O6 - Hurting

Last Kiss

 

Chapter O6 ll Hurting

 

     Since yesterday, Luhan keep on thinking about Erin. He can't help it but to feel suspicious of Erin, he frown as he saw Erin walk in the class. Now that i think of it, is Erin Hyorin's twin sister? Is they related? Luhan thought, he keep on spacing out on his deep thought that he doesn't realise Erin was sitting infront of him now, bending her head aside. "Hello, oppa! Are you there?" She cooed as she wave her hand infront of him, waking him up. "Yes, i am." He rolled his eyes.

 

     "Ya , is there anyone in your family named Lee Hyorin?" Luhan asked, he groan in frustrate when Erin shook her head. "None, oppa. But you're silly, my family name is Jung not Lee, oppa." She giggled and Luhan sighed while nodding his head. Right, they have different family name. He sighed again in dissapointment because he has all of his hope up when he asked her about it, yet she said no.

 

     Suddenly a loud noise come in their class and they found EXO M waving their hands to Erin who return a smile, Luhan scoffed in disgust. "Why are you here?" He said coldly at them, before turning his attention to the window. Kris rolled his eyes, "We come here to talk to Erin, what? Jealous?" He smirk when Luhan turn to glare at him, "Not in a billion years." He hissed.

 

     "Okay, stop it you guys. So Erin ah, are you free tomorrow?" Xiumin battle his eyelashes at Erin who giggled, while Luhan stare at him digusted. "No, oppa. I'm expensive tomorrow." She joked and Xiumin face-palmed himself, Erin laughed more. "Ya, Jung Erin! You know what i mean, right? tch, where did you learn that lame joke, huh? Must be Chen." He turn to glare at Chen who raised both of his hand, shooking his head. Erin laughed, "So, what about tomorrow?" Then Xiumin told her that tomorrow is Tao's birthday and he want her to come join them at the amusement park.

 

     Luhan's eyes widden, "Oh, no you don't! You're not inviting her, now go away. I won't let her come tomorrow." He said stubornly and Tao start throwing tantrums at him, "What the hell, hyung?! It's my birthday, not yours!" He yelled, yet Luhan told them that he won't come if Erin appear tomorrow. "Then don't come, hyung." Chen rolled his eyes, earning a glare from Luhan. "You choose her over me?" He scoffed, surprissingly they nodded and Luhan eyes widden in disbelieve. Kris smirk seeing Luhan priceless expression, "Like it or not, she's coming." He said lastly before waving Erin a goodbye and get out of the class with EXO M following behind him.

 

     When EXO M dissapear, Luhan turn to Erin and glare at her. "Now you tricked my friends to defended you? What a ." He hissed, but when Erin want to reply he stop her. "Shut up! Now go back to your seat before i murder you." He treaten and Erin sighed before nodding her head and walk back to her seat, talking with her friends. They didn't talk to each other until the end of the day, because Luhan keep ignoring Erin.

 


 

      The next day EXO M and Erin meet at the entrance of the amusement park, including Luhan. It was saturday, so they don't have any school. "Happy birthday, Tao ah!" Erin grin while hugging him, she hand him a small box, "Omo! Thank you, noona!" He hug her back before keeping the present inside his bag, then EXO M start exchanging wishes and present with Tao before they enter the park after Tao paid for their tickets.

 

     "Let's ride that first!" Tao pointed at the rollercoaster as all of EXO M start nodding in excitement, "We missed riding it so much! RIght, guys?" Xiumin beam before turning back to look at EXO M and Erin, just to find Luhan's pale face. "Oh yeah, i forgot the deer." Xiumin whistle as EXO M start laughing, "Ya! Don't laugh, morons! It's not my fault that i'm scared of height!" Luhan yelled, then he realise Erin staring at her. ! Now she know my weakness. Luhan mentally face palmed himself.

 

     "What?! You wanna laugh at me? Then laugh." He rolled his eyes yet Erin shooked her head with a giggle, "No, i'm not laughing at you when i'm scared of riding rollercoaster." She blushed, then all of EXO M whined. "Why noona? Why!! I thought i could sit with you in the front seat." Tao start sulking, yet Erin just patted his head. "Sorry, Tao ah. We'll ride together on the other ride, ne?" She smile and Tao nodded, hesitating.

 

     "Okay then, we'll leave both of you here. We'll come back as soon as the ride end!" Tao beamed as Erin nodded. EXO M start walking away just when Kris turn around to stare coldly at Luhan, "Don't you dare hurt her, Luhan." He warned and Luhan rolled his eyes without answering him. Soon EXO M dissapear in the middle of the crowd.

 

     Both Erin and Luhan remain silent, before Luhan break the silence. "You little liar, you aren't affraid of heights." He rolled his eyes and turn to stare at Erin to confirmed if he guessed right and his eyes widden when he saw Erin blushed and gulped. "Ah, you got me." She giggled and Luhan eyes soften, "Why?" He murmer softly and she didn't heard it clear, "What, oppa?" She ask and he repeat his question, "Why? Why did you lied and choose to stay here?" He turn to look at other way, ashamed by his own question.

 

     "Why? It's because i love you, i just want to stay with you." She smile and for the umpteenth time, Luhan frown hurtfully by her words and remain silent. Not getting any answer, Erin open her bag and pull out a bambi keychain and give it to Luhan. Luhan frown as he took it. "Oppa! I found it when i was buying Tao's present, it remind me of you. Do you like it?" She giggled. "Look, i used the same keychain too." She point at the keychain hangging on her bag. "I named it Lulu, cause it looks like you!" She keep on blabbering about the keychain to Luhan and that's when his eyes widden in horror, he start sweating as he stop listenning to Erin. The forgoten memory of Hyorin suddenly appear on his head.

 

     "Oppa! Lulu oppa!" Hyorin's voice ring on my head. "Lulu? Since when did you call me with pet names." I smirk and she giggled in return, "Since today! Look! I found this keychain that looks like you! See? Do you like it, oppa?" She hand me a bambi keychain and i took it with a wide smile, "I named it Lulu, cause it looks like you!" She continue blabbering about the keychain and i smile, "Thank you Hyorin, i'll cherish this very first thing you gave me." I patted her head as she smile cutely with a nod. 

 

      Luhan hands turn into a fist as he sweat, "S-stop." He muttered softly but Erin didn't heard it and continue talking, "Stop!" He finally yelled, making Erin gasp in shock before she turn to look at him. All of the people there turn to look at them and start whisphering, thinking that they were a couple that were having some fight. He ignore all of the people's stare and throw the keychain that she gave him, "You don't like the bambi?" She asked softly as she stare at the bambi lying on the ground. "I hate it." Luhan gritted his teeth. 

 

     "But why? I thought you would like it." She asked again as she frown, she tried to touch his arm yet he slap her hand away. "Why you're angry with me suddenly? Hey, listen to me, i love you so i--" Erin started but Luhan cut her, "Stop it, Erin. I'm sick of your lies! Do you know how hurts is it to hear that from you?" He frown hurtfully as tears treaten to fall from his eyes, Erin eyes widden when she stare at Luhan's eyes. It's written fear, loneliness, hurt, and all of the negative feeling. "B-but oppa--" She tried to touch him again and he slap her hand away again.

 

     "Don't touch me! I hate you! Get away from me!" He start yelling out of frustrate as he pulled his hairs harshly, "Ya! Stop hurting yourself!" Erin tried to release Luhan's hand from his hairs and pull him into a hug. That's when Luhan's tear roll down his eyes. He lift his head to stare at Erin whose has her eyes widden when she saw his teary eyes, it's so cold that she realise how painfull is it to be Luhan. He has tried his best to ignore all of the pain since Hyorin's dead and now that he feel the same warm feeling Hyorin's giving to him year ago, he can't do anything but cried.

 

     Now he realise it, he had fall for Erin. He love her. It's a lie if he say that he isn't scared of losing her after realising his feeling. The memories of Hyorin's last day keep on repeating on his head and he felt scared if that will happen to Erin. He's scared of losing someone so important that he forgoten how is it to love, but now when the feeling come back to him, he can't help it but feel scared, depressed, and he can't even explain his feeling now.

 

     "Why live is so unfair to me?! Get off of me you !" He push Erin away harshly, luckily she didn't fall to the ground. He doesn't want to love someone anymore, he doesn't want to feel again that feeling of losing someone he love, he doesn't want the painful memories repeated again. "Why?! Why do you have to look and act like Hyorin?! Tell me, Jung Erin!" He yelled at her as she stiffed in her position.

