What The Hell Is Going On?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoPvVYh91Xc [I laughed every time JunHyung exclaimed xD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Why can't I visit?" KiKwang asked.

"You don't know where it is. Annyeong, Oppa." You said giving him a kiss and walking out the door.

"Aish..." He muttered, pouting.


[Oh! My School! Recording.]

“This is Oh! My School!” The MCs introduced.

“Let’s meet our new students.” Park MyeongSu said as the sirens went off.

In just seconds, someone’s legs were showing as they tried to go down the pole. Soon enough they let go revealing…Lee Jinki [Onew]!

“Onew!” The MC and students exclaimed happily. “Annyeonghaseyo!”

Just then another person came down the pole and after him the rest followed.

“Omo! It’s a middle aged man!” Soyeon exclaimed pointing at Kim Hyuncheol.

“Middle-aged man? He’s a student too!” ShinYoung said laughing.

After saying introductions, MyeongSu said, “Onew was on ‘Happy Together’ recently and hit me on the head. It was the biggest shock of my forty years of living.”

“Does he really hit that hard?” Someone asked.

“Can you show us on the table? Just very gently?” Park KyungRim asked as Onew demonstrated hitting the table with his finger really softly.

“I saw him last time. He can crack walnuts.” MyeongSu said. “Onew, you can crack walnuts, right?”

“Walnuts? Yes, I can crack them.” Jinki said causing the cast to go in shock.

“Let’s try it now!” Soyeon said.

“We have walnuts here.” KyungRim said handing Jinki a few walnuts.

“Onew can you really do this?” Tony asked.

“I’ll give it a try.” Jinki said nodding.

“Everyone, this is real. No one should try this.” KyungRim said.

“If children try this, they could become disabled.” Jinki said causing the cast to laugh before he cracked open the walnut.

“Woahh!” Everyone exclaimed with their mouths dropping in shock.

“Daebak.” Min said staring.

“YoSeob, you try. You’re good at this stuff.” ShinYoung said as KyungRim handed him a walnut.

“AHH!” YoSeob exclaimed cradling his now hurt finger.

“Let me try.” G.O. said bravely.

“Are you sure?” One of the hosts asked handing him a walnut.

“Ahh…” G.O said in pain after he tried to crack the walnut now cradling his finger like YoSeob.

“Can I try?” You asked looking at Jinki’s shattered walnut.

“Are you sure?” Jinki asked you unsurely.

“Ne. It looks like fun.” You said causing everyone to look at you weird.

“Don’t mind her. She likes a challenge.” YoSeob said.

“Are you sure you can do this?” G.O asked you, worried. “It really hurts…”

“Ne! Positive.” You said as Onew handed you a walnut.

THWAP!

“WOAH!” Tony exclaimed in shock as you cracked the walnut.

“She makes you guys look like wimps.” MyeongSu said laughing.

"So HeiMi, I thought you were on hiatus." ShinYoung said.

"Ah. Ne. I was supposed to be on hiatus but people keep calling me to come on their shows." You explained.

"You're too nice." G.O stated bluntly.

"You would know." You retorted sticking your tongue out.

"Who are you closer to? Beast or MBLAQ?"

"Beast/MBLAQ." G.O and YoSeob said at the same time.

"Why are you two answering?" MyeongSu asked them with an eyebrow raised.

"They’re trying to act modest." You answered for them.

"HeiMi, which one is it?" Tony asked curiously.

"MBLAQ." You answered.

"Mwoh?" YoSeob and G.O exclaimed, surprised.

"Why MBLAQ?" ShinYoung asked interested.

"I'm close with Mir and Cheondung." You answered.

"B-but...What about KiKwangie, HyunSeung and JunHyung?" YoSeob asked still baffled.

"What about them? I'm close with them too."

"I thought we were your number one."

"You're tied with MBLAQ." You said but then added, "But I just like them a little better."

"Komawo, HeiMi." G.O said thankfully as you grinned in response.

"HeiMi, HeiMi, HeiMi, what about SHINee?" ShinYoung asked trying to get your attention..

"Hm...Onew knows." You said as he grinned.

"How does Onew know?" MyeongSu asked.

"We eat chicken together at times and she goes out with MinHo to play basketball or football [soccer]." Onew answered.

"You ate chicken without HyunSeung?" YoSeob asked shocked. "He is going to be so mad when this airs."

"So? He ate chicken with JunHyung at Se7en's place." You whined pouting.

"Stop talking about chicken!" Onew complained causing the cast to laugh.

"Fine. How about I treat you all out to eat after the show?" You suggested.

"Chincha?" Tony asked shocked.

"Ne. I have nothing else to do." You said nodding.

"Keurom!" MyeongSu said smiling creepily.

"Anyways, since we will be playing games today, the loser of today will be hit by Onew and HeiMi." KyungRim announced.

"Question. What if we lose?” Onew asked.

“If you lose, then you can hit yourself or you can hit each other.” KyungRim said causing the cast to laugh.

“That’s great. We can teach each other how to hit harder.” Onew said optimistically.

After a couple minutes of talking, it was Shin Young time to talk about her little corner where the writers from a hundred shows say what they think about an idol that is part of the cast.

“So for the first clue, please try to guess who it is.” ShinYoung said introducing the first clue. “I heard they were ranked at the top of their school.”

“Onew!” You exclaimed.

“I heard he was second in his grade in high school.” G.O said.

“Onew what was your rank?” KyungRim asked.

“I studied hard.” Onew answered modestly.

“So you got second?”

“Ne, once.”

“YoSeob, what about you?” ShinYoung asked.

“Huh?” YoSeob asked surprised at the sudden question that was shot at him.

“What was your best rank at school?”

“Let’s protect YoSeob.” You said defending YoSeob from answering.

“Fine. Onew, let’s hear you speak in English.” MyeongSu said. “Say something simple like, ‘How are you?’ or ‘Would you like something to drink?’ You should speak with either HeiMi or Min.”

“Uh…Sunbae, how are you?” Onew asked you.

“I’m good and you?” You asked back.

“I’m doing well. How are you and KiKwang?” He asked smirking.

“Hey.” You said pushing him playfully. “That’s not funny.”

“Not my fault. You should just be happy that fans didn’t post pictures on the internet.”

“Woah, woah, woah. What happened? I’m confused.” Min said interrupting.

“Nothing, Min. I’ll tell you after the show.” You told her as she nodded in response.

“What were you three talking about?” MyeongSu asked.

“Beast’s concert that happened last year.” Onew said.

“What happened at Beast’s concert?”

“Oh…That’s what you guys were talking about?” ShinYoung asked knowingly.

“Ne.” Onew said nodding as you turned red and covered your face.

“To protect HeiMi’s image, let’s get on to the next clue.” Shin Young said reading the next clue. “They are a great dancer.”

“Min!” You said as your redness went away.

“HeiMi!” G.O said pointing at you.

“Last clue.” ShinYoung said reading the next clue. “They are a heavy drinker.”

“MyeongSu.” Tony, Simon D and Gyeongjin said.

“Hyuncheol.” Soyeon, Min and MyeongSu said.

“HeiMi.” YoSeob, Onew and G.O said.

“HeiMi?” The ‘teachers’ asked bewildered. “She drinks?”

“You drink?” Tony asked.

“At times. I don’t drink all the time. It just depends on the situation.” You said covering your face.

“How much can you drink? You look a little on the weak side.” ShinYoung said.

“It’s quite the opposite really.” Onew said.

“Yah! Don’t tell them.” You whined pushing him.

“Wait! So you are a heavy drinker?” MyeongSu asked.

“Aish…” You muttered putting your head down.

“Let’s not ruin her image.” ShinYoung said laughing. “So who do you think it is?”

“HeiMi!” Everyone said as ShinYoung pulled the paper that was covering the name.

“Omo, it is HeiMi.” ShinYoung said surprised. “What was your rank at school?”

“Fawsth.” You mumbled with your head still down.

“What was that?”

“I think she either said first or fourth.” KyungRim said.

“Fowsht.” You said again.

“Yah! Jang HeiMi, if you don’t say the answer no more Sprite and dried mangoes.” YoSeob scolded.

“Mwoh?! You can’t do that!” You whined, pouting.

“Omo! Kyopta~” Min, Soyeon and HyoSeong cooed.

“So what rank did you get?” Tony asked.

“It was only luck. So I got first.” You said modestly.

After about two more hours of recording for Oh! My School! and taking everyone out to eat, It was finally time for you to go to YG.


[At YG. Time – 6:00 p.m.]

“We can’t let her go there!” SeungRi exclaimed.

“Why not?” Hyunseok asked curiously.

“KiKwang’s birthday is in three weeks and I don’t think she’d be able to make it back on time.” YoungBae said trying to be calm.

“What do you think she thinks is more important?” Hyunseok asked BigBang.

“She’s say her job bu-” DaeSung started but got cut off by Hyunseok who said, “But nothing. This was her choice. She wanted to be an idol so she had to live with it.”

“Fine. Just one question. What do you think will crush her inside?” SeungHyun asked seriously. “The fact she might miss her boyfriend’s birthday or that she has to go away for a couple weeks?”

“What the hell is going on?” You asked seriously, walking right in the office without asking.

“H-HyunMi…” Everyone stuttered afraid, even Hyunseok.

“Well?” You asked staring everyone down.

“Hyung is trying to send you to the States to record for your new album.” JiYong blurted out.

“When do I leave?” You asked sighing.

“Tonight.” Hyunseok said gaining his composure.

“For how long will I be there for?” You asked trying to be as civilized as you could.

“Three weeks.”

“How long will recording take?”

“One week for the music and about two and a half weeks more or less for the music videos.”

“That means…” You started off, thinking and muttered, “I might be able to be back home a day or two before Oppa’s birthday…”

“Are you sure it takes a week to record the music?” You asked looking up at him.

“Ani. It’s just a rough estimate.”

“Araso. I’ll be at the airport in two days. If I don’t board and leave at the right time then I am not going.” You said seriously and walked out the door.


[Back at Home. Time – 10:00 p.m.]

“JANG HYUNMI! Stop right there!” Doojoon yelled as his voice echoed boomed throughout the house.

‘He just had to make this more difficult.’ You thought stopping where you were with KyungHo, your manager, next to you.

“Just go put my bags in the car please, Appa. This won’t take long.” You muttered to KyungHo as he nodded and took your stuff to the car. “…hopefully.”

“M-Mwoh? You’re going somewhere?” YoSeob asked as you nodded in silence.

“Were you even going to tell us, Noona?” DongWoon asked as you shook your head and looked down.

“Are you going to be gone for a while?” HyunSeung asked as you nodded.

“Will you just talk?!” JunHyung yelled knowing that something is wrong if you kept silent for too long.

“Mianhae…” You muttered turning away about to walk out the door until…

SLAM!

“You aren’t going anywhere unless you tell us what’s going on.” KiKwang said seriously, pinning you to the now shut door.

‘…When did he get this fast?’ You thought looking away, trying to avoid his gaze.

“Look at me and tell me what’s going on.” He said worried as the guys were whispering amongst themselves.

“I have to go to the States for three weeks…” You muttered looking down.

“All for recording?”

“Mm.” You said nodding as the two of you didn’t notice Beast quietly going upstairs to leave the two of you alone.

‘Does that mean she might miss my birthday?’ KiKwang thought loosening his grip on your wrists.

He sighed and said, “Stay safe, arachi?”

“Ne, Oppa..” You muttered afraid to look up at him.

“Hey. Look at me.” He said softly, lifting your head up. “Aegi…”

“Mianhae, Oppa…” You muttered looking away.

“Aegi...It’s okay. Don’t worry. It’s only one time.” He said leaning his forehead against yours. ‘Besides, knowing that you’re mine is good enough for me.’

“But Oppa…” You started. ‘I don’t want to miss your birthday…’

“Geokjeonghajima. I know you’ll be here before my birthday. Trust me.” He said kissing your forehead. “Now go before you miss your flight.”

“Araso…”

“Saranghae, Aegi.” He said unpinning you from the wall and wrapping his arms around your waist before pulling you in for a kiss.

“Nado, Oppa.” You said smiling after you released the kiss.

“Good. Now make sure you call every now and then.” He said opening the door for you.

“Ne, Oppa. Tell the guys I said bye and that I’ll see them in three weeks.” You said walking to the car.

“Mmm. Annyeong, Aegi.” He said giving you one last kiss before closing the door for you.

“Annyeong, Oppa.” You mouthed to him waving as the car drove off.


Sappy chapter…Well near the end at least so whatever.
Anyways, I hope you liked it? I guess xD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KIKWANG~! <3 [KST]
Uhm..Comment? Subscribe? Etc?