Feeling what I feel

Love story/He's a Killer!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin and Baekhyun were running to see what's happening,why is Kyungsoo creaming so much?Did Luhan do something to him?

Baekhyun was scared for his friend,he was born like this but Jongin told him how painful can be the change,Baekhyun stope running when he and Jongin got in front of Luhan's room.

Jongin opened the door looking for his brother,the room was dark but his eyes saw Luhan in the courner of the room crying,Jongin rushed to him hugging his brother.

,,Luhan what happened?What did you do?'' Luhan hugged Jongin back tight sobbing on his chest.

,,L-look in the bed,I mad something bad.'' Jongin looked at Baekhyun that came in the room as well,they both looked at the bed.Jongin wanted to sit up but Luhan stopped him.

,,Don't leave me Jongin,please,I'm scared,he made me do it,I'm sorry!'' Jongin knew what his brother did and it was bad.

Baekhyun went to the bed seeing Kyungsoo panting hard,his hands and legts were tied to the bed,blood was everywhere.Kyungsoo opened his eyes looking at his friend.

,,B-Baek,it hurts,my whole body is burning,help me.'' Baekhyun started to tear when he saw his friend in so much pain,he got angry on Luhan,how can he do something like this to Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun clenched his fist going to Luhan that was still hiding on Jongin's chest.

,,You did this! How can you do this?! He is not like us!'' Baekhyun pulled Luhan's arm slapping his face hard.Luhan didn't say anything,he looked down bitting his lover lip.

,,You monster,why?! He was okey the way he was,human not a monster like us!Make him back!'' Jongin pulled Baekhyun from killing Luhan,his eyes were blood red now,he was angry seeing his friend so weak in bed.

,,Stop Baekyung,Kyungsoo wanted this,Luhan won't hurt someone that he loves.'' Luhan was still looking down,Baekhyun was right,even if Kyungsoo wanted this he never had to say yes,but now is to late.

,,I'm really sorry Baekhyun,I hurt him but I love him I hope you can understand that.'' Baekhyun calmed down when he felt the truth behind Luhan's words,yes he really loves Kyungsoo.

,,AAAA...Luhan!!'' They looked at Kyungsoo that was screaming in pain.

,,Come Luhan help me hold him!'' Jongin rushed to Kyungsoo holding his body in place,Luhan smiled at Kyungsoo his cheek.

,,Everything  will be okay Soo,just hang in there,you'll feel much better tomorrow I promis you this.'' Luhan bitted his lover lip leaning over his lips letting Kyungsoo to taste his blood.

Baekhyun didn't move he looked how paiful everything looks,a human needs to go over this to be a monster?Why?Why does someone wish to be a monster?Is this true love?This means that Kyungsoo would give up on everything just to be with Luhan?This is love?Will he ever love Jongin like that?Or a better question is ,does he love Jongin at all?

 

Baekhyun couldn't bear anymore to hear Kyungsoo's screams of pain,he run away from the room,Jongin looked after him how he run.

,,Jonginnie,you can go after him,I can handle Soo,and I'm sorry again.'' 

,,Is okay Lu,I will talk with him later don't worry,but you had to ask us before doing this,Suho will get angry.''

,,Suho is angry,what have you done Luhan?!'' Luhan stopped moving,Suho was angry and and angry Suho is bad for him.

,,I know I messed up,but please can you make him feel better?'' Suho shocke his head.

,,Lu,nothing can make him feel better until he will be a vampire,you know that this part is always painful.''Suho looked at Kyungsoo that was with his eyes closed breathing hard.

,,Luhan I hope you know what you did because this time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter