006

Conceal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

The sun was finally setting down after a long day, causing the sky to be coloured with shades of pink and orange. The place was really pretty with paintings of blooming flowers of all sorts decorating the white pillars. All of them line up, leading to an oak brown colour swing. The swing swung as the cool gentle breeze blew past. I stood at the edge of the rooftop, admiring the sunset. It had been so long since the first time I saw the sun setting. It was also the very last time I saw it. That was together with my family. My mum, dad and Sungjong.

"You're here." a familiar voice ringed at my ear. Woohyun.

I quickly wiped away the b tears in my eyes. Giving an almost inaudible um sound, I turned and faced Woohyun.

"You've cried. Why?" Woohyun inquired, his face unreadable.

I immediately looked down letting my hair cover my face, afraid to show any signs of weakness. I sensed Woohyun stepping forward, standing closer to me. In one swift motion, he cupped my face in his hands and lifted my head up.

"Cry. Don't keep it in." 

Although Woohyun kept his face expressionless but I saw in his eyes the gentleness and warmth that reflected. That made me broke. He hugged me close to him as I could not hold it in any longer and cried.

------------------

"Aren't you going to ask me why I cried? I mean normal people would." I asked Woohyun while staring down at my sneakers. Anyway it was kind of embarrassing for me who had just cried in front of me . By then, we had settled down on the swing when the sky had darkened. 

"I'm not like normal people, so I won't ask. You will tell me when you want to." Woohyun replied, giving a lazy yawn.

Although I'm kind of surprised that Woohyun had no intention of asking, I'm actually rather thankful at the same time. I mean I wouldn't know how or what to say. I muttered my thanks to Woohyun. Not knowing what to say, we sat in silence.

"Well, this is awkward...I didn't know you were so quiet when we first met. Weren't you very fiesty hahaha?" Woohyun attempted to lighten the mood, nudging me at the side, and teasing me.

"No! I-I just...you were being annoying okay. I'm normally quite nice I...guess?" Even when I said it, I was skeptical myself. I never really thought of myself as a saint but I mean I'm not a devil spawn too right.

"Then what do you say we start all over again? I'm Nam Woo Hyun." Woohyun extended his hand to me, smiling widely revealing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter