Ottoke? Ottoke?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubj_J5jGaBk [Haha TOP] and Beautiful MV - Beast


Comments:

@cupidzangel : Lmao I know what you mean haha xD. For HyunSeung, I was thinking whether or not to add that question haha xD I found it awkward to put but then again I just added it anyways haha xD And I hope you continue to comment ^^ I makes me feel like I'm doing a fairly good job :D
@disfuncshional : I know right! I can just picture him being flushed haha -^^- Don't worry It's going to come up sooner or later haha...And okay I will haha
@janghyunseungfreak8D : Thanks~! I'm gald you like it haha xD And hyunseung will be on the next chapter :D
@KDSpringChoonHee : I know right! xD It's kinda easy to picture though haha xD And I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^
@omgeeitsangie : Haha I wish I knew what was going on in his mind -^^- haha But that would be weird lmao
@
Seunii : He did deserve it~ But it's funny how Doojoon, HyunSeung and JunHyung thought the same thing about hitting him haha xD
@SillyFrench : Thanks! ^^ I hope you continue to read and comment haha
@specialXangelX0410 : Wah~! Really? Didn't you feel sleepy? And thanks ^^ I'll work even harder now!
@
superTHUNDERfishie : Haha xD KiKwang is just awesome like that ^^ And thanks! :D I hope you continue to comment and work on your story too ^^ Hwaiting!
@xadrimusicx : Haha I know what you mean! That happened to me too! ^^ Except the song that kept being stuck in my head was 'I Like You That Best' ^^ It's pretty catchy haha

@SILENT READERS

I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
... But still ...
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D
P.S. Thanks for helping me reach up to 90 Subscribers~! Saranghae~! <3


~~ Recap ~~

[At Home. Time – 11:45 p.m.]

“O-Oppa..” You said yawning walking.

“H-HyunMi! What are you still doing up?” HyunSeung asked looking in the direction of the stairs.


“Oppa..” You said softly as you were making your way down the stairs.

KiKwang then stood up and made his way to the stairs.

“Jagi~ What’s wrong?” KiKwang asked softly.

After he said that, you automatically fainted. Fortunately, KiKwang caught you in time before you could injure yourself.

“Omo!” Doojoon exclaimed wide-eyed.

“H-HyunMi!” HyunSeung exclaimed running over to KiKwang with you in his arms.

“Ottoke? Ottoke?” JunHyung said to himself.

“Doojoon, go call for a doctor! KiKwang, go put her in her room! JunHyung, make sure YoSeob and DongWoon are sleeping! We don’t need them to worry.” HyunSeung said with full authority.

“Ne!” They replied in unison.

. . . Minutes Later . . .

“Is she okay doc?” JunHyung asked the Doctor while they walked out of your room as KiKwang stayed inside.

“Ah~! She’ll be okay. She just needs some rest.” The doctor said smiling.

“So…exactly what happened to her, Samchon?” HyunSeung asked curiously.

'Mworago? Samchon?' Doojoon and JunHyun thought confused, but brushed it off.

The doctor then sighed and said, “She’s hardly ate, overworked herself, and she hasn’t had that much sleep.”

“M-MWOH?!” They exclaimed in shock.

“Is there something wrong?” The doctor asked with a brow raised.

“Aniyo. It’s just that no matter what she would always eat…” JunHyung practically muttered.

“I swear she’s been sleeping…” HyunSeung added. ‘I even tuck her in…’

“And she’s been with us all of last week…” Doojoon also added. ‘Wait! This week she was busy!’

“Well..Just make sure she says in bed for a couple of days and that she eats every meal.” The doctor said walking out.

“Araso Ahjussi/Samchon. Thanks again!” They said together waving.


[One Week Later, After Beast’s Schedules. Time – 10:00 a.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

‘HyunMi...Wake up soon…You’re making all of us worry.’ KiKwang thought sighing as you were tossing and turning.

Your eyes just then started to flutter.

“Ughh…” You groaned, trying to sit up. “What happened?”

“Omo! HyunMi~ you’re okay.” KiKwang said hugging you.

“Y-Yeobo…” You said shocked, sitting up pretty fast causing you to get a headache.

“Omo! Are you okay?” KiKwang asked worriedly.

“Ne. Just a headache.” You said rubbing your head.

“Araso. Stay here. I’ll go get you painkillers.” He said kissing your forehead then walking out.


[With Beast.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

“MWOH?! She’s awake?” HyunSeung asked shocked about to go up until he got pulled back by Doojoon.

“Calm down.” Doojoon said making HyunSeung sit.

“Something happened with noona?!” YoSeob and DongWoon asked shocked.

“When did you guys call her noona?” JunHyung calmly asked with a brow raised.

“Since we asked her, and she said we could since we act younger than her.” They said in unison grinning.

“Anyways back to HyunMi…” HyunSeung said waiting for KiKwang to answer.

“She’s fine but she has a headache so I’m here to get painkillers for her. Just stay here before all of you make her feel worse than she already is.” KiKwang said walking upstairs with painkillers and a cup of water.

‘Hm...He really cares for her...’ They all thought watching KiKwang go upstairs.

 


[With You.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~ 

“Jagiya~! I’m back!” KiKwang said walking in your room.

“Aigo~ Kwang…You’re loud…” You said groaning, going back under the covers.

“Jagiya. Just take the pills. You’ll feel better.” He said pulling down your covers.

“Fine…” You said defeated taking the pills.

“Good. Now here’s water. Drink.” He said giving you water as you popped a pill in your mouth.

You then swallowed the pill and said, “Komawo Yeobo” with a small smile.

“Ne~. Now get some sleep. I’ll wake you up later so you can eat.” He said giving you a kiss on the forehead about to leave.

“Aniyo. Stay here…Please.” You said grabbing his hand, pouting. “Or at least until I fall asleep.”

“Araso. Just for you.” He said going next to you under the covers and wrapping his arms around your waist.

And soon enough…KiKwang fell asleep along with you.


[One Hour Later. With Beast.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

‘Where is he? He should have been down here by now…’ The guys thought sitting in the living room.

“Who wants to volunteer to check if Kwang is still in HyunMi’s room?” Doojoon asked looking at the guys.

“Why do we need to go check?” DongWoon asked.

“Why don’t we need to go check?” HyunSeung retorted.

“Hm..Let’s see…” JunHyung said pausing. “We’re the only ones in this house!”

‘That’s true…’ HyunSeung thought defeated.

“So…” YoSeob started trying to break the silence.

“Does anyone know what HyunMi’s comeback is about?” DongWoon blurted out.

“Wae? Do you know?” They all asked DongWoon curiously.

“A-aniyo! I’m just asking!” DongWoon said trying to hide from all his hyungs’ faces.

“Have you guys heard her sing before?” Doojoon asked randomly.

“Ne!” JunHyung and HyunSeung said as YoSeob and DongWoon answered, “Ani...”

“Is she any good?” YoSeob asked.

“Yes!” Doojoon, HyunSeung and JunHyung exclaimed.

“Woah~!” DongWoon said wide-eyed at his hyungs outburst.

“What’s with all the noise?” KiKwang asked walking down the stairs fixing his messy hair.

“Oh~! Kwang~ Is HyunMi awake?” YoSeob asked cheerfully.

“Ani. She went back to sleep.” KiKwang said sitting next to DongWoon.

“Then why weren't you down here earlier?” Doojoon asked with a brow raised.

“She said to stay with her until she fell asleep so I did.”

“But then you fell asleep next to her.” HyunSeung said knowingly, smirking.

KiKwang sighed, turning away blushing and said, “Ne…”

“Aww….KiKwang is growing up so fast!” Doojoon and JunHyung exclaimed teasingly, poking/pinching KiKwang's cheeks.

“Yah~!” KiKwang said whining as the others laughed.

After a few minutes of laughter and fooling around, they finally decided to order some food to eat.

“Yah! KiKwang! Go get you future wife!” Doojoon yelled from the front door making the guys burst in laughter.

“M-Mwoh?!” KiKwang said taking a double-take at Doojoon, wide-eyed.

“Yah! Yoon Doojoon! Don’t kid around like that!” HyunSeung yelled setting up the table.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah…Umma.” Doojoon muttered.

“What was that?!” HyunSeung asked glaring at Doojoon evilly.

“N-nothing!” Doojoon said running away from HyunSeung.

‘. . .I have such weird friends. . .’ KiKwang thought making his way upstairs.


Uhm..Sooo yeah~! Was the update any good?
Hopefully it was though >_< haha xD

Comment?...Please? And I'll update again on.....Thursday or Friday <3
Sooo...Please comment <3

YoSeobie!