013

Conceal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu felt that his world was coming apart. In the time that he spent with the 6 boys in the Academy, he seemed to have grew attached to them despite his determination not to. He knew he should not be so cruel to Sungyeol but when he saw his mum suffering it was just too much to accept. Now that he knows for sure that his mum is in Jungyeop's hands, he needs time to think and to retaliate. This means being apart from the boys and....you.

Sunggyu ruffled his hair in frustration. Even as he is leaving, his mind was filled with thoughts of you. Since when have you occupied his thoughts and his worries, he thought. Even though he questions himself, he knows well in his heart that he has fallen for you.

Sunggyu sighed as he continue trudging forward, approaching the Academy's gate. He was about to reach for the gate handle with his right hand when he felt someone grabbed onto his left wrist.

"Sunggyu." You called out as you held onto his wrist.

Sunggyu turned back and you saw a glimpse of pain in his eyes before they hardened into nothing.

"I..." You began to speak but stopped shortly. "Don't go, where are you going. Stay." Such words are hard for you to say because it felt like you were being needy. But you aren't the type to depend on someone, you were strong by yourself. However, deep inside, you knew you wanted Sunggyu to stay. 

"I'll be back. I need time." That was all it took for you to release your hold on Sunggyu. All of a sudden, Sunggyu leaned forward and plant a soft kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter