The World Will End...

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuYIJ7anPig [I died… XD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Can we go home? I'm too tired to eat." You said laying your seat back and closing your eyes.

"Araso. Just go to sleep." KiKwang said chuckling.

"Ne..."


[At Home with Beast.]

~~Author's Point of View~~

"Where is she?!" HyunSeung exclaimed pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Where's who?" YoSeob asked walking on the room with DongWoon.

"He's worried about HyunMi since she’s not home yet." JunHyung said drinking his coke.

"KiKwang's not home either but you don't see Doojoon spazzing out." YoSeob said sitting on the couch.

"Guys, do you know where KiKwang is? He should've been home hours ago!" Doojoon said walking the down stairs at a fast pace that he almost fell.

YoSeob sighed and said, "I stand corrected."

"Hyung, you're not standing." DongWoon said bluntly.

"Aish…It’s figure of speech, Woon." YoSeob said as everyone heard the front door unlock.

HyunSeung immediately ran towards the door and opened it revealing KiKwang and a sleeping HyunMi in his arms.

"Where were you?!" Doojoon asked.

"With HyunMi." KiKwang answered.

"Why is she wearing your clothes?" HyunSeung asked suspiciously.

"BigBang Hyungs and SeungRi wanted to have a different way of waking her up." KiKwang said walking in the house and going up to HyunMi's room.

“BigBang Hyungs? When did you start calling them that?”

“Today.”

"You know, I kinda wonder if HyunMi would be able to hook us up with BigBang for a special stage or concert." HyunSeung said thinking aloud as KiKwang tucked HyunMi in.

“Ask her when she wakes up. By the way, do we have a schedule tomorrow?"

"Aniyo. Waeyo?" HyunSeung asked.

"I was thinking of visiting YG." KiKwang said walking out of the room, closing the door quietly and walking downstairs.

"Mwoh? Why do you need to visit?" HyunSeung asked curiously.

"Just to see HyunMi." KiKwang said smiling, sitting on the couch.

"Woah, woah, woah. They let you visit?"

"Who let who visit?" YoSeob asked confused.

"YG let KiKwang visit his company." HyunSeung explained.

"Mwoh? Why would you need to go there?" JunHyung asked curiously. "Wait...Nevermind. I get it."

"KiKwang, when did you even go there?" YoSeob asked.

"I went there today." KiKwang simply replied shrugging.

"You went there?! Wae?!" They all exclaimed.

"Uhm. Yeah. I had to do a recording with HyunMi."

"A recording?" DongWoon asked confused.

"Like a song recording?" YoSeob asked.

"Ne. Hyunseok Samchon-"

"Samchon?!" They all exclaimed.

"Ne, Samchon told me to call him that. Anyways, as I was saying, Samchon said we had to do a recording together but before that he told HyunMi to go on WinWin wit-."

"Wae?" JunHyung interrupted.

"I'm getting to that. Anyways, he told her to go on WinWin to announce our relationship so she wouldn't go on 'We Got Mar-"

“We Got Married?!” They exclaimed again.

“Will you guys stop doing that?” KiKwang asked annoyed. “It’s so she wouldn’t go on ‘We Got Married’ with some other idol that she doesn’t like and did you know that HyunMi didn’t know I was the host of WinWin?”

"Who told you that?" Doojoon asked.

"DongWook Hyung."

"You know Se7en too?" HyunSeung asked. “Now, I wonder if you can hook us up with BigBang for a special stage.”

"And the 4D Prince has spoken." JunHyung declared.

"Hyung, you want me to ask?" KiKwang asked ignoring JunHyung as the others except HyunSeung were laughing.

"Oh, you can do that?" HyunSeung asked at awe.

"I can try. Do you want to see them tomorrow?" KiKwang asked.

"We can visit?" HyunSeung asked shocked.

"I can and most likely you can since your HyunMi's brother."

"What about us?" DongWoon whined. "I wanna visit Noona!"

"Aish...We'll all try and go there tomorrow."

"Yes!" Beast exclaimed.


 

[The Next Day At YG. Time - 10:00 a.m.]

~~Your Point of View~~

 

"AegiMi! Did you see the news?!" SeungRi asked franticly, running towards you.

"Aniyo. Wae?" You asked half-asleep.

"Pali!" He exclaimed dragging you to the PC Cafeteria.

"Aigo..." You muttered trying to keep 'your' blanket close to you.

"Look!" SeungRi said pointing at the screen of the Mac.

"KwangMi is officially real..." You read aloud and thought, ‘Couldn’t they come up with a different title that can actually stand out?’

“Keep reading. Don’t let the oh-so-very unoriginal title distract you.” SeungRi said sarcastically knowing that you were thinking of the title.

"Previously on KBS Happy Together, Beast's Lee KiKwang and YG's y, charismatic solo artist, Jang HeiMi shared a kiss on the show. We all thought the kiss wasn’t real because KiKwang blocked the view of the cameras. When the show aired, fans said their relationship was just for show and wasn’t real until HeiMi confessed to about it on KBS WinWin when...Blah blah blah..." You continued reading aloud then turned to SeungRi and said, “This is all you wanted me to come here for? I could still be sleeping Oppa.”

"But why didn't you tell me you were going to announce your relationship?" He whined tugging on your shirt.

"Why does it matter?" You asked slapping his hands away.

"You always tell me everything."

"Mian, AegiRi. Busy schedules and stress makes me forget things."

"More like you forget things anyways."

"Yah!" You said pushing him and getting up. "I'm going back to sleep."

"Araso. By the way why don’t you go change from what you’re wearing?”

“Too lazy.” You said yawning.

“Wow…I can't believe you aren't changing.” He said with a blank expression.

"Why?" You asked confused holding KiKwang's blanket that you 'stole' close to you to keep you warm.

"It's a skirt, AegoMi. You never like wearing skirts."

"True...But I'm too tired to change so leave me alone." You said sticking your tongue out. "Mehrong!"

He laughed and asked, “Where are you going to be?"

"I’m going to one of the lounges since it is quiet and somehow I shall fall asleep."

He laughed and said, "Araso. Just keep your phone on you."

"Will do. Annyeong." You said walking out.


[Two Hours Later.]

“We came to visit just to find her asleep.”

"Aish...Don't complain just wake her up."

"I'm not going to wake her up. She's cranky when she's sleepy."

"I know! Let’s have KiKwang wake her up."

"Good idea!"

"What? I don't have a saying in this?" KiKwang whined.

"Obviously not. Besides, she took your blanket. You should be mad."

"Well, it's just her using it so it's okay."

"Such a lovesick puppy. Just wake her up!"

"Aish fine..." KiKwang said defeated. "Aegiya...Ireona."

"Just kiss her."

"I'm walking out." HyunSeung said leaving the room with JunHyung following.

"DongWoon, go with your Hyung."

"Wae?" DongWoon asked confused.

"You're too innocent for this." Doojoon said pulling DongWoon and YoSeob away from your sleeping form and KiKwang and walking out of the room.

"Jagiya...Ireona..." KiKwang said shaking you softly to try and wake you up.

'I guess the kiss is the only choice...' KiKwang thought leaning in to kiss you. He then slipped his tongue in your mouth causing you to wake up and kiss him back.

"Annyeong Jagi." KiKwang said his lips after he pulled away.

"Tease." You muttered rubbing you eyes and sitting up.

"But you love me anyways." He said kissing your forehead.

‘He just always has to say that..’ You thought yawning.

"Come on. We have another song recording to do." KiKwang said helping you sit up.

"Another one? But...Aish…Appa...I'll cut you..." You muttered.

"That’s not nice.”

“Shush.”

“Come on. I'll carry you."

"Aniyo. You're going to throw me on your shoulder." You complained.

"Fine, get on my back." He said squatting down for you.

"Aish...Like that’s any better…" You muttered getting on his back and laying your head near his neck.

"Stop complaining and don't make a mark." He warned.

"I wasn't going to but I think now I will." You said smirking.

"Aniyo. If you do, I'm going to drop you." He threatened.

"If she does what you'll drop her?" HyunSeung asked with Doojoon next to him.

"Nothing Oppa." You said cutely.

"Aish...You and YoSeob should never use aegyo together." Doojoon said shaking his head.

"HyunMi and I shouldn't do what together?" YoSeob asked confused, appearing behind Doojoonwith DongWoon behind him.

"Nothing you should worry about." Doojoon said covering your mouth knowing you'd tell YoSeob.

"Mmmppphhhh!" You said against Doojoon’s hand.

"What?" YoSeob and DongWoon asked confused.

"Doesn't matter. Off to the recording room we go!" KiKwang said hyperly, going to the recording room with you still on his back.

"What does she see in him?" JunHyung asked shaking his head.

"Everything." Doojoon answered.

"And by everything you mean...?" HyunSeung asked curiously.

"He can control his needs." Doojoon answered.

“Of course you would say that.” JunHyung said rolling his eyes.

"He can act and dance." DongWoon added.

"Don’t forget he can sing." YoSeob added. "Oh, and he is also in love with her and vice versa."

"But you gotta admit they're made for each other." Doojoon said walking in the recording room.

"So what are you two going to work on?" JunHyung asked sitting on the couch.

"A new song." You answered at the computer.

"Well obviously." He said rolling his eyes.

"You asked." You said defensively.

"Mimi, you're finally awake." Teddy said chuckling as he walked in.

"No duh, Teddy. It's all because of these annoyances." You said pointing at Beast. "Who let them in anyways?"

"SeungHyun."

"Which one? The fun-sized one or the alien-sized?"

"Yah! I'm not alien-sized." SeungHyun exclaimed walking towards you.

‘Forever ignored...’ Beast thought.

"Your hair says otherwise." You said smirking.

"Why you..." He said grabbing you and messing up your hair.

"Yah!" You said hitting him.

"Alright you two, break it up." Hyunseok Appa said walking in the room.

"This place is so full...." You mumbled trying to pry SeungHyun off of you and asked aloud, "Where's the fun-sized SeungHyun?"

"He's working on his choreo." JiYong said.

"Aish...Even more people...Great.." You said sarcastically as BigBang [excluding SeungRi] came in while you walked towards the booth. "Teddy, start it please."

"Will do, Hyun." Teddy said starting the music for you.

After a couple of minutes, JiYong told you to redo a part.

"Mimi, instead of going a lower octave just go higher. I know you can sing a higher octave." JiYong said.

"Araso. Play it over again." You said sighing.

"Ne."

An hour later, you finally got the right pitch.

"Good job Mimi. KiKwang, you're up." JiYong said as you walked out of the booth.

"Ne, Hyung." KiKwang said walking to the booth.

"I'm going to the cafeteria if you need anything." You said walking out just to crash into SeungRi. "Hi, fun sized SeungHyun. Do you wanna go eat?"

"Sure. Eat what though?" He asked moving aside so you can get out.

"Let's go to a fast food place or take food to go from a restaurant." You said not really caring where you eat.

"Araso. Are we walking?"

"Yup, unless you wanna go by bike."

"That's good too." He said getting in the elevator.


[At YG Ent. Time - 8:00 p.m.]

"Aigo...where are they?" JiYong complained.

"You're hungry too, hyung?" DongWoon asked.

"Ne. But I think we'll have to wait another few minutes before they get back."

"Wae?"

"If I know Mimi like I should then she would bring food for us."

"Isn't that the truth." HyunSeung said.

"KiKwang, do your part over again and go down a note."

"Ne, Hyung." KiKwang said before JiYong started recording again.

By the time you and SeungRi came back with food, KiKwang finished his sixth song.

"Oppa-deul! We brought food back." You announced putting the food on the desk.

"Komawo HyunMi!" They all chimed happily.

"Aegiya. Guess what." KiKwang said walking toward you and hugging you.

"What?" You asked turning to face him with his arms still around you. "You missed me."

"Well yeah but Hyunseok Samchon said we'll be having a mini album of song together."

"Omo. Chincha?" You asked happily hugging him.

"Ne.”

“Wah~” You said amazed. “Do you know what the songs are?”

“Yup. Here.” He said giving you a sheet of paper that said the titles of the songs.

We Fell In Love~: [<--- Just the album title.]
1. How Did We Get
2. It’s My First Love
3. y Love
4. Endless Love
5. Can You Feel The Love Tonight? [Korean Version]
6. A Whole New World [Korean Version]
7. Believe In Love

“It's your turn to record for it." KiKwang said smiling at you.

"Araso~ Did he ever announce when it's going to be released?" You asked before walking in the booth.

"Aniyo, but I'm guessing during Valentine's Day." He said as you gave him an 'okay' sign.

"This is one of the best dinners we had." Teddy said smiling.

"Agreed. We get to hear HyunMi sing and we can eat with part of the CUBE Family." SeungHyun said.

After you finished recording, it turned out to be eleven at night and you went to practice the choreo to your upcoming album.

"She still practices at this time?" KiKwang asked SeungRi.

"Ne. If you ask YG Hyung, he'll tell you that she works the most out of everyone in the company."

"Chincha?" KiKwang asked surprised.

"Ne. Even look at her right now. She's really serious when it comes to making the choreo and she's determined to make it look perfect."

"Wah...I wish I could be hardworking like that."

"Keep wishing then. No one, and I mean no one, can ever be as hardworking as HyunMi. You should be lucky to have someone like her."

“I am. She’s the best thing that ever happened to me.”

“I just hope you stay true to your word and take care of her.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well, you know how every idol has antis right?”

“Ne. Waeyo?”

“Out of everyone in YG, she has the most hateful comments.” SeungRi said sighing.

“But I thought she was the most respected idol.” KiKwang said bewildered.

“She is, but she’s the most envied also. When she debuted, many antis started putting hateful comments on her cyworld and by then she only had eighty people as her fans.”

“How’d she deal with the hateful comments?”

“Let’s just say she went through a month of hard times.”

“Like what?”

“She was upset for a week, took her anger out on the punching bags, then after a while she gave up.”

“Gave up?”

“Well, technically she decided not to care about the hateful comments anymore.”

“How did she do that?”

“She told herself no matter what the hateful comments say they will always help her improve on what she’s lacking and make her stronger.”

“Wow. Nae Aegi went through so much.”

“Ne. She’s the little sister we all wished for. So no matter what you have to take care of her or else YG and the others will come after you for not being a good boyfriend to her.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” KiKwang said slightly afraid. "So, where are the others?"

"Mollayo. They could be coming here to watch HyunMi since this is a bigger room than the recording room."

"Ah...I think I see them now." KiKwang said looking at the door to find the shadow of BigBang and Beast.

"Woah...Her dance looks really hard." DongWoon and YoSeob said staring at your choreo as they walked in the room.

"It is hard. You should see her when she’s actually making it. She gets really mad when she can’t think of the right moves she wants which mean she leaves the room to go to the cafeteria to eat and then comes back here to work on it again.” SeungRi explained.

“Shouldn’t she take a break?” HyunSeung asked.

“Ne, but this is how she wants it to be done and no matter what we can’t stop her from doing it.”

“Well, I’m going to stop her since we have to go home now.” KiKwang said getting up and walking towards you.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you..” SeungRi said pulling KiKwang back with the help of YoungBae and DaeSung.

“Why?” KiKwang asked confused.

“Last time we interrupted her it didn’t go out so well...” JiYong said looking away.

“Exactly what happened?” KiKwang asked.

“It’s a horrible experience that you don’t want to go through...” SeungHyun said.

“Hm…I’m still going to try anyways. She’s over working herself too much.” KiKwang said making his way to you.

“I bet he’ll be down in ten seconds.” JiYong said looking at SeungHyun.

“Nah, I say a minute.” SeungHyun said smirking.

“You’re both wrong.” HyunSeung interrupted. “I bet he won’t go down at all.”

“Deal.” SeungHyun and JiYong said.

‘Oh…they’re in for a treat. HyunSeung never loses bets when it deals with his sister.’ Beast thought laughing to themselves.

"Jagiya~" KiKwang said hugging you from behind.

"Mm." You grumbled trying to push him off.

"Let's go home." He whispered in your ear.

"Waeyo?" You said squirming around.

"You're tired and overworking yourself, Jagi. Please?"

"Ani. Let me just do this one more time."

"Aniyo. Let's go now. You're going to get sick again if you keep doing this."

"But Oppa~" You whined.

"Aniyo. Don't make me carry you out."

"Fine." You grumbled.

"Good. Let's go then shall we?"

"Ne..."

"See. You two lose. Pay up." HyunSeung said smirking sticking his hand out waiting.

"Aish..." JiYong and SeungHyun muttered giving HyunSeung what they bet.

"Oppa-deul, let's go." You said yawning.

"Kyopta~" Everyone cooed.

KiKwang chuckled and asked, "Aegi, do you want me to carry you now?"

"N-ne." You said yawning again.

"Wah~ Kyopta." YoSeob said.

"They should never do aegyo with each other..." Doojoon muttered.

"Agreed. The world will end..." JiYong said.

"Annyeong Oppa..." You said falling asleep on KiKwang’s back.

"Aw~ the princess is sleeping." SeungRi cooed.

Beast laughed and said, "Annyeong. We'll see you guys another time."

"Keurom. Annyeong." BigBang said waving as Beast walked away.


Hm…Sooo How’s it going? Haha It’s going okay right? :P
I’m still wondering if I should end this sooner or later…
Hm…How many rated chapters should I do?
There are barely any comments coming in.
Is my story getting bad now? I hope not.




Comment?
Subscribe? :P