YG Family!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1D-j5jEwIQ [:D] and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rw6QVmtI4Y [:D I love this! I'm totally going to learn the choreo!]


Comments:

@bBy-GiGi : Haha I will! Don't worry! :D
@cupidzangel : If you say so xD I'll take your word for it haha xD And hopefully I can't make the comeback completely unpredictable but that would be hard xD...Ah~! Naughty naughty KiKwang xD I hope he can continue to keep his hormones to himself xD LMAO!
@disfuncshional : Haha I know what you mean xD I loved his expressions. They're so cute haha :D Haha HyunMi is too young to let their passion to take over..Or atleast in my opinion haha xD
@KDSpringChoonHee : Wah~! Thank you! ^ ^ And yeah it is Haha xD SO BEAST! xD
@k3kwangie : Thanks! :D Haha KiKwang is a very naughty boy...but he can't get some haha xD Me too! Isn't it just awesome?
@Seunii : ^^ I tried Tinnie Unnie haha xD
@
ohemgeeitsangie : Haha Yay! ^^ Thanks for commenting and reading haha
@SillyFrench : You're welcome! I just hope you can keep reading the story until I finish! :D
@Unattractive : Ah~! Yeah~ Finally KiKwang haha xD but he's being a naughty boy xD Don't you just like seeing his abs? xD Haha or is it just me xD And yeah! I should put more of him being jealous...
@xadrimusicx : Haha what's your favorite song? I can't pick which means the songs are just that good haha xD and Yeah~ KiKwang wants some but can't have any haha xD

@SILENT READERS

I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
... But still ...
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D


~~ Recap ~~

Since your eyes were closed, you started to drift asleep. As you were sleeping your breathing became smooth and slow, letting KiKwang know you had fallen asleep.

‘I should carry her to her room…’ KiKwang thought turning off the music in the practice room and carrying you to your room.


[Day For Star Dance Battle. Time – 10:00 a.m.]

“Wah~! It’s been so long since I’ve last been here.” You said spinning around.

“Well…Calm down…Recording is going to start soon.” HyunSeung said patting your head.

“Araso Oppa.” You said smiling.

Recording Start!

“So who are in your groups? Can you introduce them?” The male MC asked.

“Ne. I will introduce my team first.” BongSun said.


[Dancing God (BongSun)]

Beast, You[HeiMi], 2PM, U-Kiss, 2AM, and After School.

[Dancing King (ShinYoung)]

MBLAQ, Jung Juri, SuJu, SHINee, Teen Top and SNSD.


“The members of famous music groups are representing the K-Pop biz!” The male MC said. “Today the members of SNSD are participating too. What performance have you prepared?”

“We’ll show you the new image of our group.” Yoona said being the representative of the group making everyone in the audience cheer.

“This show has prepared for many rewards, and these are today’s rewards…” Leeteuk said stepping aside to show the reward which was meat, ginseng and fruits.

Blah blah blah….Skipping to the dance battle lineup:

  • U-Kiss vs. SHINee
  • 2PM vs. SuJu
  • You vs. Jung Juri
  • After School vs. SNSD
  • 2AM vs. Teen Top
  • Taemin vs. JunHyung
  • Beast vs. MBLAQ
  • BongSun vs. ShinYoung
  • KiKwang ft. You vs. TaeYang

[Skipping to You vs. Jung Juri (Sorry for skipping and all…)]

The music started and you were dancing to ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’ by Lee Hyori. Because after all she did teach you the dance ;D. In the middle of the song, where the dance break is, you started to freestyle making all the guys on the stands and the audience cheer with excitement. As you got to the part where you lift you your jacket, you actually pulled it all the way off revealing your tank top that was underneath causing all the guys, including KiKwang, to cheer in excitement. After your song ended you went back to the stands and sat next to KiKwang, It was now Jung Juri’s turn and she danced to Beyonce’s ‘Single Ladies.’ As he song was done, sure she made the crowd go crazy but the crowd didn’t go as crazy as they did with you.

“Juri-ssi what gave you the idea to dance to Beyonce?” Shin Young asked.

“I just love the choreography.” Juri answered making the audience laugh. [Making this up sorry again TT_TT]

“In Dancing God, we have someone that is more like Beyonce.” Bong Sun said causing UEE from After School come up. “You know the dance don’t you?”

“J-Just a little.” UEE said making Juri ‘attack’ her.

“UEE-ssi. UEE-ssi.” BongSun said as the music started cueing UEE is start dancing.


[Round 3]

“So today the groups will battle freestyle to see how it’s like.” Shin Young said as the audience cheered with excitement.

“Stating with MBLAQ and Beast!” Bong Sun said as the music started.

They then started to freestyle. But after a while of doing hat tricks and flips, KiKwang brought you to the center and did a y body wave with you causing Beast, U-Kiss, Teen Top and MBLAQ to drop to their knees in shock. Then, 2PM and 2AM came in pulled you guys apart and did ssanti dancing with you as KiKwang went back with Beast. Soon enough, everyone started to join in with the freestyling and you could hear Leeteuk exclaim, “Everyone Dance Together! Dance Together!”

. . . Minutes Later . . .

“Now that the atmosphere has heated up a bit, Let’s see the results from the judges!” The male MC said. “Everyone, please press the button.”

Round 3: Dancing God: 79 - Dancing King: 21

“WAH~! HeiMi-ssi won by a landslide!” Bong Sun exclaimed happily as you were wide-eyed in shock.

“Omo. Omo. Omo. Look at HeiMi. She looks surprised.” Shin Young said pointing to you. “Do you have anything to say about your win?”

“Ne~ Hyori Unnie! Kamsahamnida!” You said cheerfuly but then putting you arms like a heart saying, "Saranghae!"


[Round 7]

“Round Seven! KiKwang against TaeYang!” Shin Young said excitedly.

“This battle is going to be great! Especially since HeiMi-ssi is dancing again!” Bong Sun exclaimed.

“Well…Let’s get started shall we!” The male MC said making the audience cheer.

Just then the music started and ‘Take You Down’ by Chris Brown started to play. [Sorry but I really don’t feel like describing it…Hehe…But just watch the video I put up..yeah? P.S. pretend that KiKwang is SeungRi in the video but he’s actually smiling haha. And the girl is HeiMi [you]. Except that she’s not wearing what she’s wearing in the video but this. Oh~! And the video includes TaeYang’s dance and the results….Again P.S. I’m sorry! I didn’t really know how to describe it.]

 “OMO! y dance. y dance.” Shin Young exclaimed shocked.

Round 7: Dancing God: 50 – Dancing King: 50

“HeiMi-ssi, why’d you allow him to do that to you?” Bong Sun asked when you, KiKwang and Taeyang stood in the center after the results showed.

You blushed, covered your face and said, “He said he couldn’t find a partner last minute. So I decided that I should help him out.”

"Are you satisfied with the results?" Shin Young asked.

“Ah~! Kinda. TaeYang Oppa did very well! Unfortunately it was a tie. I kind of wished to know who would have done better.” You said bowing to him.

“Mimi-ah! Don’t bow! We’re family! YG Family!” TaeYang said laughing giving you a hug.

“HeiMi-ssi. HeiMi-ssi! What did your brother think when you told him you were going to be dancing with Lee KiKwang of Beast?” The male MC asked.

“Hehe he said never to do a y concept for my comeback. But he was okay with it since he’s pretty close with KiKwang Oppa.” You said smiling.

“Just who is your brother?” JoKwon asked from the stands.

“You’ll find out after my comeback. So make sure you watch out for it!” You said winking to the crowd.

“Did you enjoy the battle?” TaeYang said laughing.

"Yah!" You said covering your face as everyone was going to do the ending.


[At Home. Time – 11:45 p.m.]

“It’s so good to be home!” You exclaimed tiredly, plopping on the couch.

“Too good. By the way, what’s up with KiKwang?” YoSeob asked.

“I think you seduced him...He looks really flushed right now.” DongWoon added pointing at KiKwang’s face.

-Blink- -Blink-

“Mworago? But I didn’t do anything…” You said confused.

“It’s your skirt Mimi.” JunHyung said simply.

“Go take your contacts out, shower and change.” HyunSeung said waving you off.

“We’ll knock some sense into him.” Doojoon said smiling smirking. “YoSeob, DongWoon. Go upstairs and get ready to sleep. We’ll be up there soon.”

“Araso.” You said going upstairs to change as YoSeob and DongWoon followed you upstairs but then going to their rooms.

[With The Guys.]

-Smack- -Smack- -Smack-

“Aigo~ What were those for?” KiKwang asked rubbing the back of his head.

“You should know you !” Doojoon said rolling his eyes.

“B-But I didn’t do anything!” KiKwang exclaimed confused.

“Kwang. Kwang. Kwang. Just answer this.” JunHyung started, but then having HyunSeung ask, “Did you feel seduced by my yeodongsaeng?”

“H-H-Hyung!” KiKwang stammered, blushing from embarrassment.

“So you did!” Doojoon said smirking.

“Mwoh?! I never said that!” KiKwang exclaimed baffled.

“You didn’t have to.” JunHyung said also smirking. “It’s written all over your face.”

“Aigo~” KiKwang said covering his face.

Just then they heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

“O-Oppa..” You said yawning walking.

“H-HyunMi! What are you still doing up?” HyunSeung asked looking in the direction of the stairs. 


Haha I hope you liked the chapter!
I know I somewhat did haha xD

I think I could’ve done better though haha
I hope you all can comment. ^^
I don't even know what happened last time...
There's less than half the commenters this time from the last chapter
-sigh-Does this mean I'm not doing a good job?

Jjang! It's JunHyung! haha Who should I post pics of next?