O1 - Depression

Last Kiss

 

 

Chapter O1 ll Depression

 

     Handsome face, hit perfect scores on school, come from a wealthy family, and has an adorable bestfriend. Everyone want to be him, girls want to be his girlfriend. Luhan, himself, agree that he has a perfect life and he was the happiest guy in the world. He has everything on his finger, yet one, girlfriend. But he’s going to have one soon, that’s what he thought.

 

     “Hyorin!” His lips twisted upward forming a smile as he greet his best friend, Lee Hyorin. A brown-hair girl turn around and her lips form a grin when she saw Luhan smiling to her, “Luhan ah! What’s up?” Hyorin skip to him and slightly jump before hugging his waist, Luhan chuckled and rest his arm on her shoulder, hugging her back. “Let’s go to that new sea world after school, what do you think?” He smile.

 

     Hyorin pout slightly, “But i miss my bed, i want to sleeeppp~” She cooed, Luhan raise an eyebrow and stare at Hyorin in disbelieve. “You choose your bed over me? Your best friend?” He fake a gasp, making Hyorin laughed. “Aniya, i’ll go with you. After school, nae?” She asked and his face brightenned, he nodded repeatly to her, she chuckled again.

 

     He told her to meet him after school infront of his car and she agree. They were laughing together while talking about what fishes they’ll meet in the sea world, until a voice yelled to them, they turn their head to look who is it. “Hyorin ah!!” A short-black hair girl skip to them while waving her hand up to the sky, Luhan roll his eyes. “Seulbi! I’m going to the class with her then, annyeong lulu ah!” Hyorin ruffled his hair playfully, she need to tiptoe to reach his hair. She jog to Seulbi, her other best friend. “Annyeong, oppa. I’m going with Hyorin now, if you don’t mind. Oh, has this pretty boy confessed yet?” Seulbi smirk secretly to him, making him blushed a bit. “Shut up.” He hissed and she laugh at him.

 

     “What are you two talking about?” Hyorin made a face to them, Seulbi turn to her with a smile. “Nothing! Come on, let’s go now.” She pull Hyorin’s hand with her, walking away from him. He sighed as he look at their figures dissapearing into their class. Luhan pull two tickets from his pocket, the sea world tickets. A wide smile appear on his lips, he can’t wait until the school end. He walk happily back to his class, which was on the second floor.

 

     He’s going to confess his feeling to her in the sea world today and Seulbi know about it, well not only her, EXO M know about it too. Maybe, everyone thinking they’re dating already. But no, until now, Luhan position is only as her bestfriend. The first time he meet her, it’s quite funny. Hyorin being a talkactive and straightforward girl she is, she often made Luhan pissed. But as time passed, Luhan realize that he love Hyorin. He keep his feeling until today, the day he was going to confess. He had make sure that Hyorin had no idea about his confession or even, his feeling toward her.

 

     The bell rang, Luhan walk to his class just when a strong arms embrace his back making him slightly jump in shock. “Ya! Xiumin!” He yelled when he turn around to find a cute boy grinning at him, “Annyeong? So Luhan, i’m waiting for some threats here.” Xiumin battle his eyelashes and Luhan stare at him in disgust. “Stop that already, i haven’t confess yet!” He roll his eyes before looking at Xiumin, who was looking at something or someone towerring him. Luhan sighed before turning on his back, knowing who it was. “Yo, man! Galaxy’s here.” The tall guy smirk, “Yo, man.” Luhan answer with an uninterested expression, Kris just raise an eyebrow.

 

     “Come on, let’s go back to the class. You don’t want to hear Mrs.Jeon ‘s lecture, right?” Xiumin said and both of us nodded, we walk up the stairs silently when a loud noise come. “Hyung!!!” Chen, Lay, and Tao scream hysterically. Luhan roll his eyes, pissed. Don’t they have any shame shouting like that? He mentally scoffed. They are his gangs, his friends, EXO M. They’re the kingas of the school, thanks to their parents for having such a big company. Not trying to sound innocent, but they don’t bully people, they don’t even care about their position on the school. Okay whatever, forget about that.

 

     “When will you confess, hyung?” Tao smirked while gazing at him, “Later, after school, okay? Now stop talking about that, Mrs.Jeon is going to kick me out of her class!” He said and start walking up the stairs, Kris follow him. “Now, get your back to your class!” Xiumin yelled to the three, and they nod before running away to their class which was on the first floor.

 

     "I'm going first." Luhan turn to look at his friends once, before entering his class. Luckily, the teacher hasn't come. He walk to his seat with everyone staring with awe at him, some girls greet him and he only smile a bit without saying anything. He sit on the back seat beside the window. He look around once before pulling out the tickets again, only seeing it can make him smile. The teacher suddenly appear behind the door, walking inside the room.

 

     "I'm going to surprise her." He muttered with a big grin before keeping it back to his pocket.

 

 


 

 

     The school ended, now Luhan is waiting for Hyorin while resting his back on the wall with arms crossed. "Luhan!!" Hyorin skip to him with a big smile, he smile back and stand properly. "Get on, parrot." He smirk when Hyorin turn to him with a frown, "Ya! I'm not a parrot!" She pout making Luhan laughed, "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He said teasingly. He took a sit on his motorbike before mentioning her to get on his motorbike too. "Your treat, for calling me a parrot!" She stuck out her tongue as she sit, he chuckled. "Of course, silly." I had even bought the tickets for us since a week ago. He smirked secretly and kick the pedal to start the engine.

 

     Luhan put on a helmet before handing one to Hyorin and she put it on too. "Hold on tight." He murmer under the helmet, Hyorin nodded and hug his waist. Luhan crack a smile before ridding it straight to the sea world.

 

     The ride was fast since it was a motorbike. He park his bike on the parking slots. Hyorin push the helmet off her head and take some breath, "Wow, how i hate using a helmet." She said as Luhan take his helmet off too. "Well, wait until my parents buy me a car." He smirk, Hyorin just roll her eyes and hop down the bike. "Let's go! I can't wait to see those fishy!" She grin widely while pulling Luhan's hand like a kid asking her dad to buy her a balloon, Luhan took her hand before interlace his hand with Hyorin's. Hyorin remain silent for a while and stare at their hands, Luhan just fake some coughs before pulling her hand with him.

 

     "Come on, you said that you can't wait to see those fish." He chuckled and Hyorin nodded, start walking beside him. He hand the tickets to the security, then enter the sea world with Hyorin. Hyorin's eyes widden on the sight of big aquariums everywhere, she was looking around until an aquarium catch her attention, "Omo! Let's go there!" She point to the sharks aquarium while pulling Luhan with her, he shrugged before following her.

 

    "Why do you choose sharks in the first place? That's not normal, gurl." Luhan roll his eyes, making Hyorin laugh, "I just want to!" She said happily before looking at the sharks that was swimming inside the large aquarium. After the sharks zone, they walk to the dolphin's, coral's, and else. Hyorin even has the chance to touch the dolphins and seal. They walk around for hours again while looking at the fishes inside of the aquarium until Luhan took a peek on his watch and his eyes widden. "We had been here for five hours!" He said to Hyorin.

 

     "That's a long time. Let's go back now, my parents will kill me because of this." She joked and he nodded agreeing her. Luhan then bought two burgers and sodas for them, "Eat this first, then we go back." He said as he took some bites on his burgers, she nodded and start eating hers. He suddenly remember something really important, so he eat faster and drink his soda.

 

     Luhan stare at Hyorin who hasn't finished her burger yet. "Hyorin ah, i'm going to the restroom. Wait here, nae?" He smile and he walk away when she nod. But he lied, he didn't have any urge to go to the restroom. Instead, he walk to one of the accesories store. "Welcome to Sea World store, may i help you?" One of the shop asistant walk to him with a smile, he shook his head slightly before smile back to her.

 

     He turn his head to the other side of the store and saw a white necklace with a water droplet shaped glass hanging on it. Imagine when Hyorin use the necklace, it will look nice. "I'll take that one." Luhan point his finger to the necklace, the shop asistant nodded before taking the necklace to the cashier. She put it inside on a small box before handing it to him. "I guess you want to give this for your girlfriend, so i wrap it as nice as i could." She smile while tapping on the computer screen, "Gamsahabnida." He muttered and she nod, he pay the necklace and walk out of the store straight to where he left Hyorin before.

 

     "What took you so long, lulu ah? I thought you're leaving me here." Hyorin pout when he arrive there, Luhan appologize to her before handing her the box. "I found this on the way, so i bought this for you." He grin when he saw Hyorin's eyes widden, "Jinjja?! Wow, i don't know that you're such a romantic man." She joked before openning the box, finding a necklace inside of it. Luhan took the necklace and help Hyorin to wear it, she look at the necklace again with a bright smile. "Thank you, it's pretty." She smile and he nodded slightly.

 

     Should i confess now? Luhan gulped. "Hyorin ah." He muttered and she turn to face him, "Nae? What is it lulu?" She asked. He bit his lower lips while staring right into her big-round-eyes. "H-hyorin ah, i.. i.." His hand turn into a fist, why can't he say it to her now. He has been waiting for this day to come, but now, he was affraid to hear her answer. "What?" Hyorin raise an eyebrow at him.

 

     "I-It's nothing. Let's go." He muttered before walking away, Hyorin frown, feeling confused but try to shrugged it off. She walk silently beside him, Luhan was so deeply in his thought, so he ignore Hyorin. They walk out of the aquarium and put on their helmets before Luhan ride his motorbike away from the sea world, straight to Hyorin's house. "You should tell me, if something is bothering you." Hyorin half-yelled. "It's nothing really." He shout back, but he was still thinking. I should confess when we arrive at her house, now or never, Luhan. He told himself.

 

     What should he say later to her? He bit his lower lips while thinking about his confession. I love you, will you be my girlfriend? Ugh, no. Too formal. Hey, i realise that i love you. So, how about us, dating? Geez, no! It sound like an 's confession. Suddenly he feel someone tugging on his shirt, "L-luhan!" Hyorin shout, but he was too deeply on his thought to realise about it. Then Hyorin tug his shirt harder. "Ya! Luhan!!"

 

     "What?!" He yelled back and his eyes widden when he saw a car drive straight to their direction, the car loud honk can be hear. "LUHAN! Turn the stir!!" Hyorin shout panicly. Luhan was about to bend the stir to the right, but it was all too late.

 

     THUMP!

 

     He feel his body hit the hard ground, he can't hear anything nor feel anything, everything turn into a slow motion. His body become numb and his head was spinning. "L-luhan ah.." He saw Hyorin mouthed him while staring at him weakly, her head was bleading and there were so many straches on her body. Luhan feel like a loser for making her like that, he lift his hand while trying to reach Hyorin. But before he reach her, her eyes closed and she stop moving. Luhan's eyes widden slightly, "Hyorin ah.. S-saranghae." He muttered as tears roll down his eyes and he out.

 

 


 

 

     Beep. Beep. 

 

     Luhan crack his eyes open slowly and the first one he see was his parents who were crying, "Omo! Luhan ah!" Mrs. Lu cried when she saw him openning his eyes, he try to move but hissed when he feel his head and body sting. "W-where is Hyorin, eomma?" He muttered softly, he expect for an answer but it only make his mother cried harder.

 

     "I'm so sorry for you Luhan, s-she.. she can't made it."

 

     Everything seems stop for some secons, Luhan's eyes widden as tears roll down his cheeks. "You must be kidding me." He remove his oxygen mask from him before trying to get off of the bed, he ignore all the pain from moving to much. "Luhan! Don't! You should rest!!" Mr. Lu yelled and try to take Luhan back to his bed, but Luhan anger make him stronger. "NO! I don't believe you!! I'm going to see her." He push his father away and walk struggling to the door. "Luhan!!" Mrs. Lu cried, but he ignore her.

 

     He took step by step and it was hurting him so much, but he ignore it just to make sure if Hyorin is alright. He was about to search from room to room, but Hyorin's parent figure catch his eyes. His eyes widden when he saw them standing infront of the mortuary. Just when Mrs. Lee eyes catch Luhan figure, she glared hatefully at him.

 

     "YOU! You killed my daughter!! My precious daughter!!" Mrs. Lee run to him and pull his shirt anggrily, Mr. Lee tried to stop her but she push Mr. Lee away hashly. Luhan can't do anything but cry, what Hyorin's mother said what right. He killed her. "Please, i want to see Hyorin." He murmer softly, his body was aching right now. It feel like it's stabbed multiple times.

 

     "You killed her, and now you want to see her?! Are you happy by seeing her laying lifelessly on the bed?!! Huh?! Huh!" Mrs. Lee keep on shouting until the nurses and doctors come to help him, Mrs. Lee start to cry again. "H-he killed my daughter! I hate you, i want you to die too." She muttered lastly before the doctor bring her to another side of the hospital.

 

     Mr. Lee sighed and appologize to Luhan before helping him to get inside of the mortuary room, to see Hyorin. He stop on a bed and remain silent for a while,  "No.." Luhan's tears roll down his eyes when Mr. Lee lift the blanket, revealing Hyorin's pale body. "Hyorin!!" He yelled and try to stand up by himself, but end up falling to the cold floor. "Luhan ah, please.." Mr. Lee want to help him, but he shrugh his hand harshly. "NO! ALL OF YOU ARE LYING!!" He shout histerically and start crying, "I know she's still alive!! She can't die!" He yelled again.

 

     "No! No! Hyorin, don't leave me!!" He cried harder. After minutes his sobs suddenly slowing down, "Y-you can't leave me when i'm madly in love with you, Hyorin." Mr. Lee close his eyes as a tear slip down his eyes when he heard what Luhan said. "Hyorin.. I haven't even confessed yet." Luhan muttered lastly, before he lost his senses. Tears keep rolling down his eyes.

 

 

     When i thought i was the happiest person in the world with a perfect life, fate come and separate me from my precious heart. Taking my beloved away, when i don't even have the chance to say that, i love her..

     and i'm sorry.

 

 

     But, that was a year ago.

 

 

 

 

 


Annyeong, readers!

First chapter's up. So, what do you think?

Don't be a shy reader, and comment to my every updates if you could.

Okay??

Good!