O5 - Disbelieve

Last Kiss

 

Chapter O5 ll Disbelieve

 

     Luhan doesn't know how it happenned, but he found himself sitting with Erin inside the library. "So, this's what we have to do, oppa. Read and tell me your opinion." She smile as she hand him the project paper that the teacher gave them before. He rolled his eyes and shook his head, "No need. I just need you to do it for me because i don't give a about this project and my scores." Luhan raise him eyebrows, now what are you gonna do, ? I'm not helping you. He thought as he smirks in victory.

 

     Erin pout, "But why? You always get good marks and hit perfect scores, you cherish your grades at school!" She whined. Luhan stare at her in shocked, "N-no, i don't cherish them! Who are you to talk like you know me?!" He hissed and lean back on his chair trying to relax himself, he frown slightly. How did she know that i hit perfect scores when she just come to this school for weeks, we doesn't have any test yet.

 

     "Of course, i know. Since i had loved--" Erin started it again and Luhan cut her, "Shut up! My ears hurt from hearing you saying that kind of lies every single time!" He rolled his eyes before forcing Erin to start their project before she can say anything. Luhan sighed, he never believe in Erin's words about her liking him since forever. Forever my . He rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time.

 

     Both of them remain silence as Luhan watch Erin searching and writing informations that they need for their project, but when Erin start drawing lines on the graphic that she drawed, Luhan frowned. "Ya! Are you doing it right?! Don't make my grades decrease because of that lines of yours!" He lean forward and point at the lines that Erin draw while yelling at her about how stupid she could be, "That was suppose to be there! Even without searching for the informations, i know that you're wrong, are you that stupid?!" He scoffed and take an eraser to erase her mistake. "And what is this? 3 x 3 = 6?!! Ya! Stupid ! You're hurting my grades on purpose don't you?!" He face-palmed himself.

 

     Not getting any answer from Erin, Luhan rolled his eyes. "Are you even listenning to me?" He lift his head. His eyes widden when he saw Erin staring at him with a soft smile, she giggled, "Told you, you cherish your grades and smart." Luhan was taken aback, he remain silent for a while before he frown. "This is why i hate you so much." He murmer hurtfully before leaning back on his chair, his eyes soften before he turn his head to look at other partners who was busy with themself, avoiding Erin's eyes.

 

     Erin start finishing their project after seeing Luhan condition, she want to ask what does he mean by his words yet she try to keep it to herself. On the other side, Luhan trying to control his own feeling. He can't hurt his pride by suddenly crying on the middle of the library with all of his classmate in it. He was aware that Erin looks like Hyorin, they look just the same and it hurts him deep inside. All of her words just stuck on his head and remind him of Hyorin, it's killing him.

 

     The atmosphere turn awkward because they didn't talk any single word for the past one hour, all they could heard is Erin's pencil movement on the sheets. Erin start feeling unconfortable so she raise her head to stare at Luhan who was reading a novel he took a while ago. She openned to start a conversation but Luhan stop her from saying anything, "Shut up. You'll only make me hate you even more by talking about anything to me." He lift his head a bit and stare at Erin with a straight face.

 

     She pout, "You're so mean." Luhan just rolled his eyes by her comment before turning to look at the novel that he's reading. "Oppa, have you ever felt like suiciding?" She suddenly blurted and Luhan frown deeply before lifting his head again, "Yes, every single secon when i'm with you." He answer harshly, but Erin doesn't take it serious. "Liar, even when i'm not around you thought about it." She muttered and Luhan raise an eyebrow at her, "Yeah yeah, say anything you want, Ms. I-Know-Luhan-So-Much." He rolled his eyes.

 

     Erin chuckled, "But really, you shouldn't think about suiciding. Because i had once feel how it was like to die." She muttered and it make Luhan interested as he close the novel he was holding, "So, Ms. Liar, how does it feel to die even for a short time?" He scoffed lastly, of course he doesn't believe Erin's words. Noone can die and live again, that's what he thought.

 

     "I'm not lying, oppa." She chuckled while continue finishing their project, Luhan remain silent as he wait for Erin to tell him her story. "I had once getting involved in an accident and get into a long coma, well, it feel like dying and the feeling for leaving everyone that you love was the worst." She sighed. Luhan eyes widden a bit as he remember about Hyorin, about their accident that lead her to death. He frown by the fresh memories of that day keep on repeating on his head. Mrs. Lee's crying face, Mr. Lee who help him to see Hyorin for the last time, and lastly, Hyorin's pale face.

 

     He gulped as tears treatening to fall from his eyes, "Okay, stop now. Keep that feeling to yourself, i don't want to hear anything about it anymore." He muttered before standing from his seat to put the novel back to the place, soon he walk back to Erin and luckily she finished the project. "I'm going now." He said lastly before turning on his back and leave the library by himself, not caring about Erin who stare at him as he leave.

 

     Luhan walk to his car and was ready to drive away just when he saw strangers who just hang around some meters away from the school gate, suddenly he remember about Erin. "Damnit, Luhan! Why did i even care of her?!" He hit the stiring wheel, frustrated. But still, he stayed and wait for Erin to show up. He roll down his car window when Erin's figure walk out of the school, "Ya! !" He called and Erin turn to look at him, her eyes widden in surprise. "Hop on!" He yelled lastly before rolling his car window up.

 

     Erin grin happily as she enter his car, "I can't believe you wait for me." She state dreamily, earning a disgusted stare from Luhan. "Shut up will you? If you get hurt, teacher will blame it to me!" He rolled his eyes and drive his car out of the school. Erin chcukled before smile teasingly, "Really, oppa? But your parent are powerful, they won't blame you for sure." She smile. Luhan ignore her as he drive, he's trying to control his face so he won't blush infront of her. He, himself, know that noone will blame him if Erin dissapear, even when he's the last one to be seen with her. Yet, he can't let her know about it.

 

     When they drived for minutes, realisation hit Luhan. "Ya, where's your house? You haven't tell me, don't even dream that i'll bring you to my house, ." He take a quick glance at Erin who was staring outside the window, "Oppa, look at that park, isn't it lovely? How i wish to go there with you." She said, ignoring Luhan's question. Luhan rolled his eyes before turning to look at the park she was pointing and his eyes widden, it was the first place he went to with Hyorin, just the both of them. "No, going to that park is childish!" He unintentionally yelled. "Well, you don't have to be that mad." Erin shrugged.

 

     They remain silent for a while before Erin instructed Luhan to turn to the right in the end of the road and she start leading his way to her house, "Can't you just told me the address?!" He gritted his teeth, pissed. "I don't want to." She stuck her tongue and he just sighed, "Childish ." He muttered. "I heard you." Erin fake an angry face when Luhan turn to stare at her with his uninterested face, "Good then."

 

     After some minutes of silent ride, Erin told Luhan to stop his car. "What? We haven't arrive at your house aren't we?" He ask as he stop his car on the side of the road, then Erin pointed past Luhan. "There's were my house was." She pointed to a luxurious housing across the street, Luhan nodded his head. "I'll take you to your house then, what number?" He ask, but Erin shook her head. "No need, i'll just go back home by myself. Thank you." She smile.

 

    Luhan stare at her in disbelieve, "What the ? You don't even want to tell me your house number? Do you think i'll sneak to your house at midnight and rap you?!" He rolled his eyes, and scoffed when Erin shrugged her shoulder. "Whatever. Get out, you're welcome." He glare at Erin who just nod with a smile, "Okay then, bye oppa!" She grin lastly before opening the door and walk out of it before slaming it close gently.

 

    When Luhan make sure Erin enter the housing, he drive away. He keep on thinking while driving his car, the security guards wasn't friendly at all, they doesn't even greet Erin when she walk in. But he somehow think that he had gone to that housing and the security are friendly yet he can't figure it out. "Why won't she even tell me her house number?" He frown again and recalled how the luxury housing look like while closing his eyes. He stop breathing when he realise something, he open his eyes and his eyes widden.

 

     "Hyorin lived there." He muttered in horror.

 

 

 

 

 


Hi!! Sorry for not updating for weeks! I was on a vacation that time~

But now here's the short update, tell me your opinion about this chapter, cuz i didn't feel really satisfied by it. lol.

I'm sure all of you are confused and start guessing about Erin, but that's what i wanted /evil smirk/