012

Conceal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

From the start, I knew entering Jungyeop office was going to be difficult. The entire area was just heavily guarded by his men. It is technically true that Sunggyu can use his power to freeze the guards but that would mean that his energy would be use up very quickly. This calls for Plan B.

"You are going to be the bait." Sunggyu told me seriously.

"WHAT?! You are seriously doing this to me, dude how do you know if I will be able to distract them successfully? Please think of another way." My tone was almost a pleading one, hoping that Sunggyu would change his mind.

"Okay, i guess you can leave if you don't want to be in on this." Sunggyu gave me a deadpanned look.

I heaved out a sigh. "Fine. Let's do this."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You first." Sunggyu whispered, reassuring me that he would just be right behind me.

I slowly shifted my feet forward, looking left and right for the guards. Finding Jungyeop office was like finding the pin in a haystack. That one room is like the end of a maze. It took me a good 20 minutes to confirm that we were near the exact room approximately just 25 meters.

"."I cursed under my breathe. In front of us, was a cross junction. I looked back only to see that Sunggyu has already turned to the left alley, his back significantly far from where I was.

"Sunggyu, Sunggyu! Where are you going!" I hissed at him to turn back and in the worst timing ever, I alarmed one of the guards.

"You! You there, hey you are not suppose to be here!"

Unable to even fend for myself, I quickly ran to escape from the guard. That Sunggyu, whatever happened to him?

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu was looking left and right for any possible sights of the guards when a familiar back caught his eye.

"Isn't that....Sungyeol?" he thought.

Unconsciously, he begun to follow the back which he assumed belong to Sungyeol. Sungyeol made a few left turns before finally entering a room. He then carefully followed behind, entering the door left half-opened by Sungyeol.

Sungyeol plopped himself down on the large black sofa chair, spinning himself contentedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter