O2 - Different

Last Kiss

 

Chapter O2 ll Different

 

     "Luhan oppa, i.. i love you. W-will you be my boyfriend?" A girl confessed, trembling. She pull out a box of chocolate to Luhan. It was silence before Luhan's evil laugh could be heard, he laugh then smirk to the girl. "Am i hearing it wrong? You? Want to be my girlfriend?" He scoffed, making the girl shivered with fear. "Even if the queenkas confess to me, i'll reject them. But you? tch, such an ordinary girl. Of course you know my answer without asking." He said cockily while chuckle darkly and shove the box from her hands, making the pity girl start sobbing. "Whatever, now leave, ugly." Luhan stare at her coldly and the girl run away, crying.

 

      Luhan stare at the girl's back as she run away from him with fear, he doesn't feel guilty. Correction, he doesn't feel anything. Suddenly footsteps could be hear and Luhan turn around just to find his friends staring at him with a frown, Xiumin sighed, "You know, you don't need to be so rude to that girl. Just say no, and done. You don't need to add unimportant words." Instead of listening to Xiumin, Luhan roll his eyes. "Like i care?" He scoffed before walking pass EXO M, making all of them sighed before walking behind Luhan. Luhan just walk into his class without glancing at his friends.

 

      "He's not Luhan, Luhan that i know won't do that to every girls that confess to him." Xiumin's eyes become teary and Chen patted his back, "Yeah, even he know how hard is it to confess." Lay sighed. "Luhan change since that day, i can't believe he can't move on and become someone else." Kris roll his eyes and Tao sobs, "I'm sure Hyorin noona won't be happy if she see that Luhan gege change."

 

      Luhan change since the day he lost Hyorin, that's a year ago. He change into another person, a gangster. He start bullying weak students, taking the nerds money, and hurting girls hearts, he even hate a girl that has bubbly personality because it remind him of Hyorin and he'll make that girl suffer and choose to leave the school. The teacher can't do anything but to keep their mouths shut, they don't want to get fired because of Luhan's parents powerfull company. But once in a while, he turn to the real Luhan. He cries when he look at the necklace that he gave Hyorin on the day when she died. He keep it as the change of Hyorin, he can't denied it that he still love her. But that was rare to happen.

 

     Xiumin who was in the same class as Luhan, walk into the class just to find Luhan pulling one of the students collar. "Ya, nerd. How dare you walk passed my shadow?!" He glare at the boy with a thick glasses, he called them nerds. "A-ah, mianhae L-luhan-ssi." The boy shuttered, all of the students were staring at them with fear. Fear of Luhan. "I'll kill you without thinking twice, if ever you do that again. Understand?!" He hissed and the boy nodded his head rapidly, before Luhan push him aside like a trash can, making him hit some table and it created a mess.

 

      Xiumin walk to the boy to help him, but the boy shove his hand off. Xiumin look at his eyes where was written fear and the boy was trembling like there is no tomorrow, "D-don't touch me. Y-you are his friend, he'll kill me for touching the k-kingas." The boy shuttered before running away from Xiumin, out of the room. The students start whisphering and Xiumin can't help but feel sad, he was trying to help in the first place.

 

      He walk straight to Luhan who was sitting like a boss on his seat, arms crossed, legs on the table, and stare at the window with a poker face. "You shouldn't do that Luhan, they'll hate you!" Xiumin hissed as he took a seat beside Luhan, Luhan turn to him raising his eyebrow. "It's better if their hates can kill me, like i want to live any longer?" He scoffed and end it with a hurtfull smirk before turning his head to look at the window again, Xiumin sighed, "Don't say such a thing as dying, Luhan. Hyorin won't be happy if sh--" Xiumin was about to continue but a strong arm push him off his chair, Luhan stand from his seat, towering him while glaring hurtfully to Xiumin who was laying helplessly on the floor. All of the students gasped and turn to look at both of them.

 

      "Don't you EVER say that name again or i'll kill you if i need to!!" Luhan growled before he kick Xiumin's legs that were blocking his way, he walk straight to the door and slam the door harshly, leaving the class. Xiumin on the floor, bitting his lips to prevent him from letting out a tear. He can't stand seeing Luhan like that. "Xiumin oppa, are you alright?" Some of the girls run to him and help him up, he nodded slightly. "I'm okay, sorry for making this mess." The girls start shooking their heads, "No, oppa. It's not your fault." They said and Xiumin reply them with a weak smile, before pulling his chair up and sit on it again.

 

      As for Luhan, he was going to ditch classes, like always. He walk straight to the roof, his usual place when ditching classes. When he walk through the corridors, people start making way for him like he's a king or god that passing by. Some girls squeal, but he just walk straight with his cold gaze without glacing at other people.

 

     He open the door that lead him to the roof, just to find one of the queenkas in there. Luhan roll his eyes, he was about to walk away when the girl cooed, "Luhan oppa! Come here, let's ditch classes together." She come running to him, her skirt was so short that revealing her milky thighs and she wear make up too, not to forget, that lots of jewerlys. "Whatever, Bora." Luhan roll his eyes before walking into the roof and sit in the side, Bora skip to him and sit on his laps.

 

     "Luhan oppa~ Let's do something fun~" She cooed while playing with Luhan's tie, she start lossening his tie. Luhan smirk knowing what she mean and rub her thigh while drawing circles on it, Bora giggle slightly before kissing his cheek. He pull Bora closer to him before her neck, planting some wet kisses on it. He was about to kiss her lips, when the door openned revealing EXO M. Their eyes widden when they saw Luhan and Bora on a wierd possition, Luhan just roll his eyes.

 

      "Ya! Get off of him, Bora." Kris hissed and Bora puckering her lips. "Ah oppa, you ruin my plan to get Luhan's first kiss again!" She pout, Tao roll his eyes before pulling her arm and push her out of the roof. After Bora leave, there were long silence fill the roof. "Are you crazy Luhan?! Ya! Listen to me!!" Kris burst suddenly while pulling his arm to make him stand up, Luhan roll his eyes and push Kris away. "Can't you see she only want your first kiss! Get on your sense now!" Lay turn to yelled, but Luhan just scoffed. "Like i care about my first kiss? I don't even need it." He said and earn a punch on his face from Chen.

 

      "Hyorin won't be happy if she see you like this!!" Chen yelled, making Luhan turn to him with a hatred glare. "Don't ever say her name again!! It's making me sick!" He growled, but Chen was brave enough and he yelled back to Luhan. "So what hyung?! You're already sick, in case you don't know!" Chen hissed. "Whatever, stupid troll. Don't intervene my bussiness!! My life not yours!" Luhan glare at Chen before walking pass him, bumping their shoulder and make Chen step back. "You already mess up your stupid life, hyung!!" Chen shout again.

 

      Luhan stop for a while and started chuckling, "I know and you know too. So why did you guys stop me from suiciding?!! I had killed someone and i need to kill myself so i can feel better!!" His back was facing EXO M, so they can't see Luhan's watery eyes. But he wipe it away before walking to the door, "Don't you ever talk to me again if all you want to say is about her!" He said lastly before went out of the roof, leaving EXO M sighing.

 

     Luhan enter his class just to be greet by stares, he glare at them once and all of the students turn away from his figure. Then he walk slowly to his seat, just like a models. He turn to look at Xiumin who was ignoring him while staring at the book seriously, Luhan shrugged it off before sitting on his seat like a boss, again. He turn to look at the window again, like what everyone thought it was. But no, he was staring at the sky wondering where did Hyorin went to after the car accident. Even his parents has bought him a car because they said motorbike wasn't save, and it was proven after the accident. The guilt for making Hyorin died always stick with Luhan, he still remember Mrs.Lee face when she cried the day he found out Hyorin is dead.

 

       He tried to jump from an apartment building months ago, but was stopped by EXO M who fortunately pass the apartment. He tried to cut his veins on his hand too, but his maids manage to get into his room after knocking at the door several times and get no answer. He even tried to stand in the middle of the street where busses used to pass by, but failed because the driver can stop the bus right infront of him without hurting him. It's like he was mean to be alive and he have such a protector, but still, he tried to kill himself with any possible ways.

 

     His thought was interupted when their homeroom teacher enter the class with a girl following behind her, Luhan doesn't care and continue staring at the sky. "Attention, we got new students here. Please introduce yourself miss." The teacher said to the girl beside her, "Annyeonghaseo! My name is Jung Erin, you can call me Erin!" She bow, but as soon as she lift her head up, all of the students eyes widden in horror and they start whisphering and it's bothering Luhan so much so he turn to look at the girl who cause the noise.

 

     But as soon as he saw the girl's face, his eyes widden too. "Hyorin.." He muttered and blinked several times, thinking that he might imagine something. He turn to look at Xiumin, but his eyes were wide in horror too. "No, it can't be." Luhan frown slightly as he turn to look at the girl's face again, it was the same as Hyorin. Luhan know Hyorin the best, he remember Hyorin's face until the detail part. And the girl he was seeing infront of the class, has the exact same face, no doubt.

 

     "Please take care of me." Erin grin in a friendly way to end her introduction. "Hyorin?" A girl suddenly blurt and close after the name skip out , she gasped to herself in horror. Erin who doesn't know anything, stare at the girl with a bright smile. "It's Erin, not Hyorin." She smile and the girl nodded rapidly. "Okay you may sit beside, Lina. Lina please raise your hand." The teacher said and soon the lesson started.

 

     Luhan keep on staring at Erin with an expressionless face, but deeply inside he was shocked. No it can't be Hyorin, she died. He thought. But her face.. No! It can't be, even her family name is different from Hyorin. It's Jung Erin, not Lee Hyorin, Luhan!! He sit properly and he hit his head harshly to the table, making all of the students turn to look at him, including Erin. "A-are you okay, Luhan-ssi?" The teacher asked, shuttering. Even the teacher call him formally, gosh. Luhan rub his temple before sitting properly again, "N-nothing, just continue with the lesson." He muttered and the teacher nodded.

 

     He glare at the students so they won't stare at him again, but when his eyes meet Erin's he feel butterflies on his stomach. Suddenly, all of his hurt, guilt, and lonely feeling dissapear with the wind. He gulped before turning his head away to look at the teacher explaining the lesson. No Luhan, you can't feel this way towards her. It's only her face that look the same as Hyorin. He mentally noted.

 

      The evil inside of him appear suddenly, a smirk twisted on his lips. Wait, i know what i should do, i'll make her suffer for plagiarism Hyorin's face. He chuckled mentally and start thinking about his plans to make Erin move out of the school.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Annyeong!!

The second update is up! So what do you think?

I just hope all of you enjoy it!

How is the bad Lulu? kkk~