The semi- drunkard

First Love

It’s finally weekend and I’m supposed to go celebrate with Luhan and the rest of the soccer teams, but my mom decided that she’s going to be a righteous pain in the and forbid me from going, because she doesn’t feel well, hence I  should look after her. Do I look like her damned babysitter? She is a grown woman, who is perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

 

To: Luhan

 

My mom is all moody, she won’t let me go out tonight ;-;

See you some other time?

 

I sigh as I send the message, how unfair is this? I just want to live my life without having to answer to someone else. My phone vibrates a few times, apparently Luhan sent me like 5 messages.

 

From: Luhan

 

What? Why not?

 

Can’t we change her mind?

 

It’s not fair! How about we sneak out?

 

I guess we can celebrate some other time… unless you want to sneak out, cause I’m down for that. Like seriously just say the word and I’ll break you out.

 

I’m serious >.>

 

I giggle at his messages. This guy is the cutest thing ever, but I can’t sneak out, that would be so wrong of me… then again when do I ever do something rebellious and irresponsible? I should do this.

 

To: Luhan

 

All right Mr. Badass, break me out :P

 

I should probably check that my mom is asleep before I escape, I wouldn’t want to be in more trouble than necessary.

 

From: Luhan

 

Be ready in 5 minures. DO NOT DILLY DALLY WOMAN.

 

Seriously? Does he think I dilly dally? I, ARIELLE JONES, DO NOT DILLY DALLY.

 

There’s a soft knocking sound on my window. I open the curtain and see Luhan, flashing me a devilish grin.

“Come on!” He mouths.

I hurriedly grab my handbag and scurry out of my window. He grabs hold of me before I can face plant into the ground.

“You are such a badass” He chuckles

My heart flutters unsteadily, his effect on me intensifying with every time I see him. I get a good view of him as he lets me go. His fringe was styled upward; he was wearing a black biker jacket with dark ripped jeans. His white shirt clung to his chest, teasing me with the hot body that was hidden beneath it. You know he should be thankful that I’m not attacking him right now, cause son I WOULD TAP YO SO HARD RIGHT NOW. On a side not, it’s good that I’m not a guy, because let’s be realistic I would probably have a at this moment.

 

“Come on, let’s get out of here” I urge, grabbing his hand and towing him behind me.

“Front or back?” Luhan asks as we reach his bike.

I stand there for a while, wondering which would be better. Yes I would enjoy having his arms around me, but I do also want to let my hands have a small feel of his abs… Aaaand I’ll let my curious hormones win this one.

“Back” I reply, trying to compose my face and not show any sign of the dirty thoughts that are hidden behind my poker face.

Luhan nods and gets on the bike, I follow his lead, and like a koala bear I sling my arms around him. Yaaaasss now is my chance! I start to let my right hand move over to his abs, but freeze when Luhan looks back at me. does he know what my plan is?

“Hold on tight, alright?”

I nod my head furiously. Like that will be a problem. BOY I WILL HOLD ONTO YOU LIKE A LOAN SHARK, AINT NO GETTING RID OF ME.

 

Luhan starts the bike and with a jolt we shoot through the neighbourhood. My hands start to feel him up (but very inconspicuously of course) FACK dem honey abs are no joke, I could store water between them! Now if I could get a hold of those pecks… I’m about to reach up when we stop at a red light.

“Arielle, it’s quite difficult to concentrate on driving when you’re feeling me up” Luhan says, I can hear the smugness in his voice.

So much for inconspicuous. HOW THE FRICKEN FRACK DO I EVEN EXPLAIN MY WANDERING HANDS?! Maybe he’ll believe me if I said that I was possessed by a ually frustrated ghost?

“Sorry…” I mumble.

What’s the point of even lying? This way he’ll be less surprised when I attack him.

 

We enter the bar where the rest of the people are, Luhan introduces me to the rest of his teammates, all of them nudging each other and whispering of how Luhan and the girl he hated are dating now. Luhan hugs me from behind, kissing me against my temple. The waitress starts bringing us shooters; everyone downs them in one gulp. Luhan grumpily sips his cola, not too fond of the fact that he can’t drink. Some of the guys try to convince him to take one shooter, but he shakes his head, and shoves the alcohol away from him.

“Well then Arielle, will have to drink for you” Luke (the guy who wanted to sit next to me that one time) demands.

“Uhh… I’m not too great with alcohol” I object.

Unfortunately the guys won’t have any of my excuses, the girls ordering me to drink as this would be seen as my right of passage to officially become a member of the team. I look at Luhan for help, but he had run after one of the guys who was drunkenly streaking down the road.

 

“DOWN DOWN DOWN!” They cheer, and I take another shot.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH SON!  I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I LOVE THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH!

“Guyyz, I love you guyz s-so much” Luke slurs, kissing the top of our heads.

“I… I love you too” I reply, hugging him.

Luke hands me another shot, we were the only two who were still able to drink, the others were either passed out, throwing up or already went home (Luhan had to take them home of course)

 

Luhan walks back into the bar as Luke and I toss another shooter back.

“YOU XI LU HAN!” I scream, bounding toward him, “COME ‘ERE”

Luhan’s eyes widen and he’s like a deer caught in headlights. I fling my arms around him and kiss him all over his face.

“I FREAKING LOVE YOU” I yell, my grip on him tightening.

“Arielle… where are your clothes?” He asks, his face unable to become any redder.

I look down, and realize that I’m only in my underwear.

“Whaaaaat? When did that happen” I laugh hysterically.

Luhan shrugs his jacket off and tries to put it on for me, but I jump away from him.

“Arielle, put this on!” He shouts, as I run away from him.

“Ahahahahaha make me!” I challenge jumping over a couch.

 

And that’s all I remember.

 

I’m awoken by the bright rays of sunlight. Ughhh, I feel so sick. My head feels like it’s about to explode. Am I dying? Is this my end? I should get coffee or water or maybe just down a bunch of pills… I roll out of bed, sliding onto the ground. I realize that I’m only wearing a biker jacket. Luhan’s biker jacket. WHAT THE FLYING DUCK DID I DO?! I slept with Luhan. GREAT. WHAT’S EVEN BETTER IS THE FACT THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT IT FELT LIKE OR WHAT THE HELL HIS BODY LOOKS LIKE. WELL DONE ARIELLE. I crawl out of the unfamiliar bedroom (which I suspect is Luhan’s… I mean who else’s could it be?)

“Oh you’re up” Luhan greets, helping me to my feet.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhh” I shush him, placing my hand over his mouth.

I’m not quite able to form words as of yet. Thinking about sentences and words hurts my head.

“Coffee?” He asks, my hand muffling his voice.

I nod my head, sinking down onto a chair, my head in my hands. Luckily his jacket is long enough to hide my underwear.

“Arielle… we have to talk about last night…”

. I’m not ready for this. I can’t have the talk with him now!

“N-no” I utter, my voice barely audible.

 

Luhan places the coffee cup next to me and sits down in front of me, taking my hands in his.

“Arielle, I forbid you from ever drinking again. You are a terrible drunk” He scolds me, an amused look on his face.

“Wha?”

“You stripped, I still don’t know where your clothes are by the way, and then you ran around in your underwear refusing to put my jacket on. You fell over the couch and almost broke your nose. I had to rush you to the ER, where you then decided that the nurse was trying to and I quote: “Steal yo fine piece of ” and she best back off or you’ll beat her down”

I stare at him mortified, I am never drinking again.

“After that you kept on trying to convince me to go roll around in mud, and rip my shirt off”

Oh kill me now. I cannot live like this anymore.

“So, please do tell me why you turn all ghetto when you drink and what was up with that slightly disturbing fantasy you wanted to create?” Luhan enquires laughing loudly.

Argh my head! I slap my hand over Luhan’s mouth.

“Xi Lu Han, another word and I will destroy you. Do. Not. Ever. Mention. This. Again.” I growl, my eyes glaring unblinkingly into his.

Okay, maybe this threat is a bit too much, but I’m hung-over and embarrassed doesn’t even start to describe the feeling, so I might as well throw caution to the wind and threaten him.

“Psssh, threaten me all you want, I’m still using it against you” Luhan retorts cheekily.

Before I can give him a good scolding, he pulls me onto his lap and kisses me softly.

“Drink your coffee” He whispers, “oh and we should talk about you feeling me up as well”

OH GOSH DANGIT. I completely forgot about that. I threw my good name (somewhat good) away in one night, now that is quite a talent.

 

“Oh and another thing” Luhan pauses and locks eyes with me, “since you can’t seem to control your hormones, I don’t see the point in me controlling mine”

WHAT. Does that mean he’s going to act as inappropriately as me? If so, THEN AWWWW YASSSS! I will gladly accept all his ual advances. IMMA TAP YO BOY!

“Starting when exactly?” I ask shyly.

Heehee you better say starting now… okay after I’m cured of the hangover… but then you can do what you want!

“Oh no, you’ll have to wait and see” He replies, a playful grin appearing on his face.