.


[In the Morning.]

"Yeobo, Ireona." KiKwang cooed, shaking you slightly.

"Mm...Andwae..." You grumbled pulling the covers over you more.

"Don't make me bring you to the airport like this." He threatened.

"Then do it." You grumbled.

"Aish...Fine." He said picking you up.

"Ani, ani, ani! I'm just kidding!" You exclaimed fully awake squirming around.

He chuckled and said, "You have an hour so hurry up."

"Then put me down!" You exclaimed hitting him.

"Okay okay." He said chuckling, putting you down. "Now go shower."

"Get me something to wear please."

"Anything for you, Yeobo." He cooed grabbing some clothes from the closet.

After you showered, you changed and went downstairs with KiKwang to see the rest of Beast waiting there.

"Annyeong, Mimi." They all chimed grinning.

"Annyeong?" You greeted confused. "What are you guys doing awake?"

"We're going with you." They said.

"Chinchayo?" You asked surprised. 'Wae?! This is supposed to be a honeymoon not a vacation for you!'

"Ne but we're going to be a couple floors below you." JunHyung stated, smirking at the two of you knowingly.

'That's a relief...' You and KiKwang thought.

"Kaja." Doojoon said leading everyone out of the house.

"Where's your stuff?" You asked following Doojoon in the car.

"It's already in the jet." HyunSeung said getting in.

"Chincha? Do you know where we're going?"

"Ne. But we can't tell you." YoSeob said.

"Wae? I wanna know." You whined.

"Mianhae. You'll have to find out later." DongWoon said smiling.

"Aish! Why won't you guys tell me?!" You exclaimed frustrated.

"It's a surprise. Duh!" JunHyung said flicking your forehead.

"Oppa, that hurt!" You whined rubbing your head.

"Yeobo, what do you want to do first when you get there?" KiKwang asked putting an arm around your shoulders and pulling you close to him causing you to lay your head on his shoulder.

"How am I supposed to know if I have no idea where I'm going?"

"Where do you want to go, Yeobo?"

"Hmm...Thailand or Singapore or maybe even oh I don't know...Hawaii." You said as all the guys looked at you in shock. "Oh, so I was right."

"No. Not really." HyunSeung said suddenly smirking.

"Mwoh? Oppa!" You whined.

"Have fun trying to figure it out." Doojoon teased.

"Mwoh? All of you tricked me?!"

"Was it that obvious?" JunHyung asked sarcastically.

"Yah! Stop being mean!"

"Mian. But you're too easy." DongWoon said chuckling.

"Aish... Sometimes I wish you guys were back in the stage where you'd be preparing a comeback." You said sighing.

"Wae?" They all asked confused.

"You guys were less bothersome."

"But then again, if you don't remember, you were the one who starred in the music videos." YoSeob pointed out. "And you had to be JunHyung's lover almost every time."

“And you helped with our choreo.” Doojoon added.

“Don’t forget that you also help compose.” DongWoon added.

"Yah, I'm going to sleep. Tell me when we're at the airport." You said fixing yourself so you could lay your head on KiKwang's lap.

"Do you want us to sing you to sleep?" YoSeob suggested.

"If you want too." You said closing your eyes.

"Because of you you you you
Neo hanaman saenggakhae
You you you i-jjaen
Nal saranghae jwoyo nal saranghae jwoyo nal barabwa jwoyo~
" They sang, slowly making you fall asleep.


[Minutes Before Landing.]

"Yeobo, Ireona." KiKwang said softly shaking you.

"Mm...Where am I?" You asked groggily, rubbing your eyes.

"We're about to land, Yeobo." He said kissing your forehead.

"Did I sleep the whole way?"

"Ne." He said softly kissing your lips.

"Yah! Get a room." YoSeob exclaimed.

'Aish...Why'd they have to come?' You and KiKwang thought rolling your eyes.

"Yah! Don't talk like that to your sunbae!" You yelled back.

"M-Mian..." He stuttered afraid. ‘Wah… Noona is scary…’

"Yeobo...hey...Calm down." KiKwang said kissing you again. "Once we get to the hotel, we're parting ways with them."

"We better. I'm already getting tired of them..." You muttered.

KiKwang laughed and said, "Don't worry. I know how you feel."

"How much longer?" You asked yawning.

"Right about now." KiKwang said as the jet landed.

"Ngghhh...I hate landing..." You groaned.

"Too bumpy?"

"Ne..."

"Gwaenchana." He said kissing your forehead.

"I wish..." You muttered leaning on him.

"Jang Agassi, Mianhae for the bumpy ride." One of the flight attendants apologized.

"Ani. Gwaenchana." You said faking a smile. "Kamsahamnida for flying us wherever we are."

"Ne. Chonmaneyo." She said bowing as the guys got up and grabbed their things.

"Kaja, Yeobo." KiKwang said helping you get up and out of the jet.

"So where are we?" You asked as the guys walked ahead of the two of you.

"Yeobo, we are at... Los Angeles."

"Omona!" You exclaimed grinning, engulfing him in a surprise hug.

"Happy?"

"Ne! Very happy! Are we going to SF too?"

"Mhmm.. We can go anywhere you want."

"Chinchayo?"

"Ne. But only if you stop being formal."

"Ah. Mian." You said sheepishly.

"Gwaenchana. Now let's get in the car before the guys leave us." KiKwang said as the two of you arrived at the car.

"Are the baggage inside?"

"Ne, now get in." KiKwang said pinching your .

"Yah!" You exclaimed hitting him once you both got inside.

"KiKwang, what did you do now?" JunHyung asked curiously.


Woo~ another chapter up :3 I’m awesome!
Haha Just kidding. I’m not awesome xD
Lol. KiKwang, you bastard :P
Kekeke~ Yay they're married~ :3
Can you feel the love in the air?
Check up on my other story too!
But only if you want to :3
It's about HyunSeung.
Tell me what you think about the chapter (: