003

Conceal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OMG, _______-ah, what's wrong with you! Do you know who you have associated yourself with!" Eunhae looked at me in disbelief while berating me.

You raised your eyebrows at her, enquiring " Well, aren't you going to tell me who they are then?"

Eunhae plopped down beside you on the bed, and started rambling.

"I'm guessing, you know Woohyun already, anyway he's best at defence skills in the whole Academy, and because of his charming looks, girls literally throw themselves on him.The other 5 that you saw, well they are Kim Sunggyu, Hoya, Jang Dongwoo, Lee Sungyeol and L."

You recall back as Eunhae described each of them, immediately distinguishing them. Kim Sunggyu, striking red hair, distinctive small eyes and milky pale skin. Hoya, ash brown hair, strong defined jawline and a toned body. Jang Dongwoo, bright eyes, wide grin. Lee Sungyeol, tall and lean. L, perfect facial features, lazy smile occasionally seen on his face.

And then, you heard Eunhae said Sungjong's name.

You perked up your ears, wanting to know more about why your brother is with these bunch of people. Apparently, Sungjong was the last member to join them and it seems like they are very protective of Sungjong but even Eunhae doesn't know how Sungjong got to be with them. These 6 people are each recognized for having a skill that was best in the Academy thus establishing their so call "popularity" in the Academy. Other trainees either feared them or envied them.

"So what I'm saying is ________-ah I think you've hit the jackpot." Eunhae leaned forward, eyes twinkling with interest.

Puzzled by Eunhae's words, you just stare at her dumbfoundedly.

"Hey, don't give me that look. I bet you are the new interest of Woohyun now, after what a scene you caused back there. Tell me, are you possibly... having a crush on Sungjong?" 

You scoffed at the ridiculous conclusion that Eunhae came up with. Unwilling to continue the conversation any furthur, you grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at Eunhae. However, Eunhae managed to catch the pillow and threw it back at you.

"Don't think this is over! I'm coming back to ask you again!" She hollered before escaping out from your room.

(That night)

"Mum, please, help is going to come soon, please I beg you, Mum!" 

"_______-ah, take care of your brother and father, it will be okay, I will be okay. Take care, _______-ah." 

Her hand reached out to caress the side of your face. You watched as her hand fell from your face and the warmth that left together with it. Those were the last words that your mother breathed out before she took her last. Tears trickled down your cheeks as you hugged her lifeless bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter