The beginning.

Love story/He's a Killer!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night was a full moon, a very bright full moon.

 

Just two people were outside in the woods,he wanted some action but the action found him.

 

 

,, Please don’t kill me.’’ The boy said through tears.

 

,, But my dear,stop crying, you won’t feel anything.’’

 

,, Pleasee,I beg you don’t!’’ Clouds covered the moon, making the forest to darken.

 

 

The only thing that was heard was the breathing of the studen, and two red eyes in the dark.

 

 

A scream was heard through out campus and the moon turned red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

,, Aaaaaa!’’  A student awoke full of sweat.

,, It was just a dream? But everything seemed so real.’’ He inhaled deeply, getting out off bed.

,,I should get ready for class.’’ Every morning is the same routine, every day he wakes up, washes taking his uniform with the school badge, SM High School of boys.

Every day, he has to see his fellow colleagues who look at him like a freak, every day he is thinking why he was born like this? Why he, a normal Korean boy has green eyes?

Why He had to be born as a freak, his eyes cold as ice that everyone is avoiding?Why, He was born the son of the principal?

Why? Why?Why?Why? Is the question that makes him cold with everyone.His name is….

,, Byun Baekhyun!’’ Baekhyun stopped, looking behind him,there was his only friend, or better said only he considered himself a friend.

,, Do Kyungsoo ,what do you want?’’ Baekhyun rotated his eyes, trying to ignore him.

,, Baekkye you can ignore me all you want,but I’ll never stop from being your friend.’’ Do came beside him smiling.

,, Remind me why you wanna be my friend?’’ Both started climbing the school stairs going to their class.

,, Because I'm the only one that finds you not so cold as you look,oh and because I love your eyes?’’ Baekhyun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, I think it would be appropriate to check your head, I think you’re crazy.’’ Do looked at him pouting.

,, Hey my head is fine.’’ Baekhyun glared at him ,leaving Do in place.

,, Baekie I want to be your friend because I love you.’’ Do has tight the books to his chest, leaving after his ,,friend’’.

 

SM High School of boys, was hidden in the woods, only the most intelligent, athletes, or creative children could enter here,Baekhyun was a genius when it came to violin,he was the best.Do Kyungsoo was a genius when it came to math,Do was the school pride.

Each student was good at what he did, Do didn’t want to fall in love but from the first moment when he saw Beakhyun's green eyes, his heart went crazy, so he tried every day to tell him that he loves him, but he is afraid, he is afraid that Baekhyun will look at him with disgust, so he is happy to be his friend for now.Do came into class looking at Baekhyun that was reading a book.

Baekhyun wanted to be left alone, he didn’t need friends, he stays alone in the dorm for the same reason, he can’t stand to see the judging looks of others,his only friend was his violin.

,, Okay kids ,sit down!’’ Their teacher came in class very happy.Mr.Lee was Baekhyun’s favorite teacher.

,, From today we have a new student!’’ They all looked shocked at their teacher starting to talk among themselves who can be.

Baekhyun was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter