002

Conceal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your first impression of the Academy left you in awe. With wide spacious corridors, carpeted floorings and light shimmery gold wallpapers covering the walls, the place looks absolutely majestic. You've never seen such a sight in your life.

Caught up in your amazement of the prestigious academy, you jumped slightly hearing a high pitch voice called your name. You realised that you've already let down your guard just 5 minutes after entering the place and mentally scolded yourself. 

"________-ah! Nice to finally meet you! I'm eunhae and I'm actually your roommate and tourguide, well its actually a buddy system that runs in our school so yup, I've to show you around. So come on let's go!"

Without leaving you a chance to speak, Eunhae pulled you along, eager to show you where both of your would be staying. You took the chance to observe more of your surroundings while trying to spot where Sungjong might be. Passing by the training grounds, you could see through the clear glass windows where trainee hunters were practicing. Each room serve as training grounds for different skill sets. From training for speed, agility, swords skills to defence skills, the whole package for cultivating top-notch hunters were in place. It gives you the shivers seeing one of the trainee using his sword to slice a dummy model into half, thinking that that would probably be the fate of one of your kind if caught, or maybe you.

The dorm was bigger than what you expected, Honestly, much bigger. You were pleased with the luxurious size of your bed and its softness. Who knows you might finally have a good night sleep after 18 years of not having one due to constant fear and hiding. 

"No time to rest, ______-ah. We need to go to class now, maybe after class I'll get to show you around more, let's go!" Eunhae chirped, pulling you out of bed seeing that you will not budge from your bed. 

You gave a small smile to Eunhae and tagged along behind her. It's time to see Sungjong.

----------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter