O3 - Resemblance

Last Kiss

 

Chapter O3 ll Resemblance

 

     The bell ring and it only took a couple of minutes until the news spread all around the school. When i say all around the school, i mean all of the freshman, seniors, and teachers know about Erin. She successed becoming the hot topic for the school and it doesn't even help that she's in the same class as Luhan. Everyone was curious about her face, boys want to know how is the cold-hearted Luhan's expression, while the girls want to know what kind of faces Erin nor Hyorin have that can make Luhan the jerk fall over heels to them.

 

     Luhan himself was pissed, he can't even step out of his class because all of the students and teachers were murmerring outside the class. They surrounded the windows and also block the door. On the other side, Erin was happy to gain many friends. She was shocked at first, because all of the girls go and ask her questions when the bell rang.

 

     "Erin ah, have you lived in this city before?" One of the girls asked, they start thinking that Erin is Hyorin who has amnesia and lose her memories. But they know it can't be true, because some of them had seen Hyorin laying lifelessly on the funeral day. "I haven't, this is the first time for me." She reply them with a smile. "I see, so do you know.. Luhan?" Another girl ask but whispher the last part. Erin raise an eyebrow before staring at all of them, confused. "Who? Who's Luhan?" The girl sighed in dissapointment, "It's just one of the kingas." They said and Erin nodded before a grin appear of her lips, "Luhan, huh? Why all of you ask me about him rather than another kingas?" She raise an eyebrow and all of the girls turn dead silent.

 

     One of the girl open up to answer Erin, "It's nothing special, really." But that answer just make Erin more curious about Luhan, "Okay then. So tell me, where's this Luhan guy?" A side of her lips twisted upward, forming a playfull smirk. The girls were shocked, they stare at each other before glancing at Luhan who was raising an eyebrow coldly at them, then they turn to Erin again. One of them fake a laugh, "Y-you won't want to see nor know him, really." She whispher softly, hoping that Luhan won't hear her. But unfortunately, he did.

 

     "I see someone is bad-mouthing about me." Luhan scoffed, making all of the girls turn to look at him in horror while Erin face lifted up. She stand from her chair before skipping towards Luhan who has one of his eyebrow raised, the girls start whispherring, some even close their eyes, scared if Luhan might hurt Erin because Luhan was famous for hurting everyone without thinking if they were a girl or a guy.

 

     Erin put both of her palms on Luhan table, which was never done by anyone before, even EXO M. "So, you're Luhan?" Erin beam with a sweet smile, but Luhan just give her an uninterested face. He nodded before he smirk, "Then?" Erin just stare at him innocently, before she blurted something that noone even dare to say. "Ya, you're so rude, you know. But i like your face, no wonder you're one of the kingas!" All of the student who hear it gasped in horror, some face-palmed themself and walk away, they don't want to see what's coming up.

 

     Luhan still have his raised eyebrow, "Are you saying that you want to be my girlfriend? Well, no thanks. You're wierd." He rolled his eyes and turn to look out of the window with a victory smirk. He was waiting for Erin's soft sobs could be hear, but he get nothing. He frown slightly before turning his head to look at Erin again. He was hoping to be greet with a sad expression of her, but his eyes widden when he see that Erin was holding her laugh. "I'm just saying i like your face, not being your girlfriend. Don't put words on my mouth, oppa. You're so cocky too." She giggled and all of them look at her with wide eyes, even Luhan.

 

      "Shut up, . Don't you dare call me oppa will your filty mouth." Luhan hissed when he recover from his shock, yet Erin just stare at him. It was a long silence before Erin pull a chair behind her, she sit on it before turning to Luhan. She rest her head on her hands with her elbows supporting her, "Wow, you're cool even with that pretty face." She smile, making Luhan face darken and his hand turn into fist. "Pretty? Are you trying to pissed me off?" Luhan force a grin and everyone gulped, they could see that he's going to kill Erin for sure.

 

     Erin wasn't aware of the situation and she just pout, "I'm not. I'm just telling you what i think." She shrugged, "I think, i like you." She grin lastly before Luhan frown at her before folding his arms and lean closer to her, "es be like that, you only know me for a day yet you already fall for me." Yet Erin just shrugged, "You could call it love at first sight?" And it make Luhan lean back with a smirk, "Childish ." Erin pout again, "I'm not!" She lifted her head before crossing her arms, imitating Luhan pose.

 

     Luhan can't handle it anymore and he gritted his teeths, annoyed. "Are you trying to play a joke on me and think that i'll be interested in you? Well, i'm not. Now get the hell out of here." Unexpected, Erin giggled, "Oh, you got me. I did thought that you'll be interested in me by that." She answer innocently, making Luhan stand up from his seat by slamming his palms on the table, hard. He glare at Erin in hatred, "Shut up, . And stay away from me or you'll be a dead meat!" He growled before he walk out of the class, with the students backing off, giving him way to pass.

 

     As soon as he was out of sight, the girls run to Erin with awe. "Wow, Erin! You can make the cold-hearted prince pissed without killing you! How did you do that?!" The girls started asking her questions and Erin just raise an eyebrow, "What are you talking about? I'm not trying to pissed him off. I really like him, i'm interested in him though." Erin answer truthfully making the girls stare at her in horror, "You can't be! Can't you see how cold he is?!" They yelled but Erin just shrugged, "I'll just need to make him fall for me then, it'll be a dream come true if i'm with that cold-hearted prince!" She giggled with a dreamy smile plasterred on her lips, making the girls jaws open widely staring at her in shock. "Impossible!" They said in unison.

 

     Erin pout hearing that and keep saying that she can make Luhan fall for her to the girls, but still, they shooked their heads saying that it was impossible. "I can't even say that to him easily, like what you did before," A voice appear suddenly and all of them turn to look at the guy who was staring at Erin in awe too, "Who are you?" Erin raised an eyebrow and a girl nudged her arm, "That's one of the kingas, Luhan's friend." She whispher and Erin nodded slighlty with an o-shape mouth. "I'm Xiumin, by the way." Xiumin smile at Erin before they shook their hands, "I'm Erin." Xiumin nodded with a smile, "I know."

 

     "Are you serious that you like Luhan?" Xiumin smile again and Erin nodded, "I'm sure, i just think that he's the one." She giggled and the girls facepalmed themself. Xiumin laughed, "You really look like her, not only your face but also personalities." Hearing it, Erin turn to stare at Xiumin in confusion. "What do you mean, Xiumin? My face and personalities look like who?" She asked, but Xiumin just shooked his head. "You'll know soon."

 

     Erin sighed while frowning at Xiumin, "But i want to know now, can't i?" She give him her puppy eyes, making he chuckled at her cuteness. "Don't break down when i told you this." He warn her and she nodded confidently. "Luhan's first love, wait no, even he still love her until now." He said, still staring at Erin with a serious expression but a tiny smile playing on his lips. Usualy girls will be sad to know that the guy she love, loved someone else. Xiumin wait for her reaction, she's definitely the same as her if her reaction is like that, he thought.

 

     And Xiumin's guess was right. It was surprissing for all of the students, including Xiumin. "Really?! Than there's a bigger opportunity for me to make him fall for me if i have the same face as the girl he love!" Erin answer brightly and start muttering yes multiple times. Xiumin's gaze soften as he sighed in relieve, "Hyorin.." He muttered as tears treaten to fall from his eyes, he just can't believe that a girl standing infront of him have such personality as Hyorin. "Pardon, did you say something, Xiumin?" Erin turn to look at Xiumin, questioning. But Xiumin just shook his head with a small honest smile, which make all of the girls blushed. "Nothing, Erin ah. I hope we can go on well, i'll be going now. Bye." He waved his hand lastly before walking straight to the door, out of the class.

 

     Erin stare at the door for some secons, before a soft smile appear of her lips as she turn to look at Luhan's now empty seat. She mumbled secretly, "Are you saying somethings, Erin ah?" A girl suddenly asked, Erin turn to look at her before she shook her head. "Nothing. Let's go, i'm starving!"

 

 

     "I loved him, he just doesn't know it until just now."

 

 

 

 

 

 


Helooo~!!

The third chapter is finally up!

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time, because there is some errors on my connection. Forgive meeee ><

I just hope all of you enjoy this chapter, comment please!

I personally think Erin is cute >< kk~ and luhan be like

"Serve you right, Erin!"