Eighteeth chapter

You are perfect to me

Flashback...
Jongin was slowly coming to Joo Hyun's place and was just few steps away from it.
''Aish~!What should I tell?''He grabbed his head.
Joo Hyun was thinking about everything that happened between her and Jongin.
''I...I like him...so much,but he tricked me.What should I do?Should I go out with him?Or not?''
Suddenly,she heard knocking on her door.
'''Joo Hyun,are you there?''It was Jongin.
Joo Hyun slowly went downstairs toward the door,but when she wanted to open them,she stopped.
''Joo Hyun?Please,open the door.''Jongin knocked on her door few more times.
She didn't knew what to do.She really had feelings for him,but she wasn't sure if had feelings for her.He leaned against her door and slowly moved down untill he was sittlng on the ground with his head down.She did the same thing.The only thing that was between them were her front door.
She suddenly heard sobbing.It was Jongin.
''Huh,what's wrong with me?Am I a girl?''He messed his hair as few tears rolled down his cheeks.''Ah,I'm really pathetic right now.I really have feelings for her and she just left her place?I should go to...No,no...She'll say it's all my fault...But,she's the only one who can help me right now...''He said and stood up.He started walking toward Ji Eun's place.Joo Hyun then opened her door.She saw Jongin walking away.She wanted to tell him something,but she couldn't say anything.The tears started rolling down her face.She quickly went inside her place and grabbed her jacket.
''Oppa...I'm coming...''
End of flashback...

''You really like her that much?''Ji Eun looked at Jongin as he told her what happened.
''Yeah,she's really special to me.''Jongin looked down.Suddenly,someone knocked on Ji Eun's front door.She opened it and saw Ilhoon who was extemly worried.
''Are you okey?Did someone hurt you?''He hugged her.
''I'm okey,oppa.''She blushed.
''What are you doing here,Jongin hyung?''Ilhoon looked behind Ji Eun.Jongin was coming out of her living room.
''I'm just leaving.Thank you,Ji Eun,for waisting your time on me.''
''No problem,Kim Jongin.''
''You can call me Jongin.''He patted her shoulder as he left her place.He was hitting the rocks while he was walking to his place.Suddenly,he bumped into someone.
''Oh,mianhaeyo.''He helped the stranger to stand up,but then he relized that it was Joo Hyun.Her cheeks were wet.
''Joo Hyun?''
She pouted as her hugged her.
''Wae,Joo Hyun?Wae?''He said as few tears rolled down his face.


New update. ^^
Hope you'll like it.
Love you. <3