010

Conceal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

"I wonder what's the situation out there....Woohyun..."

After the long conversation with Sunggyu, I am just mentally tired out. Of course, not neglecting physically. But the moment my head was down on the table, I still can't help myself from worrying. 

"You know you don't have to worry so much, Woohyun said he will give you a call when the situation is clear." Sunggyu's voice rang in your head.

"Stop peeking into my head SUNGGYU! Respect my privacy please." I whined, lifting my head from the table while giving him my annoyed face at the same time.

Seeing my annoyed expression, Sunggyu lifted his hands up as a sign of surrender and shrugged. As if on cue, my phone buzzed. Woohyun's name appeared as the caller ID. My hand greedily reached out for my phone, and pressed the answer button.

"Woohyun?" I asked carefully.

"Everything's taken care of. I'll meet you at the old place in 5." Woohyun's voice sounded weak, his breathing heavy. "Can you also pass the phone to Sunggyu hyung." Woohyun added. I reluctantly agree to Woohyun's request and handed my phone to Sunggyu. With a few yes and no replies, Sunggyu then hung up.

"Soooo what did Woohyun tell you?" I curiously asked.

"Nothing that you need to know about. Don't you need to see Woohyun?" Sunggyu retorted, having no intention of telling me about their short and sweet conversation.

"Jeez, such a petty man." I silently thought to myself, as I stood up to open the door.

-------------------

I could not contain my shock when I saw the fresh wounds all over Woohyun's face and body. Woohyun gave me a weak smile when he saw me approached. An immense guilt gnawed at me thinking how it was my fault that he got hurt. He stood with his arms stretched out wide, a signal for me to step in. I walked right into him and let him embrace me. A warm fuzzy feeling spread throughout me.

"Aigoo, were you that worried?" Woohyun chuckled.

I lifted my face, leaning back from his embrace, chiding him, " I AM worried! Seriously, next time you don't call the shots. I can stay and help you know. I'm not that weak!" Making a face at him, I stepped away and turned my back at him. However, my anger only lasted for one second as Woohyun came up to me. His hands reached out, wrapping around my waist from the back. Leaning in close and resting his head on my shoulders, he whispered to my ear.

"I'm sorry. ________-ya. Don't be angry." 

I gave a sigh. We continued to stay in that position as the soothing breeze blew past.

The clapping sounds that gradually became louder breaked us apart. I tried not to show my flustered expression when I saw Hoya,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter