Don’t Give Up.

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuDimJ4lXY [Forever loving the video haha xD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Aniyo! Get away from me!" You screamed trying to push him off.

Unfortunately for you, he didn't let you go and shoved his tongue in your mouth after you kept screaming as tears fell down your face.

"HYUNMI?!"


"Looks like we have to finish this later." The person who was on you whispered in your ear as he got off you and walked away.

"Oppa!" You cried running to the person who just came in.

"Don't touch me." He said shoving you to the floor causing you to slid and hit the wall.

"KIKWANG!" The rest of Beast exclaimed shocked at his behavior.

"O-Oppa..." You whimpered with tears falling to the floor.

"I can't believe you of all people would do this to me." He said turning around and walking away.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed getting back up and running after him just to be pushed back to the floor.

"I told you already. Do. NOT. Touch. Me." He said icily, walking away.

"Oppa...." You cried not even bothering to pick yourself up.

"HyunMi, what happened?" JunHyung asked softly helping you up as Doojoon and HyunSeung went after KiKwang.

"O-Oppa...I didn't do anything..." You cried.

"It’s okay, Mimz. Just calm down and tell Oppa what happened." JunHyung said softly, embracing you in a hug as YoSeob and DongWoon watched quietly.

"H-He..." You sobbed in his chest, holding him closer.

"Breathe, Mimz. We don't need you to hyperventilate."

"H-He tried to r-ra..." You sobbed not wanting to finish the word as JunHyung's eyes widened knowing what you were going to say next.

'Oh hell no...' JunHyung thought gritting his teeth, pissed off as YoSeob and DongWoon stayed still in shock.

"Come on, Mimz. Let’s go home." JunHyung told you carefully picking you up and turned to YoSeob saying, "Seob, tell Doojoon or HyunSeung I'm taking HyunMi home."

"Ne, Hyung." YoSeob said walking away to find Doojoon and HyunSeung.

"DongWoon, get the keys from my pocket and start the car."

"Ne, Hyung." DongWoon said getting the keys from JunHyung’s pocket and quickly running to the car.


[With Kikwang.]

~~ Author's Point of View ~~

'How could she? I gave her my all and this is what I get?' KiKwang thought angrily. 'ing MyungSoo! He said he'd leave us alone! Arrgghhh! I can't believe this!'

"Yah! KiKwang! What the hell was that?!" HyunSeung yelled, harshly turning KiKwang around and punching him in the stomach causing him to fall on the floor.

"You saw what the hell happened! She was ing cheating on me!" KiKwang yelled back pushing himself off the floor to stand back up.

"She wasn't ing cheating on you!" HyunSeung yelled back about to hit KiKwang again.

"How the hell would you know?" KiKwang asked coldly, looking at HyunSeung's fist that was held in mid air because of Doojoon.

"Because why the would she go back to ing MyungSoo if she has you?!" Doojoon asked glaring at KiKwang.

…No Response...

"See! You can't answer because you know she wouldn't go back to him." Doojoon said still glaring.

"... Now what am I going to do?" KiKwang muttered.

"At least now you know you're wrong." HyunSeung said rolling his eyes.

"Hyung, finally I found you guys." YoSeob said running up to them panting.

"What's wrong YoSeob?" Doojoon asked calming down.

"JunHyung wanted me to tell you he's taking HyunMi home and DongWoon is with him." YoSeob answered and KiKwang's heart tightened in guilt when he heard HyunMi's name.

"Araso. Let's finish this schedule first and we can go home." Doojoon said sighing.

"What about JunHyung and DongWoon?" HyunSeung asked.

"Text them to come back here when they're done with HyunMi. We'll just tell the host their schedules ran late. We don't need anyone to know about this okay?"

"Ne, Hyung." They all chorused following him to the room where the interview is.


[After Beast’s Schedule. Time – 9:56 p.m.]

“HyunMi! We’re home!” HyunSeung exclaimed as his voice echoed throughout the house.

“Is she even home right now?” DongWoon asked following his Hyungs in the house.

“It’s possible. After all, she was pretty traumatized.” JunHyung said grabbing a Coke.

Boom!

“What was that?” YoSeob asked curiously.

“It’s coming from upstairs.” Doojoon said leading Beast upstairs.

BOOM!

“I think it’s coming from the gym room.” DongWoon said walking to the gym.

“Open the door.” HyunSeung told DongWoon.

“Aish…You’re slow.” JunHyung said moving DongWoon away from the door and opening it.

“What is she- OMG….” YoSeob and Doojoon said.

“What? What is it?” The rest of Beast asked curiously. “Oh…”

“I feel bad for the punching bags…I’m happy that isn’t me.” DongWoon shuddered.

Thud.

‘…I’m gonna die if I talk to her right now.’ KiKwang thought slightly afraid as another punching bag fell to the floor.

“H-HyunMi…?”HyunSeung called out hesitantly.

“What?” You responded still whacking away at another punching bag.

“A-Are you okay?” JunHyung asked, stuttering.

“Does it look like it?” You asked stopping what you were doing and facing them.

Just as you spotted KiKwang, you turned back around and started to hit the poor punching bag harder than before. The other members of Beast looked at KiKwang and back at you, knowing you’d still be mad at him.

“N-Noona…do you want anything to eat?” DongWoon asked innocently, trying not to look scared.

“Aniyo, DongWoon. I’m fine. There’s food downstairs for you.” You said taking your shirt off revealing a tank top underneath.

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat, Noona?” DongWoon asked regaining his composure.

“Ne. Now go! I have to go take a shower.” You said pushing him out of the room and going to yours.


[Many Weeks Later. Time – 7:45 a.m.]

~~ Your Point Of View ~~

Many weeks have passed since the incident. You and KiKwang have been avoiding each other since and haven't even spoken a word to each other. Anytime one of you would be in the same room as each other, the atmosphere would be so tense thick you could cut it with a chainsaw. [lmao?]

"Mimz, we have a schedule to go to. We'll be back in a couple hours okay?" HyunSeung said walking in your room.

In response, all you did was nod your head. HyunSeung saw it, sighed and walked to knowing he wouldn't get a better response. After a couple minutes of lying in bed, you couldn't go back to sleep so you decided to go to YG. You got out of bed and changed in to some comfy clothes that you could move around well in then drove to YG.

You took a deep breath as you walked inside the building and thought, 'Time for the workout of my life.'

As you were making your way to the practice room, you noticed there wasn't much activity going on in the building so you thought everyone went somewhere or had schedules. When you finally arrived at the practice room, you immediately went over to the stereo, plugged your iPod in and blasted the music.

'Let the intense practice session/workout begin...' You thought getting in position and danced your heart out.

Many [and I mean many] hours later, you were still dancing the music with sweat covering you all over.

"Omo! Mini!" Someone exclaimed as you ignored it and continued dancing.

"Mimi! Stop! You’re going to hurt yourself!" Someone else said grabbing your wrist to stop you.

"Leave me alone." You said coldly, taking your wrist out of their grip and going back to dancing.

"Oppa, what happened to her?" Chaerin asked JiYong worriedly.

"Mollayo. But go get YoungBae and the others so they can stop her before she hurts herself. I'm going to go call HyunSeung."

"Araso." Chaerin said running out to go find the others.

Just seconds later, YoungBae and the others came in the practice room to find you sweating profusely and not even bothering to take a break.

"Unnie, are they supposed to stop her?" Minzy asked Chaerin worried.

"Ne. She already pushed me away and spoke in a cold tone that I have never heard since I first met her." Chaerin said sighing.

"Saeng! You promised!" Bom shouted over the music suddenly. "You promised you would never go back to your old ways."

You stopped dancing for a second, looked at her and scoffed.

"Promises are meant to be broken, Bom." You said with no emotion and returned to dancing.

'Oh ...this is not good. Not good at all…' SeungRi thought knowing whenever you spoke with no emotion, it meant something really bad to you happened.

