011

Conceal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(12 hours before)

Lying on my bed while staring into space, it suddenly hit me that it had already been 3 weeks since I've joined the Hunter's Academy. Regardless of the ups and downs that had happened in this short time, (like the crazy Anniversary Founders' Day that almost got me in deep ; finding out about Sunggyu and not to mention our plan to break into Lee Jungyeop's office which IS going to happen in 6 hours), I hate to admit that I still have some kind of emotion attached to the place. For one, I love having Eunhae as a friend and of course there's Woohyun. I'm also super glad to have known Sunggyu who is one of my kind. Then there's Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, L who are really funny and amusing to be with.

But you know how when things starts to get a little too quiet or peaceful, a small trigger can just set everything off.

(12 hours later)

You saw with your own eyes, the blankness in Sungyeol's eyes as he teetered dangerously on the narrow ledge of the rooftop. Sunggyu was standing at the far end. His own eyes were ablazed with fury.

"Sunggyu, what are you doing? Don't do that! It's not right!" You screamed with all your might at Sunggyu, silently praying that he will heed your words.

"It is right. He deserves this. He deserves to die." Sunggyu spat out, his voice cold and hard.

Sungyeol looked straight at you with the exact same blank look in his eyes as a single tear rolled down his cheek. The next thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter