O4 - Hostility

Last Kiss

 

Chapter O4 ll Hostility

 

     Since that day on, Luhan has always been haunted by Erin figure. Everywhere he went, Erin will be there or even stalkering him to the places. First, when he was on the rooftop with Bora again, he thought EXO M who was entering the roof and try to stop Bora again. But surprisingly, he heard Erin's gasped. He roll his eyes and push Bora away before standing up and wipe the dirt from his pants. "What? Surprised to see the real me?" Luhan raised an eyebrow at her with a smirk on his face, yet Erin just chuckled. "The real you? It doesn't look like it, oppa. I know you're a kind man." She smile and it only make Luhan hate her even more.

 

     "Don't talk like you know me well!" He frowned hurtfully, because he know Erin was saying the truth. He walk out of the rooftop with Erin following behind him, "But i had always loved you, oppa. Of course i know you the best." She winked, while Luhan's hands turn into fists. "Shut up , you know nothing about me! Now leave before i hurt that pretty face of yours!" He gritted his teeth before walking away from Erin, yet Erin still following him. "You just said that i have pretty face, don't you?" She giggled.

 

     Luhan sighed in frustrated, "I'm not! Now leave! You're getting on my nerves, Jung Erin!" He growled in anger as he pull Erin's hair harshly, "Ah! It hurts! Stop it!" She try releasing her hair from Luhan's grip, but Luhan just smirked in victory. "I won't hurt you until you die, only if you promised me to stay away from me!" He hissed. He was expecting to see Erin cried, but instead of crying she glared back at him. "I do what i wanted to do, oppa. And i want to be close with you, is that too much to asked?" She frowned, Luhan who blinked in shock lossen his grip. He remain silent, staring back at Erin's big rounded eyes. "Y-Yes, that's too much!" He glared lastly at her before walking away with both hands on his pocket.

 

     Erin was going to follow him, but her new friends called her and she went to her friends after giving Luhan a last glance. "Ya, Erin ah. I think you should stop following Luhan everywhere, you know." One of her friends muttered on their way to the canteen, but Erin just raise an eyebrow at her. "And why is that? I won't stop until i got him." She chuckled while the girls face-palmed themself, "You won't want you parents receiving a package with your head inside of it, right?" One of them joked, but inside their minds they know it might happen because Luhan is Luhan and he's not himself now.

 

     "I know he won't do that to me." Erin laughed as she shooked her head multiple times, "But, it might happen." The other girls warned yet Erin still shook her head, "How sure you are that he won't kill you? We're worried for your sake, Erin ah." They sighed and Erin just chuckled, "I know well, he wasn't such a man who would kill someone only because he's pissed off. Now let's go, i want to eat!" She grined before skipping to the canteen with her friends blinked multiple times before following behind her with worried faces.

 

     As Erin walk inside the canteen, a voice greet her. "Erin! Here, sit with us!" She turn around just to be greet by Xiumin who was sitting with the other 5 handsome men, including Luhan, waving at her. "Omo! They're inviting you to join their lunch?!" Her friends squealed while pushing Erin to the table where Xiumin and his friends were, "Go there, this might be your chance to get closer to the kingas! But watch out, Luhan's there." They whisphered the last past. Erin nodded before biding her friends a goodbye and walk to Xiumin with a cute smile on her face, "Annyeong, Xiumin oppa." She greet him and he return her smile.

 

     All of EXO M stare at Erin in horror, well except for Luhan who was sulking in the corner of the sofa, pissed with Erin's presence. "This is the girl i told you guys!" Xiumin beam happily at EXO M who have their jaws wide open, "Wow, she's just the same as her, no doubt." Tao stare at Erin in awe while she bend her head a bit, confused by the stares. Luhan on the other gritted his teeth in annoyance, he turn his head and glare at Erin like there's no tomorrow. "Ya, ! Are you that happy to get these dorks attention and act all cute?!" He slam his palm on the table as all of the students and teachers on the canteen turn to look at their direction in shock.

 

     "What if i say yes? This is one step closer to get you, right?" She grin innocently while Luhan was fuming in rage all by himself, "No! We won't get closer, not until the end of the world!" He growled while all of EXO M and all of people there gulped with fear, on the other side Erin sighed before she stare at him with her straight face. "You know what? Even if you have that face, you're no match to Hyorin! She's like the sky while you're just a tiny little !" He take the vase which was on the table and throw it harshly right passed beside Erin's face, which make all of the student who was behind Erin step back while screaming seeing the vase shatter into pieces on the cold floor.

 

     "That's enough, hyung!" Chen yelled as he stand up from the sofa, with Kris following his act. "You've your limits, Luhan." He warned yet Luhan glare at them while pointing to Erin, "Yes, i have my limit of patience too and this girl right here has passed my limit!" He shout in frustrated, yet Erin just frowned. "Whatever, she's just plain dumb. I just want you to know, Jung Erin, that i hate you to death!" He stare coldly at Erin before he walk away from all of them, out of the canteen.

 

     Erin stare at the canteen door until EXO M and her friends rushed to her, "Are you okay, Erin? You don't even flinched when he throw the vase." Xiumin asked, worried. Erin just smile sweetly which everyone found wierd that she can smile after those hurtfull words Luhan spatted to her, "I'm fine, oppa. But he's not." She sighed. "You can even think about him after what he had done to you just now?!" Lay gawked at her and she just smile, "Because i had loved him since forever, i think i should go catch him." Erin smile and walk out of the canteen before everyone could stop her.

 

     "What does she mean by it?" Xiumin muttered as he stare at the closed door, "What are you saying, hyung?" Tao raise an eyebrow and Xiumin faked a smile, "It's nothing, maknae." So they just shrugged it off while all of the student still shocked by what just happen and the thoughts of what will happen, because now Erin is on the way to find Luhan and it's not going to be okay if they suddenly met.

 

     On the other side, Luhan was fuming in rage while walking to the classroom. He sighed in relieve when he saw noone inside of it, so he walk to his seat and sit down on it. He stare out of the window while thinking about Erin, he hate her so much he couldn't tell but why can't he hurts her like what he wanted to, like what he always done to others. He can throw the vase right on her face just now, but why can't he do that and missed the target. It's just her that he can't hurt and it make him relieve yet angry at the same time, yet he doesn't know the reason behind his feeling.

 

     There is no way she can replace you, Hyorin. No one can replace you, because you're the only one for me and i won't replace your place in my heart until death come to me. That doesn't have any shame, even if her face is the same as yours, she's not you and she'll never be. But i can't denied it, you and her just the same. Your personalities is just the same, it's like how we first met, only worse because of my condition now. I'm scared that i might fall for her in the end, when i don't want to. I don't want to replace you forever, not with someone who looks the same as you. Not with anyone, because i still believe that you weren't dead yet. This is just a nightmare and soon, i'll be awake from it.

 

     As Luhan was deep in his thought, tears escape his eyes and he can't do anything to stop it. "Don't worry, Hyorin. I won't betray you, my true love." He muttered with sobs excaping his lips. He continue crying while staring at the sky lifelessly, he know that even if he tried to deny it, Hyroin has gone and it hurts him so much just by thinking of her. It was a mistake that she was gone, a mistake that he, himself, who said that he loved her done and in exchange of it, she had to die. "It's suppose to be me who died, not you." A tear slips out his eyes again as he sobs.

 

     "You're hurting." A voice appear and Luhan's eyes widden as he try to hide his tears and wipe it away, he turn around just to be greet with Erin staring at him with her straight face. "None of your business!" He hissed before turning to look out of the window again, "Fine, but can't we be friends?" She muttered, slightly hoping for Luhan to answer a yes. "Not in a chance." He spat coldly and Erin just sighed before taking a sit on her chair.

 

      "It's surprising that you don't clinged at me like you always did, acting all mature now are we?" Luhan put his guard up as he smirked at Erin who turn to look at him uninterested, "Of course i can act mature too, you're hurting so i won't pissed you now." She smile and Luhan look at her in shocked before he frown, "You always know that i'm pissed?! Then why the hell did you do that!" He growled and Erin just smile at him, "Because that's me, my personalities. So don't judge me, when you lock up your real personalities deep inside your heart just because of your past."

 

     Her words make Luhan speechless because she really know him well, which surprise him. Hyorin's like that too. He gulped. No, i can't be. I can't think Erin is the same as Hyorin, because they're not. He open his mouth to say something, but the bell ring and students start walking inside the class. But their eyes widden when they found Erin and Luhan in the same room without yelling at each other yet he ignored them as he turn to the window again.

 

      Soon the teacher walks inside the room with Luhan still thinking about Erin's words, it's wierd. He was in his deep thought until the teacher mention his name, "So, Luhan will be Erin's partner. Because only you two left." The teacher gulped and Luhan can see that he was slightly trembling, scared if he will refuse and fired him. "I agree, how about you, oppa?" Erin turn to me with a winked, while Luhan look at her wierdly. She change from the mature one to the childish one just in a blink of an eye. "Okay, i take that silence as a yes. It's fixed then!" She grin at the teacher while he nodded, hesitating.

 

      Great, just great. Why didn't i stop her just now? Luhan rolled his eyes secretly.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Helloo~ Sorry i just update now!

I just finished my final exams, yey~

How about you? Did you have your final exams and how was it? kkk~

Night, readers~