007

Conceal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was perfectly curled and hung around my shoulders in soft waves, framing my pale face that had resulted from the lack of sleep. Smoothing out the fabric of my dress, I was dressed in a turquoise maxi dress with sweetheart neckline made of chiffon fabric. We had spent the late afternoon after lessons solely preparing for the Anniversary Founders Day dinner. The past few days was filled with insomnia. I kept questioning myself whether to turn up for the event when the truth is I really didn't have a choice as all trainees had to attend the event. My head was spinning from thinking over what Sunggyu had said. My head hurts.

As if Eunhae can read my mind, she attempted to assure my unsettled mind."Hey, don't worry so much okay, the dinner will be fun! There will be good food and music, and you will have a whale of a time i promise." She joined me in front of the mirror and massaged my shoulders, attempting to loosen up my stiffen frame. She then took out her makeup tools and did the finishing touches to my face.

------------------

I look down the long flight of stairs, silently resenting the whole idea of the need for a grand entrance into the room. Eunhae had insisted touching up on her makeup, feeling self-conscious of her appearance even though I told her there wasn't a need to be. So, I'm left alone to face whatever that is going to come. I guess although it was not an exclusive thing for a grand entrance, I just didn't fancy the whole idea. The arrived trainees were all split up, associating and exchanging smiles with faces that were not familiar at all. I had a feeling they were the sponsors of the Academy. It seems like this was a much serious event than I had expected. 

I slowly walked down the stairs, hand gripping ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter