How'd You Know?!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjYLYBir1k [I will never look at this song the same way again…xD]


Comments:

@CrazyPanda105 : Haha woow xD You're supporting my HyunSeung story right? 'Cause I think I might be able to post up a chapter tomorrow xP But it depends how long it takes me to do my homework xD ROFLMAO xD That's the best song to listen to if you want someone to shut up haha xD Ohh~ I wonder how idols act too off camera...Agree with you though...
@cupidzangel : ROFLAMO You too?! My family is like that too! Including the whole thing about cleaning the house for New Years xD My New Year's was pretty good haha my sister held a party with her friends at our house and it was crazy haha xD I drank cider and soda most of the time so I was pretty crazy myself ahha xD Oh~ and you're welcome ^ heeh~ I love BigBang :D They're my first and foremost kekeke~ Technically I love all of YG hehe~ You aren't the only one that speaks back to things haha xD I do too much and my sister thinks I'm crazy for doing it xD Ohhh~ I wanna boyfriend like that too but only if he has a sense of style and knows what I like ^^ Kekeke~ I love being ninja! I literally scare my family without even trying. Even my friends agree with me being ninja haha xD It's pretty weird yet fun ^^ I agree with you! I wanna spend time with Beast and Teen Top and Kimi kekek~
@disfunctional : It's too bad that she's going to be leaving soon though :/ I feel bad since I can't think of anything for Hello Baby...You're welcome and haha See~ Beast is all so good ahah xD Kekeke~ It's too bad that Kimi already as a real mother xP Hm...When I end this story should I make them have a kid? And thanks ^^
@hai_young : Yup a kid that looks like them...And you're welcome ^^ I'm glad you enjoy it ^^ I hope you can support my other story too :D
@katastrophick : Haha yes she is :) and you're welcome ^^ I'm glad you like the story/chapter haha I hope you are able to support my other story too :) 
@mzyingying : Ahh~ Yes she is hehehe~ Just wait until HyunMi and KiKwang have a kid together hahah ;D LMAO DongWoon and Puss in Boots kekeke~
@nadya1989 : Yuppers nd Teen Top is only with her because she found them xD
@pinkpn : Hehehe~ Yes she is ^^ <3
@
SillyFrench : No worries I know how you feel. I'm pretty busy with school to which completely ... =/ Anyways thanks! I hope you are supporting my other story :D
@superTHUNDERfishie : LMAO Poor DongWoon I hope he isn't too hurt after you tackled him haha xD LMAo I was running out of ideas so I gave up xP I fail but whatever...Hehe I wanna poke KiKwang's tummy kekeke~ That sounds erted of me =__= haha xD
@TVMBLEASTat2pMSHINes : Ohhh~ haha You're welcome ^^ Kekeke~ Should I have everyone find out about their relationship?
@Unattractive : Kimi only called them all Appa because they were recording for Hello Baby :D
@xadrimusicx : Haha no worries. HyunMi knows Teen Top because she met L.Joe in California and he introduced her to Teen Top when they debuted ^^ LMAO Tired and laxy huh? Sounds kinda like me everyday haha xD And my New Years was pretty good haha xD Parties are fun on New Years xD

@SILENT READERS :
I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D
And Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 140+ subscribers!


~~ Recap ~~

“You know I kinda wonder if fans think they’re going out.” HyunSeung said aloud.

“Either they accept the fact of them dating or they think the confession was just in the moment kind of thing.” DongWoon said.

“Well, it doesn’t really matter. It seems as if KiKwang and HyunMi are keeping it a secret.” JunHyung said looking over at the two of you.


[The Next Day At The Mall.]

"Yeobo. What should we do for Seobs birthday?" You asked KiKwang.

"Just do what you did with JunHyung." He said giving you a cup of hot chocolate.

"Komawo. But what about present wise?" You asked thinking.

"Give him IU's CD or something." KiKwang said shrugging.

"Ooh! That's a good idea!" You exclaimed hugging him.

"Are you going to decorate the house like last time?"

"Nah. Too much preparation and he can sleep in. So we can surprise him then."

"Araso. So what are we getting here?" He asked referring to the mall.

"Mollayo. We've been here for two hours and there's nothing I want." You said sighing.

"Let's go home then. You've been stressing yourself out lately. So when we get home, so take a hot bath and go to sleep arachi?" He said taking your hand and walking to the parking lot.

"Araso" You said taking a sip of hot chocolate. "Do you want any?"

"Ne." He said kissing you

"I meant of the hot chocolate." You said breaking the kiss.

"I prefer you instead." He said getting in the car smirking.

"Let's just go home." You said covering you face, blushing when you got in the car.

"Aww~ Is my Jagi blushing?" KiKwang teased driving out of the parking lot.

"S-Shikuro!" You stuttered.


[Next Day. Time - 3:00 pm]

"Seob. Ireona! Someone's here to see you." You said shaking him.

"Ugh who is it?" He asked turning around and rubbing his eyes.

“Just go wash up and change. When you're done, come downstairs arachi?" You said pulling the covers off causing him to curl up in a ball.

"Aish..." He muttered as you left.

After YoSeob changed, he came downstairs thinking it wasn't anybody really important. All of that changed when he saw who was downstairs sitting on the couch.

'OMO! What are they doing here?'YoSeob thought surprised and pulled you upstairs leaving KiKwang dumbfounded.

'What just happened?' Beast thought confused.

"Seobie! Why are you dragging me?" You asked him as he closed and locked the door to his room.

"Mianhae Mimi but what are they doing here?!" YoSeob asked pacing back and forth in front of you.

"Happy Birthday Seob!" You said sitting cross-legged on his bed.

"What do you me- Wait...What?" YoSeob asked dumbfounded.

"Happy Birthday Seob!" You repeated smiling.

"It's not my birt- Wait OMO it is!" YoSeob exclaimed in realization.

"Yeah Seobie it is." You said chuckling.

"Komawo Mimi!" YoSeob exclaimed hugging you. "You're the best!"

"Thanks. Now go talk IU." You said getting up and pushing him to the door.

"B-But what do I say?" YoSeob said panicking stopping right in front of the door.

"Well you can start by saying hi or you can hug her." You recommended, opening the door.

"That's not funny Mimi." YoSeob said glaring at you.

"Just be yourself, arachi?" You said dragging him out and downstairs.

YoSeob then looked at you franticly and thought, 'Otoke, otoke?!'

You glared at him and thought, 'Talk to her Seob!'

His eyes widened like he understood what you thought and regained his composure.

"IU-sshi..." YoSeob started.

"Mianhae but don't be formal." IU said giving a slight bow and smile.

"Araso." YoSeob said smiling.

'Aish these two are so awkward with each other.'Everyone in the room thought except for YoSeob and IU.

"Unnie!" IU said trying to get your attention.

"Hm...?" you responded.

"Didn't you say we were going to go somewhere?" Daniel/Drama asked.

"Ah ne. I'll be right back.." you said getting up and walking somewhere.

'Hm...Where's she going to?' Beast thought confused.

"IU, how do you know my sister?" HyunSeung asked curiously gaining everyone’s attention.

"She was the first Sunbae to help me with my vocals and support me personally. So I met her when I was recording my first album." IU explained.

"Chincha? But when did do vocals and rapping?" HyunSeung asked.

"She did it for a while now." Drama said shrugging.

"How many octaves can she reach?" KiKwang asked.

"F." Drama and IU said bluntly.

Beast's jaws completely dropped and they had no clue what to say.

"Wait...So was she the reason why you did the long note in 'Good Day' or was it because your lyric writer said to?" YoSeob asked.

"Both actually." IU said smiling.

"So what are you all talking about?" You asked walking in the room.

"We were talking about you." HyunSeung said.

"Hm..? What about me?" You asked sitting next to KiKwang interested.

"Where are we going?" Everyone asked ignoring your question.

"You'll see just get in the car first." You said walking to the door with KiKwang and the others following right after.

After getting in the car and driving for about half an hour, they finally arrived at their destination. You were the last one to get out and you told your driver that he could come with but he declined and drove back to the house.

"OMO OMO OMO!" YoSeob exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Let's go in first so you can be as crazy as you want." You said walking right in Lotte World.

"Wah~ Komawo Mimi!" YoSeob exclaimed hugging you and running in with IU hand in.

"I feel like a third wheel..." Drama said sighing.

"Don’t worry Oppa. You can pair up with DongWoon and Doojoon." You said chuckling and added, "Or you can be with JunHyung and HyunSeung."

He sighed and said, "Let's just go in..."

"When and where should we meet up?" Doojoon asked before everyone went off.

"Just call me or KiKwang when you’re tired." You said chuckling.

"Araso!" they all said excitedly going inside.

"Jagiya~ What should we do first?" KiKwang asked hugging you as the two of you were walking.

"Anything you'd like." You said smiling.

"Ferris Wheel first then?" He said smirking.

"If you want." You said as he took your hand and enlaced with his.

"Good answer." He said kissing you and walking to the Ferris wheel.


[Hours Later. Time – 8:35 p.m.]

sojunghaetdeon neowaui siganeul dasi jul sun eomneunji
(dasi neo ol sun eomneunji, neol gajeul suneun eomneunji)
I don’t know why I’m doing this
You’re ma sweetie, girl, ma lady
dasi naegero dorawa my baby~

"Yeobo....Answer your phone..." You mumbled.

"Ngh...Yoboseyo?" KiKwang groaned answering his phone.

"KiKwang, ask HyunMi where she wants to meet at. The others and I are hungry." HyunSeung instructed.

"Araso Hyung. I'll text you and the others where to meet at." KiKwang said hanging up.

"Jagiya~ where do you want them to meet us?"

"Tell them to meet us at the front of Lotte World. And that we'll be in the car waiting." You said closing your eyes.

"Are you going back to sleep?" KiKwang asked as he finished texting.

"Ne..Just wake me up when they get here."

