005

Conceal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Flashback)

Loud guns sound and the screams of helpless people filled the air. You can't stay here any longer. You need to leave. If you don't find your father soon, you might lose him as well. You just can't deal with another blow, not when you just lost your mum. You started to get up when  the sound of blade crashing onto the ground alarmed you.  Directly in front of you stood Sungjong. 

"N-Noona what happened? Please, please tell me Mum's fine!" Sungjong ran over and knelt beside the dead body of your mum.

You shook your head as you started to tear up again.

Sungjong began to place his hands over the wound on Mum's body, desperately trying to heal her.

"It's no use Sungjong-ah, it's too late. You will only deplete your energy." You went over, pulling his hands away, preventing him from using even more of his energy.

Then, it was as if Sungjong had went hysterical. Shoving your hands aside, he shot you a look so harsh that you almost couldn't recognized it was your brother.

"I TOLD YOU, I CAN SAVE HER. AND I WILL. DON'T STOP ME!" 

The sounds of footstep shuffling grew louder and louder. Realising the hunters were near, you started to panick. Your voice came out as a harsh whisper, "Sungjong, we need to leave now, NOW!" You tugged on the sleeves of Sungjong's shirt but when Sungjong made no move to leave, you started to force-pull him away from your mum's body.

"Andwae Noona. We can't abandon mum, I can save

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter