It’s My Baby.

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random video of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZFG3KZbfdA [Zomg! Jo Kwon never ceases to amaze me haha]


Comments:

@cupidzangel : Ahh yes JunHyung's a good guy! :D haha. I wonder when he'll ask her out too! xD
@CrazyPanda105 : Haha Oh Yeah~! It's KiKwang! Who wouldn't! ;D
@SillyFrench : Thank you! and yeah I know right...Imagine if it happened in real life xD
@burberrieLOVE : Never would I say the opposite xD and YAY! another filipina buddy!
And yes. Shirtless KiKwang [AJ] ;D Yesss. HyunMi is from YG! Heartbreaker by GDragon is GDragon's default ringer on HyunMi's phone...I wish i got a new phone T_T
@icemochi18 : Haha yes. But if you were in that position what would you do?


~~ Recap ~~

‘Oh...’ Both you and KiKwang thought when Beast saw you guys.


[Morning. Time - 8:20 a.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

'~...What the hell are they doing?!They're in for it now...and why is YoSeob grinning...He's losing his innocence!' Doojoon thought covering DongWoon's eyes and looking at YoSeob.

'Kwang...What the hell were you thinking of doing! Now our poor maknae is corrupted...' JunHyung thought. 'Then again... KiKwang...I don't even know if HyunSeung will approve of you now!'

'Hell yes KiKwang! Get Some! Woah~! Where did my innocence just go...TT_TT...' YoSeob thought blinking.

'! Now what am I gonna do...I just runined everything...' KiKwang thought helping you stand up.

'Omo! What happened?! What are they doing?' DongWoon thought trying to get his Hyung's hands off of him.

'Why did I have to be clumsy at the wrong time! Omo! DongWoonie! >_<' Mianhae!' You thought going in front of KiKwang as you saw your brother about to yell.

'Damnit KiKwang what the ! What the hell are you thinking of doing to my little innocent sister!' HyunSeung thought angrily as he saw you going behind KiKwang. 'Mwoh?! HyunMi? Why are you defending him?!'

“Lee KiKwang! What. The. Hell?! First, I find you in my little sister’s bed and now I have to see her in your arms ing shirtless!” HyunSeung yelled ready to hit KiKwang as DongWoon ran out of the room.

“HyunSeung! / Hyung! / Oppa!” You and Beast yelled out trying to stop him.

“No guys. It’s okay. It’s my fault. Just let him take his anger out. It’s fine.” KiKwang said calmly walking up to HyunSeung.

“Mwoh?!” Beast yelled out again trying to hold the struggling HyunSeung back.

“Are you crazy?! You know how HyunSeung is when he’s mad! Especially when it comes to his sister!” Yoseob said frantically.

“I know but really. Just let him hurt me if it’s what makes him feel better.” KiKwang said again calmly waiting for the guys to let HyunSeung go.

NO! If you guys fight I swear I’ll never see you guys again! And your fans will be worried and wonder why you have bruises.” You threatened trying to distract them from fighting.

“You’re more important than ing fans right now!” HyunSeung yelled making you shocked.

“MWOH?! You cared more about your fans than you ever did with me!” You yelled back at him making Beast shocked since you have never yelled in front of them in anger.

“You are my ing sister HyunMi! My flesh and blood! My family! Jang Irene HyunMi, Don’t you ever dare say that I don’t care for you!” HyunSeung said back frustrated trying to calm down as he saw tears running down your cheeks.

“Then how come you are always getting more protective then how you use to be?” You said back falling to the floor with tears running down your cheeks as he sighed.

“I didn’t want you going back to the pain and depression you went through the first time...” HyunSeung muttered having only you hear as he walked towards you slowly trying to give you a hug.

"But Oppa..." You sobbed hugging him.

"Aniyo. It's okay just calm down." He said calmly as you were about to hyperventilate, but he then muttered for only you to hear, "You know what will happen if you don't. Just take a breather."

"N-ne O-op-ppa." You said taking short breaths.

'M-mwoh?! She has heart problems?' JunHyung thought in realization.

"Come on Mimi. Breath in. Breathe out." He said calmingly.

“Oppa...Mianhae...” You mumbled sobbing into his chest hugging him back. "I'm being selfish...I should just go back to America. I'm causing too much trouble."

“Ani...Mianhaeyo...I just wanted to be a good brother to you...” HyunSeung whispered wiping your tears. "Besides you shouldn't leave...There are people here who want you to stay..."

"A-a-araso..." You said feeling faint.

"Mimi...just sleep araso? I'll take you upstairs." He said.

"N-ne Oppa.." You said closing your eyes.

"Manager Hyung!" HyunSeung called as you fell asleep, picking you up bridal-style.

"Ne?" Both his and your manager answered walking to where everyone was.

"Let me have the day off. I need to take care of Mimi." He said with full authority.


[In the Living Room. Time - 10:30 a.m.]

“Oppa...Do you wanna come with me to YG Entertainment?” You asked quietly since you just woke up.

“Sure! I haven’t seen the others in a long time.” HyunSeung said happily getting up from the floor.

“Oh~ bring clothes that you can change into later.” You said walking out of your room.

“Wae?” He asked walking towards his room.

“We might have a dance battle.” You said smirking at him.

“That’s it?” HyunSeung asked knowing there is more than just a dance battle.

“No. You are also gonna teach me the choreo for ‘Breathe/Soom’ today.” You said bluntly.

“Mwoh?! You really think you can learn it in one day?” He asked surprised.

“If we don’t fool around then I think so.” You said confidently.

“Fine let’s go then.” He said grabbing his bag filled with clothes. “What car?”

“The Camaro.” You said grabbing your bag.

"Which one?"

"The green one." You said tossing him the keys.

“Am I going to drive?” He asked anxiously starting the car.

“No. It’s my baby. I don’t let anyone drive her.” You said touching the hood of your baby.

“Please...” HyunSeung said begging with an aegyo look on his face.

“Hmm...F-fine...but no scratches okay?” You said hesitantly. 'I swear you and KiKwang will be the death of me...'

“Arasso! Kaja!” He exclaimed happily reversing the car.

‘I hope my baby doesn’t get hurt >_<’ Omona... You thought afraid something bad would happen.


[At YG Ent. Time - 10:55 a.m.]

“Omo! Girls look who’s back at YG...” You heard CL whisper to Bom and Minzy.

“Where’s Dara unnie? She’ll be happy to see HeiMi.” Minzy asked them in a hushed voice.

“Wait...Isn’t that HyunSeung from Beast? What’s he doing here?” You heard Bom ask them as you and HyunSeung were walking past them towards the elevator. [Noone in YG knows that HyunSeung is your brother except YG CEO and SeungRi. And Also Noone knows your real name except YG and BIGBANG.]

“Ay! Mimi! The dance studio is all yours.” You heard JiYong say when he spotted you.

He then noticed HyunSeung and said, “Hey Hyunseung! Long time no see! Have you been doing well?”

“Ne Hyung! I hope you’ve been taking care of HeiMi when I’m not here!” Hyunseung told JiYong as they were doing a man-hug thing. [I dunno what to call it...I always forget xP]

“Haha no worries. Anyways I gotta go YG Hyung called for me and you know how he gets!” JiYong said rushing to YG’s office.

“Tell him I said hi!” You yelled as he was running.

“Araso!” He yelled back waving.

“Anyways…Oppa let’s go to the dance studio!” You exclaimed grabbing his wrist and dragging him along the way.

As you two were making your way towards the dance studio, you saw and chatted occasionally with everyone you passed. When you finally arrived at the studio, you and HyunSeung put your stuff down and stretched.

“Oppa...Ready for a battle?” You asked him smirking finishing your last stretch.

“You’re on!” He said competitively.


After many countless hours of dancing with some of the YG stars that popped in, you both showered and got ready for Beast’s performance on stage tonight at Music Bank. When you finally made it back stage with HyunSeung, they told him to get in costume to go onstage in twenty minutes. As he was changing you then realized that JunHyung wasn’t in the room and you wondered why so you asked.

“Oppa...” You said having all of them look at you. “Where’s JunHyungie?”

“He...can’t perform tonight...” DongWoon said hesitantly knowing you’d get worried.

“Mwoh?! What happened? Is he okay? What’s going to happen to the performance? Are you going to cut his parts?” You asked frantically.

“Woah. Woah. Calm down.” HyunSeung said as he got out of the dressing room.

“JunHyung is okay so don’t worry. He just hurt his voice during practice earlier. The performance will still continue and we can’t cut his parts.” Doojoon said calmly. “But...”

“If you’re that worried of the rap parts...” HyunSeung started walking towards you slowly with the others following right beside him.

‘Omona...Don’t tell me they want me to rap in JunHyung’s place...>_<...’You thought frantically backing away from them just as slowly.


Omo! What do you think will happen? [even though it’s kinda obvious… >_<’]
Haha anyways what do you think?
Is it okay or does it need improvement?

Comments? Rambles? Advice? Criticism? Love? ♥♥♥

LMAO Isn't this funny ;D