"Araso." he said then quietly singing 'I Like You The Best' causing you to fall asleep slowly.

After what seemed like hours to you, everyone finally arrived.

"Jagiya~ Ireona. They're here." KiKwang said shaking you softly.

"Hmm..." You hummed turning around oblivious to where your face was.

"J-jagiya~ I-ireona..." KiKwang stuttered blushing causing HyunSeung and JunHyung to glare at him. 'Jebal...Before your brother and JunHyung kill me...'

About fifteen minutes later, you woke up, yawned, rubbed your eyes saying, "Annyeong."

"Aww~ Look guys Sleeping Beauty is up!" JunHyung cooed when he saw you wake up.

"Where are we?" You asked sitting up.

"We're on the freeway. Where are we going?" YoSeob answered.

"You'll see Oppa. How long have I been sleeping?"

"About an hour or more." KiKwang said putting you on his lap.

"An hour?!" You exclaimed.

"Including the time when we've been in the car." KiKwang said massaging your shoulders.

You relaxed and blissfully said, "Ah~ Komawo."

"Chonmaneyo." he said hugging your waist.

"Aish...You two are so...mushy..." Doojoon said rolling his eyes.

"Geez oppa. Do you want me to hook you up with Hyoyeon?" You asked smirking.

"M-Mwoh?!" Doojoon exclaimed blushing.

"Seems like you want me to." You said smirking, but then turning toward the front of the car and asked, "Ahjussi, how much longer?"

"Just about 5 minutes Agassi." The driver said focusing on the road.

"Araso. Kamsahamnida~." You said turning back to face the others.

"Unnie~" IU said using aegyo.

"Ne?"

"Where are we going?"

"Just wait till we get there." You said turning to talk to JunSeung and KiKwang causing IU to pout and go back to talking to YoSeob.

You and the others finally arrived at the restaurant about five minutes of staying in the car.

"Wah~ This place is fancy." Everyone said amazed, gaping at the place.

"Come on do you guys want to eat or not?" You said chuckling.

"Ah…Jang Agassi. Right this way please." The waiter said bowing and leading you to the table.

"Kamsahamnida." You said smiling and sitting down as he passed out menus.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to get your orders." He said bowing then walking away.

"So what do you guys want to get?" You asked them not even looking at the menu.

"There's so many choices." Everyone said in unison.

'...That's kinda weird how they can say the same thing all at the same time...' You thought shaking your head softly.

"Jagiya you okay?" KiKwang asked holding your hand under the table.

"Ne. I'll be fine." You reassured him smiling.

"If you say so." He said unsure.

You kissed his cheek when the others weren't looking and told him, "I'm okay. Promise."

"Araso." he said as the waiter came back to ask for your orders.

After everyone ordered, thirty minutes later all the food came in and everybody ate.

"Wah~ not only does this place good look great but the food is just wahhhhhh~" Beast commented.

"I have to agree with them but in a more manner-like way." Drama said chuckling.

"As long as you all like the food that’s good enough for me." You said chuckling.


[At Noraebang. Time – 11:58 p.m.]

'For only being here for two hours....I can't believe it's already this crazy...' You thought shaking your head.

"Mimi-ah. Komawo for today!" YoSeob said smiling and hugging you.

"Ne~ Chonmaneyo." You said smiling then smirked and asked him, "Are and JiEun dating yet?"

"How'd you know?!" YoSeob exclaimed quietly.

"Well....One from your reaction and two because you two were acting like KiKwang and I." You said chuckling.

"Aish...You just talk to JiEunie. I'm going to the guys." YoSeob said going back to the sugar crazed Beast.

As he left you turned to IU and asked, "Did he ask you or did you ask him?"

She blushed, turned away, covered her face and said, "He asked me..."

"Oh la la~ JiEunie now has to celebrate two things every year on this day." You teased pinching her cheek.

"Unnie~" She whined. "Stop~"

"Kyopta~" you cooed pinching her cheek.

-Bzzt- -Bzzt-

Kkonnorae bureumyeo machi butterfly high
Beongaecheoreom nopge ttwieo olla like ninja
Seoro euigyeoneun an matjiman gueol tteuseun gatda
Bokchanghae michyeo dada haneullo jayunakha~

"JiJi...I'll be back. If the guys ask where I am...Tell them I'll meet them back home. Oh! And tell YoSeob I said Happy Birthday again." You said turning towards the door.

"Araso Unnie. Stay safe." IU said nodding as you walked out.

"Yoboseyo?" You said answering your phone walking outside.

"Mimi...Mianhae but you have to come to YG Building." JiYong said seriously.

"Mm Araso. I'll be there in ten to twenty minutes top."

"Good. Pali!" JiYong said hanging up.

'I wonder what's going on...' You thought getting in the car you came in and said, "Ahjussi, Drive me to YG Building please."

“Ne Agassi.” The driver said nodding.


Hm…What do you think is going to happen hm?
Anyways I hope you liked the chapter ^^






Comment? ^^ Subscribe? <3 Rant?
Luv chu readers! No homo. haha