The intruder

First Love

I enter my house, all muddy and bruised. Soccer practice was complete hell today. To make it worse I didn’t even see Luhan today, it’s just not fair. How am I supposed to go through my day without seeing his face or hearing his voice. My phone beeps loudly in my bag.

 

From Luhan:

 

How was practice?

Miss you so much :(

Xxx

 

Aww, look how cute he is! How did I usually go through my days before I had him? It must have been the saddest time of my life!

 

To: Luhan

 

It was so tough! I’ve never been this battered and bruised before T^T

How was your day?

I miss you too, will I see you tomorrow?

Xxx

 

Sigh, I hope I see him tomorrow, I don’t know how I’ll survive another day without him. I enter my bathroom and start pulling my clothes off. All I need now is one long hot shower. I’m about to jump into the bath when I realize that I’d forgotten my razor in my bedroom. Without taking my towel, I run toward my room (come on my mom isn’t home, and there’s no one else here, so why should I take a towel?)

 

I fly into my room and… there are candles everywhere along with rose petals scattered across the room. My eyes meet Luhan’s and a deafening screech erupts from me. HOLY . NO. NO. NO. WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE WHO IS ? WHY CAN’T IT BE HIM WHO’S SHIRTLESS FOR ONCE?!

Luhan tosses a blanket over me and I just stand there. Am I a bad person? Is that why life hates me this much? I have tried to be nice… it’s just hard…

 

“Arielle, I’m so sorry, I was trying to be romantic and… and…” Luhan struggles to form a coherent sentence.

I turn away from him and walk towards the bathroom.

“Arielle? Where are you going?”

“I’m going to go drown myself” I reply.

I enter the bathroom and walk toward the bath. Well goodbye cruel world. My hand reaches out for the tap, but Luhan grabs my hand.

“Isn’t this too drastic?”

“You saw me ” I grumble, my leg now dangling in the bath.

“What if you saw me ?” He asks, and then realization dawned upon him.

Obviously he didn’t think this through.

YESSSS! FINALLY MY LUCK HAS TURNED AROUND! I AM SEEING DEM HONEY ABS TONIIIIGHT!

“Now that would make everything better” I nod, hiding my anticipation and excitement.

 

“Arielle… can we talk about this?” Luhan pleads desperately.

“No. Now strip yo ” I order.

Maybe I should go get my wallet and toss some dollar bills at him. You know to support and encourage him…

“I hate you so much. So so much” He whines, but his fighting spirit has already left his body.

He glares at me while removing his shirt, at the slowest possible pace. Like seriously be a good and toss it to the floor, OH SHIIIT I JUST RHYMED. I should pursue a career as a rapper.

“REMOVE YO CLOTHES HO!” I bark at him.

Ahahaha I love this so much. Maybe a bit too much… I should go see a therapist about these things.

“NOOO!” He cries, not pulling his shirt up any further.

 

“If you don’t take it off, I’ll take it off for you” I threaten him.

“Try it” He dares, a defiant grin on his lips.

Actually taking it off might be even better than just seeing it, cause now I GET TO TOUCH IT! Today is such a wonderful day! I lunge toward him and we fall down onto my bed, struggling to take control of the situation. I tug and pull at his shirt while he tries to worm out of my hold, but I’m like H.I.V  you ain’t getting rid of me. Finally I manage to remove his shirt and holy tennis biscuits, the beauty of his body brings tears to my eyes.

 

Suddenly Luhan sits upright and he rips my shirt off of me.

“I warned you about not controlling my hormones”

Well , what do I do now? I’m all talk… but I cannot walk this walk…Should I just say no, and maybe ruin this whole thing? Should I go with it… I mean it’s not thaaat big of a deal is it? Then again we haven’t been going out long enough to do this… I CAN’T DO THIS! Yet my lips stay on his, my eyes sealed shut. It’s not easy to remove yourself from such a handsome boy. I feel my pants leaving my legs and at first I’m not sure whether they just decided to leave me or whether Luhan tugged them off, but after seeing Luhan toss them to the side (We were now somehow in the hallway, I hadn’t noticed that Luhan had been carrying me) I knew that obviously he had pulled them off.

“Get in” He groans, shoving me into the shower, “Why am I the only one who has a shred of control in this relationship?” He grumbles, scratching his head.

Whaaat? No y times? After I had that moral battle about whether I should and shouldn’t? He doesn’t even let me decide? I feel so betrayed right now.

“Don’t you want to join me?” I wink at him.

PLEASE SAY NO. PLEASE SAY NO.

“Y- NO. DAMNIT WOMAN GO SHOWER” He commands, his face radiating with embarrassment.

 

Oh thank goodness… I wait until he leaves the bathroom, until I toss my underwear to the side. Hehe at least I got to see his abs! Even though he saw me fully , which is so freaking embarrassing… I hope he didn’t see everything…

 

I quickly scrub myself clean and wash all the dirt out of my hair. My mind still on Luhan (but not in the usual y way, this time I was actually thinking about how sweet he was in making my room all romantic) I wonder if he was here to help me relax after the tough workout I had today, I have to admit he is really thoughtful.

 

“I’m going to order Chinese for us, okay?” Luhan calls through the door.

Ehehe if only you knew, you’re the only Chinese I want.

“S-sure” Hmm I should learn to contain these thoughts, they’re really coming in the way of me replying properly.

“And maybe I should get us some movies or something? Whatever you want of course”

I actually taped a bunch of Jersey Shore episodes… would he be willing to watch those? I really have to catch up on everything…

“Uhm… C-could we possibly… I mean we don’t have to… It was just a thought… Uhm… I’d like to… watch Jersey Shore” I stutter, whispering the last part.

What if he hates it and breaks up with me, because it’s vulgar and stupid and omg WHY DID I EVEN MENTION IT?!

“What? I couldn’t hear?”

“J-JERSEY SHORE!” I cry

There’s only silence outside of the bathroom. That’s it, he probably left and wants nothing to do with me now. I should just buy my cats now, I don’t see any point in trying anymore, I’m too messed up and un-girly and no guy will ever love me.

 

I step out of the shower, drying myself and… where are my clothes? . I never brought my clothes. Now I have to pad through the house, just to get clothes. At least I have a towel…

 

Sneakily I slip into my room and ransack my closet for some pretty clothes, when Luhan enters (he had the initiative to cover his eyes)

“You didn’t leave?” I ask, my chest bubbling with warmth.

“Woman I’m still here after I witnessed what a terrible drunk you are, I’ve lived through your worst side and I couldn’t care less, because I’m undeniably and irrevocably in love with you. There’s no way that I’d ever leave you”

I bite down on my lower lip, so this is what love is like? I can see what all the hype is about. I fling my arms around Luhan’s neck (I temporarily forgot that I’m only in my underwear) and kiss him on the lips. The kiss was long and intense, I’m not good with words, I’ve never been and probably never will be, but I felt like this notion would have enough meaning, it would be able to show him that I appreciate his words and that I feel the same if not even more.

“How is it that you almost never wear clothes around me?” Luhan chuckles, unwilling to release me from his embrace.

“What can I say, you just have that effect on me” I reply, pecking him on his lips.

“I do like the sound of that” He whispers planting kisses from my jawline to my lips.

 

“Get into your pyjamas and meet me in front of the TV, and get ready to explain everything about Jersey Shore” He orders, releasing me with one final peck.

I smile after him. Isn’t he just perfect? Not only is he super-hot and has an amazing personality, he somehow manages not to hate me and everything I do (which is a big deal, since well if you haven’t noticed I have that type of personality that not many people  are too fond of me)

 

I quickly change into my pyjamas and meet Luhan in the tv room.

“How can you possibly still look good in those pyjamas” He murmurs, his eyes not leaving me.

My face reddens, this guy is obviously blind. I mean there is nothing attractive about wearing baggy sweats and a too big t-shirt.

“You’re just saying that” I reply shyly.

He pulls me onto his lap and plants a kiss on my cheek.

“Clearly you’ve never seen yourself” He states, hugging me tightly.

 

Our Jersey Shore marathon starts and at first Luhan wasn’t completely sure as to why I even watch it, but as the night went on he started to get into it more and more.

“OKAY SERIOUSLY NOW. Why the hell do girls like that guy? I mean just look at him” Luhan complains, after Paulie D takes a girl home (she was like the 10th girl)

“Well… I don’t know” I reply, shaking my head.

“You wouldn’t go with him if he asked you, would you?”

Hmm… I could have some fun with Luhan and say that Paulie is my ideal type… maybe not, poor guy might have a heart attack or it would result in us having an argument again.

“Are you seriously considering him?” Luhan grumbles, displeased that I’m taking so long to answer him.

“Maybe…”

“Woman, no. Just no. I can’t even believe you would say that” He shakes his head.

“But… just look at his muscles”

Heehee now Luhan will show his biceps, he will won’t he? Otherwise I just gave him a huge blow to his ego…

“W-WHAT” He gasps, “Muscles? Is that all you want?”

Meh, this didn’t go as planned. I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up.

 

I ignore Luhan’s question and shush him. Pft, why couldn’t he just be like: “WELL LOOK AT THESE GUNS” and show his biceps? I am truly disappointed in him right now.

“Chips?” Luhan asks, passing me the bowl.

I look at the chips and shake my head, but then I look at it again. Is Luhan seriously flexing right now? I burst out in laughter, my hands covering my face.

 

“I don’t see you laughing when he does it”, Luhan clicks his tongue in annoyance.

I calm myself down and peck him on his cheek, a small smile appears on his lips as he tries to look annoyed.

“There’s no doubt that I’d much rather go with you than him” I assure him, cuddling closer to him, resting my head against his shoulder.

Eh I should probably act all loving, since I can sense that we’re probably going to banter about something tonight.

“Pssh, obviously” He agrees winking at me.

His arm slides around me and he rests his head on mine.

I’m awoken by a loud banging noise. I jolt forward and look around. What the hell was that? I look at the time on my phone. My phone’s light burns my eyes and I squint at the clock. 3 o’clock in the morning? . Is there a demon or something in my house? I’ve watched horror movies I know what happens at 3 in the morning. Pssh the ghost, demon thing should just try to kill me, I will kick yo , I ain’t afraid of nobody!

 

There’s another loud banging noise and I jump back toward Luhan.

“LuLu! Wake up!” I cry, tugging at him.

Another bang.

A dark figure appears in the doorway.

“LUHAN!” I scream, shaking him violently.

Luhan snaps up.

“What’s wrong??” He asks worriedly.

The figure is mumbling something incoherent and starts to close the distance between us.

 

“G-get away I stutter, my entire body shaking with fear.

The thing reaches out toward me and suddenly Luhan shoves me behind him, hiding me away from this creature.

“Get away from her” The thing whispers hoarsely.

 

The thing lunges forward and grabs Luhan. I can barely make out who is who while they struggle against each other.

“SON OF A ” The thing screams.

Wait… Dad? I jump up off of the couch and switch the light on.

 

“Dad?” I ask looking at the man pinned beneath Luhan.

There was blood on his face, and I realized that the blood was coming from Luhan. I rush toward them, they had separated but they were still glaring at each other.

“You okay?” I ask Luhan, wiping at his bloody nose.

“I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU RUN TOWARD THAT BOY” My dad scoffs, a hateful look directed at Luhan.

“Well dad you did punch my boyfriend” I point out throwing him a dirty look.

“And he punched me” My dad protests, pointing at his bruised face.

“Who lurks around at this time anyway?” Luhan snaps at my dad.

“Oho excuse you, are you the police, am I supposed to justify my comings and goings to you?”

“Maybe you should, or maybe you should call someone before you just break into their house”

 

A giggle starts to emanate from me. I wonder if this is what Luhan and I look like when we bicker.

“If a certain someone had picked me up at the airport I wouldn’t have to break into their house” My dad grumbles, glaring at me.

. Was that today? I completely forgot. I look at my phone and realize I have a bunch of messages and missed calls.

“Dad… daddy I’m so sorry” I apologize.

Luhan bites down on his lip, a look of distraught on his face.

 

I walk with Luhan to the bathroom to clean him up. My dad had refused to get any help from me, since he might as well disown me, because I couldn’t care less about him and I abandoned him at the airport in this cold weather.

“He hates me… I punched your dad in the face” Luhan agonizes

“Too be fair he punched you too” I point out, cleaning his face.

“B-but he’s your dad” He whines, his features laced with concern.

“Hey” I take his face between my hands and lock eyes with him, “He will love you, it’s impossible not to”

Luhan sighs loudly, still not comforted by my words. He takes my hands in his and locks eyes with me.

“If I disappear, just know your dad probably killed me”

Laughter bubbles from my lips, Luhan has no idea how likely that could be. My dad is a detective for the CBI (California Bureau of Investigation) so he could easily make Luhan ‘disappear’ and he’d make it look like an accident. I don’t think I should mention this to Luhan though, it would probably freak him out… I should also look into this, I mean what if my dad actually kills my boyfriend that would be terrible, no more honey abs – I mean no more Luhan, of course, yes I don’t care about the abs, only about him ehem – okay maybe I do like his abs hehe.

 

“Oi, what’s taking you two so long?” My dad grumbles entering the bathroom, once again throwing Luhan a dirty look.

“Dad, calm down would you” I sigh, finally finished with cleaning Luhan’s face.

My dad narrows his eyes at me, his lips pursed.

“Now what’s this business about you and (another dirty look at Luhan) this boy, sleeping together on the couch hmmm?”

“N-no… we – we weren’t… it’s n-not” Luhan stutters an incoherent sentence.

Eh I can’t judge him for being so afraid of my dad, I mean this guy is a monster. He’s much taller than Luhan ( he’s around 190cm to be exact) his face looks hard and cold (he’s actually a big teddy bear on the inside) his shirt clings to his torse, barely keeping from tearing. My dad used to box for the police when he was younger, hence him being all muscly and brute-like.

“Dad, stop it” I groan, giving him a stern look.

“Pffft, I’ve got my eyes on you boy” He threatens Luhan, widening his eyes while he backs out of the bathroom.

Well now I know where I got my charms from.

 

“What would he say if he heard that you saw me ?” I giggle, watching Luhan’s face turn red and the horror on his face.

“SHHHHH, what if he hears you?!” I squeels, covering my mouth.

My dad appears in the doorway again, he glares at Luhan and then slinks off again. Luhan’s hand drops back to his side.

“Arielle, you cannot ever – and I mean EVER – tell your dad about that” Luhan begs.

“Hmm, then don’t cross me” I taunt winking at him.

It was meant as an innocent taunt but I think Luhan might have taken it too seriously since he immediately became immensely nicer and did everything I asked without even grumbling about it… I have to admit using my dad card might come in handy…