"Guys, get her to stop. NOW!" SeungRi said with full authority. "Dara Noona, go get Hyunseok Hyung. He might be able to help."

"Ne". They chorused.

Minutes later, the guys literally ended up in the floor and Hyunseok finally came in surprised to see you wearing yourself out.

"HyunMi! Stop this right now!" Hyunseok said seriously just to have you ignore him and continue what you were doing. "HyunMi! You better stop right now or I'm terminating your contract."

You then stopped, turned to him, and said in an icy yet emotionless tone, "Then do it."

This literally caused everyone in YG family and Hyunseok, himself, to go in shock.

"Y-yah! Mimi. S-Stop fooling around." SeungRi said shocked.

"Who said I was fooling around, SeungRi? I'm dead serious right now. Go ahead. Terminate my contract see if I care." You said in the most iciest and emotionless tone ever.

"HyunMi don't do this! It’s not worth it!" HyunSeung exclaimed barging in the room with Beast behind him.

You scoffed and said, "That's not my problem anymore, HyunSeung."

"HyunMi don't say that! You know you don't mean it!" DongWoon and YoSeob exclaimed.

"Just leave me alone. All of you." You said glaring at them.

"A-Aegi..." KiKwang stuttered speaking up.

"What do you want? You’ve done enough already." You said turning to him, glaring.

"Aegi, mianhae." KiKwang said sorrowfully, grabbing your wrist.

"You should've said that a weeks ago when you figured out I didn't do anything wrong." You said pulling your wrist away and walking over to the stereo.

"Aegi, jebal..." He said on his knees begging as you unplugged your iPod.

"I'm leaving. It’s not worth staying here right now." You said grabbing your stuff and walking to the door.

"Aegi... Please..." KiKwang begged quickly getting up and hugging you from behind.

"Please what? I didn't do anything yet you shoved me to the ground. Twice." You said coldly, pushing him off and walking out.

"KiKwang, what happened?" Hyunseok asked looking at the hopeless KiKwang who is on the floor on his knees.

"I-I messed up." KiKwang confessed.

"How so?"

"I-I got mad and shoved her away when I saw her kissing another guy."

"HyunMi would never do that!" SeungRi exclaimed lifting KiKwang up off the floor and slamming him to the wall.

"SeungRi! KiKwang!" Everyone shouted shocked and worried.

"I know." KiKwang choked out.

“Then what gives you the right shove her to the floor?!” SeungRi yelled.

“I got angry seeing her under someone else. I admit I got jealous.”

SeungRi yelled in frustration and said, “She doesn't deserve this. Especially from you! HyunMi already has enough to deal with. So you better fix this or move out of her house and never see her again.”

"SeungRi!" Everyone exclaimed.

"I-I...I understand..." KiKwang said looking down.

"You better." SeungRi said throwing KiKwang to the floor as if he was a rag doll and walked out.

".." KiKwang muttered punching the floor.

"What are you doing, KiKwang?! Go after HyunMi and get her back!" Teddy exclaimed nudging KiKwang.

"How can I do that when she doesn't even want to talk to me?" KiKwang asked pathetically.

"Think of something that will sweep her off her feet." DongWook suggested.

“Like what? I don’t even thing anything like that would work when she’s this mad.”

“PABO! Don’t give up.” JiYong said hitting KiKwang.

“But what can I even do?”

“What do you think will make her happy again so she could forgive you?” Doojoon asked.

“Mollayo.”

“Aish!” Everyone in the room exclaimed as JunHyung went up to him and whispered, “KiKwang, you and I both know what you should do.”

KiKwang eyes widened in realization and he said, "Thanks Hyung! I know exactly what I should do!"

"And that would be...?" HyunSeung asked.

"Something personal, Hyung." KiKwang said getting up and running out of the room.


So~ What do you think KiKwang has planned?
The next chapter is going to be intense.
Just wait till then, okay? ^^
Hm...Not that many comments lately... :|

Oh! And Happy St. Patrick's Day~ Kekeke~
Comments? Subscriptions? Anything?