Why Can't I Do Anything?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7nyXwNTrkI [Chyeah! Go SeungHo! :3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Where's JunHyung Hyung?" DongWoon asked.

"Nan molla~!" YoSeob sang.

"Yah. Shikuro and go get ready." JunHyung said appearing out of nowhere.

"Holy-"

"No! Don't cuss!" DongWoon exclaimed covering his ears.

"Aish...Pabo Woon. Just go get ready." JunHyung said shaking his head and walking upstairs.


[At the Hot Springs.]

"Ah...This is nice..." You said sinking down until the water was up to your nose.

"Agreed." The rest of Beast said in agreement.

"Unnie?" Someone said as you turned around.

"Omo! JiEunie, Annyeong. What are you doing here?" You asked grinning.

"Manager Oppa finally said I could take a break so I came here to relax."

"Omo chincha?" You asked.

"Ne, Unnie!"

"Do you want to join us?"

"Are you sure?"

"Ne! You can sit next to Seobie." You said pointing over to the spot next to YoSeob.

"Unnie~" She whined turning pink.

"I'm just kidding." You said laughing. "I'll go to where you’re going ne?"

"Ne Unnie!" She said smiling as you got out of the hot spring and followed to her to where she's going.

"Damn..." KiKwang muttered staring at your body. ‘Good thing she’s mine.’

-Smack-

"Apa!" KiKwang cried out rubbing his head.

'Pabo...' You thought shaking your head, smirking to yourself.

Once you arrived at the hot spring that JiEun reserved, you both got in and relaxed.

"Unnie..." JiEun asked quietly.

"Mm..." You responded sinking till the water was just under your nose, looking at her.

"Does Oppa still like me?" She asked thinking.

"Of course he does. He's just been busy." You said sitting up so you could speak. "By the way, you know how I'm engaged right?"

"Ne." She answered nodding.

"Do you want to be my maid of honor?" You asked her.

"Omo! Chincha?!" She asked shocked.

"Ne." You said smiling.

"Omo! I'd love to, Unnie!"

"Komawo, Eunnie. You know…after this…Do you want to go shopping for the dresses?" You asked hesitantly.

She giggled and said, “Sure, Unnie. We can go after this. Still don't like dresses huh?”

"Obviously." You said sinking down a little.

After talking for a while, you both decided to go shopping, get something to eat then head home.

-Bzzt-

To: Sarang Nae Sarang~ [You.]

Yeobo, eodiya?
Jeongmal dangsini bogoshipda~
When will you be home?
Reply back soon. Jebal :3
Saranghaeyo~ <3

"Wow, Unnie. KiKwang Oppa is really cheesy." JiEun said shaking her head.

To: Nae Yeobo~ <3 [KiKwang.]

Oppa, JiEunie and I went out to eat.
But we're actually home right now.
Nado Saranghae~ See you soon! <3

"I know, Eunnie. I know. But isn't YoSeob like that with you too?" You asked smirking and parking the garage.

"Unnie!" She whined turning really red.

"Just kidding, Eunnie. Let's get inside. The guys might be killing each other for food." You said as you both got out of the car.

"Ne, Unnie." She said following behind you and walking in the house.

"Noona!" DongWoon exclaimed as he saw you walk in the living room.

"Omo! Jagi!" YoSeob exclaimed running over to JiEun and hugging her.

"Woah now." You said pushing YoSeob away from JiEun. "Don't get too carried away. She's still young."

"Y-Yah!" YoSeob said as he and JiEun turned red.

"Mianhae, Oppa. I couldn’t resistAnyways, can you help us get the food? There's a lot of food tonight." You said laughing.

"Ne Noona!" They both said rushing to the garage to get the food.

'Guys and their love for food...' You and JiEun thought shaking your head.

"Yeobo~!" KiKwang called out walking towards you.

"Annyeong Oppa." You greeted him.

"How was your day with JiEun?" He asked hugging you.

"Relaxing and peaceful."

"Without me?" He asked pouting.

"Ne. Now if you want food, go help YoSeob and DongWoon."

"What if I want you?" He asked forgetting JiEun was with you.

"LALALA I DON'T WANNA HEAR THIS!" JiEun yelled running away to the kitchen.

"Now look what you did." You told him rolling your eyes.

"But Yeobo~" He whined.

"Aniyo. Go help the guys." You said about to walk away until he pinned you to the wall and leaned towards your ear whispering, "We haven't done it in so long and I'm ually frustrated just seeing you move your body on TV."

You laughed and said, "That's too bad Oppa. You can deal with it somehow."

"Yah! Lee KiKwang! Get off my sister! You aren't married yet!" HyunSeung exclaimed pulling KiKwang off of you and putting you behind him protectively.

"Komawo Oppa. Do you know where JiEunie went?" You asked.

"I think she ran away to your room."

"Araso." You said sticking your tongue out at KiKwang and running upstairs.

'Aish...She is so going to get it tonight...' KiKwang thought unwillingly going to the garage to help unload the food.


[With You.]

oo hoo ooh-ooh ooh-ooh
Welcome back (How you doin ladies)
yoo hoo y’all already know what it is
ooh-ooh (you can’t touch this
YG and another big bang
I’m so stupid, I’m so stup-

"What is it?" You asked answering your phone.

"Hyung, wants to talk to you." JiYong said as you walked upstairs.

"What for?"

"Something about your upcoming album."

“Araso. How long will it take?”

"Molla. But you should come over soon."

"Araso. I'll be there soon." You told him as entered your room.

"I'll go tell him. Annyeong!" He said hanging up.

"Eunnie, are you in here?" You called out lying on your bed, knowing she was in the closet.

"Unnie, you have a huge closet!" JiEun said amazed, walking out of your closet.

"Thanks?" You said unsure. "Do you want any of the clothes?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. I just need you to do a little favor for me."

"What is it?"

"I need you to go tell the guys I'll be heading off to YG for a while."

"Now?"

"Ne but after I leave because I'm kinda in a rush and they might hold me back for a while."

"Araso. Unnie!"

"Oh and also tell them when they start to spazz out. I want to know who spazzes first."

"Unnie, nuhn jinjja moatdwehssuh. But okay." [You’re mean, Unnie.]

"Jeongmal Komawo." You said giving her an eye smile and walking out of your room.


[At YG Entertainment.]

"Hyung's upstairs waiting." SeungHyun said as soon as you walked through the doors of the building.

"Ne." You said walking to the elevator.

Ding!

'I wonder who's going to be the first to spazz when I get home.' You thought walking to Hyunseok's office.

-Knock- -Knock-

"Come in." You heard Hyunseok say.

"Annyeong Appa. What did you want me here for?" You asked taking a seat.

"You know how I told you to make a new album?"

"Ah. Ne, wae?"

"That album is going to be your last one so you can have a proper hiatus."

"Ah chincha?"

"Ne, hajiman during your hiatus I want you to work on your wedding. And I do not want to see you working on anything else, arachi?"

"Ne~!" You said happily, grinning. "By the way, are there going to be promotions for the album or no?"

"If you want promos, then you have to go to travel around."

"For how long?"

"A few months at most."

"Hm...With or without manager Appa?"

"You could go without him if you want."

"I'll think about it." You told him. "When's the album going to be released?"

"A week from now."

"Hmm...Araso. I'll tell you my answer soon."

"Araso. Make sure you tell HyunSeung. We don't need him to worry."

"Oh yeah. I know exactly what you mean. Wait, is this why you want me to get married already? So HyunSeung would stop worrying and rushing over here?"

"If I said no, then I'd be lying." He said smirking.

"Aish...You and JunHyung both think that I should be married already."

"That reminds me, how are you and KiKwang?"

"We're great." You said as your phone buzzed.

"I'm guessing you didn't tell anyone you came here."

"Aniyo. I did tell someone I came here."

He just chuckled and said, "Uh-huh...You should go before they blow up your phone."

"Araso, Appa. Annyeong." You said getting up and walking out.


[Back at Home.]

"Unnie! HyunSeung Oppa and KiKwang Oppa are crazy!" JiEun exclaimed running to you.

"Welcome to my life." You said chuckling. "Who spazzed first?"

"Believe it or not. I think it was KiKwang Oppa."

"I can actually believe that but let's go inside." You said walking through the front door.

"Omo! Aegiya! There you are!" KiKwang exclaimed running to you and hugging you.

"But JiEun told you where I was, didn’t she?" You asked motioning JiEun to go away for a bit.

"Aegi..." KiKwang whined pinning you to the door as JiEun immediately left to wherever YoSeob was.

"Oppa." You said in a warning tone.

"Aish! Why can't I do anything?" He complained.

"Because last time I had to pretend I was sick." You told him.

"But-"

"Because you were too rough and I was sore for a day." You whispered harshly, trying to push him.

"That was because we were arguing and I got mad."

"It was your fault in the first place!"

"Fine. But can I just have a kiss?" He asked pouting.

You sighed and gave him a peck on the lips which, in just seconds, became a heated make-out session. Before KiKwang could even run his hand under your shirt, HyunSung came out of the kitchen and exclaimed, "Yah! Lee KiKwang, you are not going any farther than that!"

'Damn it, HyunSeung! You're such a er.' KiKwang thought annoyed, releasing you from his hold.

"Aish...I can't wait till we're married...” KiKwang muttered.

"You and I both..." You muttered hugging him.

"Guys, let's eat!" JunHyung called out.

After eating, JiEun said she had to leave because she has an early schedule in the morning.

"Annyeong, Eunnie. I hope you can wear those clothes on stage one day." You said as JiEun was about to leave.

"Ne, Unnie! I will!" She said as YoSeob stepped forward to say bye to her.

"That's our cue to leave." You said pushing the rest of the guys back in the house so YoSeob and JiEun can get their alone time.

"Are you sure it's okay to leave them alone?'" KiKwang asked hesitantly.

"Yup. If I know JiEun like I should, then she wouldn’t go that far in my house." You said confidently.

"Tch. That's what you said about yourself." KiKwang and JunHyung muttered.

"Yah!" You yelled hitting them both.

"Aish..." They muttered.

"Bye Unnie!" You heard JiEun shout before you heard the door close.

"Goodnight, everyone~" YoSeob said before walking upstairs to his room happily.

"You think they finally kissed after these all these years?" Doojoon asked.

"Hyung, it's only been two years." DongWoon said.

"But yeah. I think they did." HyunSeung said.

"Well, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight~" You said walking upstairs.

"I'm going to sleep too." KiKwang said.

"You better be sleeping in your room tonight." HyunSeung said.

"But she needs a cuddle buddy." KiKwang whined.

"KiKwang, I don't think you should've said that..." Doojoon said.

"But it's true!" KiKwang whined.

"Then let's go ask her." HyunSeung said walking upstairs.

Slam!


Kekeke~ What’s gonna happen?
Next chapter is up whee~
Guess who’s featuring~ :3
Comment and subscribe ^^
It motivates me a lot! <3