 

     Erin was going to confort him when he yelled again, "No! Stay away from me! I hate you! I really did hate you! Being with you hurt me! Being with you mean i betrayed Hyorin!" He lied as he wipe his tear away. "Oppa! But i'm here for you, you should forget about someone who's already dead! Can't you just love me?" Erin frown, begging him.

 

     "No! You're not saying she's dead! She's still here, she wasn't dead yet! You don't told me to forget about her, !" Luhan growled in frustrate, he's going insane because all of pain he's enduring this past year start growing in him again. "No! No! She wasn't dead yet!" He cried before he start laughing with tears rolling down his eyes, "She's still alive as long as i believe she is! I haven't told her that i love her yet." Luhan muttered lastly before he fall to the ground. He fainted. Erin stare at his body in horror as the people around gasped in shocked, that's when EXO M running back to them.

 

     "It's happening again!" Xiumin stare at Luhan's body in horror before he bent down to carry Luhan up, "Oh no, this's bad. What happenned, Erin?" Kris asked worriedly as he put Luhan's left arm on his shoulder while the other one of Xiumin's shoulder. Erin stare at Luhan with wide eyes, "I.. I don't know. He start crying when i gave him this bambi keychain, t-then he cried while saying this one girl wasn't dead yet." Erin cried and Lay confort her as all of them run in hurry to the exit.

 

     EXO M start calling Luhan's parent to pick them up on the amusement park, it tooks some minutes before his parent arrived and when they saw Erin both of their eyes widden with both fear and shock. But they shook their thought off because now Luhan's condition is more important, they help EXO M getting Luhan inside the car before they drive in hurry back to their house.

 

     Once they arrive in Luhan's house, EXO M bringing Luhan right to his room, laying him on his bed. They sighed before they start running to bring towels and cold water from the bathroom, while Erin just stand there staring at Luhan with pain. "You're Erin, right dear?" Mrs. Lu suddenly patted Erin's shoulder and she nodded slowly in return, "Can we talk for a bit?" She smile when Erin nod again. "Please take care of Luhan, boys." She said lastly to EXO M before leaving the room with Erin.

 

     "Please sit down, Erin ah." Mrs. Lu smile warmly when they enter Mr. Lu private office. Erin nodded slightly before sitting on the sofa, there's only her and Luhan's mother in the room since his father is out buying some medicine. It was a long awkward silence before Mrs. Lu started, "So, did my son yell about a girl named Hyorin before he fainted?" Once again Erin nodded, "Yes, Mrs. Lu. He yelled about Hyorin being still alive." And that's when Mrs. Lu start crying.

 

      When Mrs. Lu calmed down, she start telling Erin stories about Hyorin. "Hyorin is his first love, or i should say the love of his life. But she died in an accident a year ago. To be honest, Luhan is on fault for the accident. If only he didn't space out while riding his motorcycle, they won't run into a car and hit it." She stop for a while to control her tears before continuing her story, "Since then, Luhan turn insane. He doesn't want to go to the funeral because he believe that Hyorin is still alive, he doesn't even cried, yet he yelled everytime about Hyorin being alive and always end up fainting. He even tried to cut his veins when i put my guard down, luckily one of my maid stop him in time. It's hurt to see my son like that."

 

     Mrs. Lu stops as she stand up from the sofa and walk to one of the drawers, taking a picture frame and hand it to Erin. "This is Hyorin." She said and Erin stare at the girl in the picture with a sad gaze, "She looks just like you, if only she's still alive, maybe life would be better for us." Mrs. Lu cried harder than before and she excuse herself to her room. When she left the office, that's when tears roll down Erin's eyes while she touch the frame softly.

 

 

     "I'm sorry, it's all my fault." I'm sorry, Luhan. I'm really sorry. It's all happening because of me.

 

 

 

 

 


  Sooooo.. What do you think about this chapter?

Comment please! Because there's only a chapter left for this story and it's end! Ayee~

Next chapter will really be the end and all of your question about Erin will be answered on the next chapter!

Okay then, i'm waiting for your comments, my lovely subbies!

But if you're asking about Erin identity, i won't tell ya! :p

stthhhh~

 

 

Oh! By the way! Happy Birthday Kyunggie!!

Well, his birthday is yesterday thought and i forget to post about him on IG yesterday, so well, i'll just write it here~

Oh, and Kai too! Happy Birthday Kkamjong! It's tomorrow though XD

Better wish him a happy birthday today before i forget about it again~ kkk~